Princess Catharina-Amalia, News and Pictures 1 (December 2003 - January 2005)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an adorable little thing...:)...The best of luck for baby Amalia...:)

I also think that Amalia is a little cutie. A good combination of her parents! I can't wait to see more photos!! it would be nice to see her with her cousin, Countess Eloise ;)

I think that Amalia and Eloïse like each other in the future, maybe they gonna be best friends, i hope so! :blush:

Attachments

• eloise_en_amalia.jpg
    eloise_en_amalia.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 224
Thanks for posting the pic od Eloise! Very sweet. I sure hope to see a recent one of the little Countess soon! Since Amalia and Eloise are so close in age I am sure they will be great pals. Plus there will be a new cousin to play with in April..:)

It looks as though she never went through a pregnancy! Oh, how lucky ~ I sure do envy her. It took months to lose my "preggy pounds". She looks great!

She does look like she's lost weight, but you can still tell she has a little bit of weight in her face that she didn't have before. People that can lose weight easily are extremely fortunate. I hope if I ever have children that I will be able to lose the weight fast. My sister did. After her baby was delivered she said she felt her stomach shrinking.

What a happy photo of two adorable babies! :) How cute they can get? :):):)

Maxima is a very stylish mom!

Looks like little Catharina-Amalia is getting the shopping bug from a very young age!

Bonita imagen de Máxima de Holanda de paseo con su hija, la princesa Catharina-Amalia, por el centro de La Haya. Es la primera aparición de la esposa de Guillermo de Holanda después de haber dado a luz a su primera hija el pasado 7 de diciembre.

Attachments

• maxima.jpg
    maxima.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 383
mostly mother in American bring baby to store and mall must bring baby all the times! like Princess Maxima with newly baby!

i like pictures with Maxima&baby! in shopping

Sara Boyce

Out of curiosity, how does the baby's family refer to her? I noticed that in Queen Beatrix's Christmas speech she referred to the baby as Amalia, instead of Catharina-Amalia.

Is she referred Amalia by family and Catharina-Amalia publicly?

Yes. The same way her father's name is Willem-Alexander formally and Alexander in private.

The RVD(Government Information Service) call her everytime Princess Catharina-Amalia
And the queen said Amalia in her X-mas speech.

So I think it is Catharina-Amalia official and Amalia unofficial (for family and friends).... :unsure:

That's right watcher, her official name is Princess Catharina-Amalia and in the future Queen Catharina-Amalia but her family and friends call her Amalia.

Thank you The Watcher, Patje and Laura Lovec for clarifying this up for me.

Maxima and the baby

Attachments

• maxima_en_de_baby.jpg
    maxima_en_de_baby.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 456
Thank you so much patje for the latest picture of Maxima and Amalia out and about. You are so on top of things with the Dutch royals!

I posted yesterday some pictures and I have a question. I can see the pictures, but can you all see the pictures??? :blink:

no, there is only the link to fotosmulders.nl.

i also find this very annoying, i have to admit. we post pictures because this is the point of this board and someone simply deletes them. if mulders is against his pictures being posted, then please block them from the copying process.

Nobody from LTR deleted them. The best way to prevent this from happening in the future is to save the images to your computer then post them here using the Browse function rather than the IMG function.

I wasn't able to view them either. I guess the photographer is protecting himself which of course is understandable.

I am fairly new here and and I am just finding out about the image posting functions. So if I would like to post a pic can I attach it via the browsing function with a post? Am I understanding this the right way? :) Just double checking..

Try it in the Test Zone, you can do it with "File Attachments" and than Add reply etc. I try it also now, does it work?

Yes, it did!!! BTW Maxima looks great! Even without make-up! :)

Thanks, for the response.I'll give it a try later on...

I love how Maxima has been so 'active' with Amalia since she is only a few weeks old. She's been out with the newborn baby twice now from the pictures I've seen.

Phillippe and Mathilde seemed to keep their babies out of the public eye and you only saw Elisabeth and Gabriel during the official pictures, when mother and baby left the hospital and then not until the baptism.

I love the name Catharina-Amalia - so melodic - yes, sounds a bit Spanish or maybe Italian, but it still has a beautiful rhythm. Certainly a queen should have an elegant name; one thinks of Catherine the Great in association w/Catharina. Her parents chose well and honored both grandmothers at the same time. Belle enfant!!! :heart: Congratulations to her family!

Corabella :innocent:

One way you can see the picture is to right click on the black box, go to properties and highlight the address. Then copy and paste it into the URL line and the photo will show up. That's what I have to do to see the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom