Prince Maurits, Princess Marilène and Family, News and Pictures 1 (Jun 2004-Feb 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marilene, Annette and Maxima are the most attractive ladies in the Dutch royal family. ;)

On www.petersmulders.nl are pictures from Prince Bernhard, Princess Annette, Prince Maurits, Prince Pieter-Christiaan and girlfriend, and Prince Floris with girlfriend. The pictures were make in Amsterdam on 20 mai. Catherina Zeta-Johns are there for making a film, and the princes and the princesses looking!!

Sorry for my bad english, but i hope you can understand!

Yes and prince Maurits is really a handsome guy. You can also see pictures of daddy Maurits with his daughter Anna on a "bakfiets". I don't know the English word, but it is a kind of bike in which you can carry goods or children. They are really nice pictures from the prince with his little daughter.

Originally posted by konan@Jun 9th, 2004 - 8:05 am
Yes and prince Maurits is really a handsome guy. You can also see pictures of daddy Maurits with his daughter Anna on a "bakfiets". I don't know the English word, but it is a kind of bike in which you can carry goods or children. They are really nice pictures from the prince with his little daughter.
:blush: great pictures

take a look

Yesterday I looked in the new edition of Weekend and Story (Dutch weekly gossips) and I saw really lovely pictures of Marilene and Anna. They were playing the dutch game Kiekeboe with an other mother and daughter from the kindergarten. They were laughing and have lots of fun together. It was so nice to see. Marilene is such a carefull and handsome mother! The pictures must be from Remi van Manen of Smulders.com. I haven't seem them on the last site, but mostly you have to wait a couple of days before the newest are published.

Maurits and Marilene and Family, News and Pictures Part 2 (Jun 2004-Feb 2006)

In the dutch magazine Privé there are new photo's of Marilene with Anna walking down the street. Anna sees something in the toy shop and wants to have it, but Marilene is not going to buy anything for her little girl. Anna turns around back to the shop and Marilene is surprised looking back. Then there is a little scene with Anna crying and Marilene taking her by her arm to walk forward. A wellknown picture for the mums among us and really nice to see the charming princess being stricly mother! There is no name of the photograper published by the photos.

Originally posted by Moonlightrhapsody+Aug 5th, 2004 - 5:17 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Moonlightrhapsody @ Aug 5th, 2004 - 5:17 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DDD@Jul 11th, 2004 - 9:30 am
That´s one cute little boy
Well, he's got one good looking dad! :p [/b][/quote]
I second your list. ;)

On the cover and in the Weekend of this week we see Marilene and Maurits together on de Jumbo VI.
The photo's of Marilene in bikini are frightening. You can count her ribs soo small is she! Her job and her family cost a lot of energy and that's why she looked to tired last month. Now she got quality time with her husband and I hope that she gets some rest and healthy food, so she'll be again our shining princess.

Maurits and Marilene, exclusive pictures :)

Maybe it is about the fact that Marilene is so skinny.

Last edited:
Has anyone the familyportret photo of this year of the Vollenhove family? I saw the picture in an old Weekend at a Chinese restaurant and I really want to have this photo in my personal collection.

konan said:
Has anyone the familyportret photo of this year of the Vollenhove family? I saw the picture in an old Weekend at a Chinese restaurant and I really want to have this photo in my personal collection.

Maurits, Marilène, Anna & Lucas or the whole family?

Alexandria said:
What does the headline say?

When i saw the headline I also thougt is was that the princess was so skinny .But in the magazine were also pictures of Laurentien en Constantijn . The couples were together on holiday on the Jumbo with prince Bernard , without the kids . The magazine told that the two couples are similair .They have bold little children , verry busy at work ,....In the magazine was also written that Mariléne and Maurits don't wanne have a third child :) . And Laurentien en Constantijn also not . About the first couple we know now it isn't true . About the second we can only wait , but i think it is to early to say . Claus-Casimir is still a baby !

love , xxx

I am curious to know what the history behind Maurits' name is. Is Maurits a typical Dutch name or does it hold special meaning for Margriet and Pieter?

Thanks for the explanation!

photos of the beautiful princess

Attachments

• Prins%20Maurits%2007991.jpg
    Prins%20Maurits%2007991.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 346
  • Prins%20Maurits%2007995.jpg
    Prins%20Maurits%2007995.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 377
  • Prins%20Maurits%20230901.jpg
    Prins%20Maurits%20230901.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 249