Princess Catharina-Amalia, News and Pictures 1 (December 2003 - January 2005)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With her parent Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima!

Attachments

• ouders_amalia.jpg
    ouders_amalia.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 994
Princess Amalia with her parents and grandmother!

Attachments

• gezin.jpg
    gezin.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7,429
Princess Amalia with er grandmother alone. ;)

Attachments

• oma_en_kleinkind.jpg
    oma_en_kleinkind.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 335
a bigger picture of amalia

Attachments

• amalia1.jpg
    amalia1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 324
zoom in photo with amalia's parents!

Attachments

• amalia2.jpg
    amalia2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 260
amalia in the arms of her grandmother!

Attachments

• amalia3.jpg
    amalia3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 357
Amalia in the arms of Princess Máxima!

Attachments

• amalia4.jpg
    amalia4.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 238
Some (all!) very sweet pictures here Patje. Thank you for sharing them.

The last one of both Willem and Maxima's hands on Catharina is adorable. As is the fifth picture down of just Catharina.

nice pictures.

I like Queen Beatrix with granddaughter for pose pictures and also Princess Maxima and Prince Willem.

Sara Boyce

Great pictures! Thank you for posting them, patje. :flower:

Maxima's smile is very beautiful. They seem so happy. :lol:

Does anyone know anything about the ring that Maxima is wearing in that last photo? What would be Amalia's birth stone?

Originally posted by patje@Dec 19th, 2003 - 9:16 am
What a perfect little human being! Many congratulations to the royal couple. I love her hair ~ and, I'm also glad to see CP Maxima again ~ however, I'm "stumped". I can't tell who she resembles although I am aware that there will be changes in her features as she grows.

To me, Princess Catherina-Amalia, looks as though she may have "olive skin coloring" (darker ~ which I desperately must have !! during the summer months. Room for me in the "tanning salon" please??). Could the skin coloring possibly be from her mother's side of the family? :unsure:

I welcome all comments. I just love the subject of "genetics". ;)

Patje you're the greatest! These pictures are amazing...Amalia is so cute.

Does anyone know anything about the ring that Maxima is wearing in that last photo? What would be Amalia's birth stone?

No, I don't think it is, because it's garnet, which represents January.

Aaah, she's so cute. :heart: And they all look really happy. :) Nice pics, Patje.

I can´t say why, but I see a lot of granny Beatrix in cute little Amalia´s face. Yes, she seems to have the coloring of the maternal family, but her mimic, the form of the face...reminds me of Beatrix...but we will see.

Little Maxima & Little Amalia :woot:

wa_baby_large_combi.jpg

Originally posted by Elizajane+Dec 19th, 2003 - 10:46 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elizajane @ Dec 19th, 2003 - 10:46 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-patje@Dec 19th, 2003 - 9:16 am
What a perfect little human being! Many congratulations to the royal couple. I love her hair ~ and, I'm also glad to see CP Maxima again ~ however, I'm "stumped". I can't tell who she resembles although I am aware that there will be changes in her features as she grows.

To me, Princess Catherina-Amalia, looks as though she may have "olive skin coloring" (darker ~ which I desperately must have !! during the summer months. Room for me in the "tanning salon" please??). Could the skin coloring possibly be from her mother's side of the family? :unsure:

I welcome all comments. I just love the subject of "genetics". ;) [/b][/quote]
I have been looking at the pictures for a little while today and I just keep thinking the same thing....
Amalia looks a bit jaundiced. Maybe it's my monitor (which is at normal settings) but the baby looks too yellow to me.

Yellow???, more a little bit brown... :rolleyes:
She looks different than on this picture:

7-12-2003.jpg

yes yellow.
the image you posted is when Amalia was newly born. Bilirubin levels can change in the first few days/week and the yellow color of jaundice is more apparant.
But it could be a 'trick' of the camera in the family photo's.

They're lovely photos - thank you!

Attachments

• geddes73.jpg
    geddes73.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 129
It could be just the lighting of when the pictures were taken. And of course I think the hospital walls were probably a sterile white, or at least a very pale, cold colour and that could've made a difference with the quality of the picture colour.

And in these new pictures, the walls look beige or honey-coloured, which might account for the yellor or brown colouring of Amalia.

Well her mother's Argentinian. So she may have inherited a bit of her mother's complexion.

I love the beautiful long lacy white dress the baby has on in the pictures. Thanks for posting the pictures. I think it is incredible how generous the royal family has been in sharing photos of the newborn. I thought it was great that Prince Willem brought the baby out for the news conference.

Wow, she is a beautiful child with beautiful black hairs and olive skin...
I think she has brown eyes too! I think I already know who she looks like... :)
And Amalia really looks like baby Maxima!!

Beautiful pics...

Marina

The photo's of the happy family are mady by Graciela Rossetto, a very good friend of Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima, from argentina.

It's very nice to see new pictures of Princess Maxima and Princess Amalia so with Prince Willem-Alexander and Queen Beatrix. They all look very happy. I love to look at Princess Maxima's face. She looks glowing as ever after giving birth to her daughter.

It is also nice to see them look well and I know Princess Amalia would be as beautiful as her mother or even more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom