The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 06:21 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
let us, the argentinians, say that she is our argentinian princess as well, can we share her? :)
Of course we can!

Old 11-24-2005, 12:03 AM
Gentry

Netherlanders have to thank Argentina, the country where Maxima was born, raised and got her eductaion to now serve your interests and be such a great representation of the royal family. To my opinion the best CP of these days! BRAVO MAXIMA!

Old 11-24-2005, 12:17 PM
Nobility

Its a princess of 2 country's
Old 11-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Emma
Netherlanders have to thank Argentina, the country where Maxima was born, raised and got her eductaion to now serve your interests and be such a great representation of the royal family. To my opinion the best CP of these days! BRAVO MAXIMA!
it's both ways :) argentina also needs to thank the netherlands for giving the possibility of having such a great ambassador of the country all around the world!

i'm so looking forward to this visit... will be so symbolic! will she stay in buenos aires some days or will she just be in jujuy and the north? any official calender beng released?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Gentry

Yes xxPatrickxx, she is. I would be curious to know her daily routine in Wassenaar like does she go to a gym or has one in her house, how many service people work for them? Who chooses her clothes for her if any? Does she speak Dutch with WA all the time? Does anyone know? Thanks!
Old 11-24-2005, 02:08 PM
Nobility

I'm argentinian, I lived in Japan, Mexico and got married to an american so I reside in US now. But I must say that Argentina is my homeland and I would be always proud of it and will be pleased to come back anytime. My family and friends still live there.
And I'm very glad to hear that in Netherlands people is glad to have Maxima as their crown princess. That means that she is doing a great job and I think she is a very good "ambassador" of both countries.
I'm very proud of her, she is a very intelligent person and I would say that she got involved very well to the title she was given.
Old 11-24-2005, 02:11 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

I'm argentinan and i'm very proud of Máxima!!She has become a wonderful princess!
Carlota: Máxima will visit Jujuy and then she comes to Bs.As, she'll give a speech at the Universidad Catolica Argentina
Old 11-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Gentry

This is her profile and her speech at the site of the UN Year of Microcredit 2005.

Princess Máxima
The Hague, Netherlands
Advisor for the International Year of Microcredit 2005

"The Year of Microcredit 2005 will help the world recognise the importance of an inclusive and sustainable financial sectors in fighting poverty and promoting gender equality. A very small loan can change people's lives by enabling them to generate their own income with all the positive consequences that entails. Let us not forget that a dollar earned is worth much more than a dollar received as a donation."
Princess Máxima brings her experience in banking and economics to the Advisors Group. Originally from Buenos Aires, Princess Maxima holds a degree in economics from Universidad Catolica de Argentina. From 1992 to 1995 she worked in the Sales Department of Boston Securities S.A. in Buenos Aires. From July 1996 to March 1998 Princess Máxima worked at HSBC James Capel Inc. in New York, where she was Vice-President of Latin American Institutional Sales. From then until August 1999 she was Vice-President of the Emerging Markets division of Dresdner Kleinwort Benson in New York, where she specialized in Equities. She then moved to Deutsche Bank in New York, where she was Vice-President of Institutional Sales until May 2000. Until April 2001, Princess Máxima worked at the EU Representative Office of Deutsche Bank in Brussels. She is married to Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and they have one daughter.
Old 11-26-2005, 01:02 PM
Commoner

Argentina is and will be her home!
Old 12-14-2005, 06:48 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Maxima is in this weeks Hola poll for the most elegant woman of the week, vote here:

http://www.hola.com/club/trajelegante/
Old 12-17-2005, 03:39 AM
Heir Apparent

This was posted by henri.m on BRMB on December 16, 2005

HRH Princess Máxima of the Netherlands made an unannounced visit to the winner of the 'Apple of Orange' 2005, the price of the Orange Fund in Zwolle

The 'Oranje Fonds' was created in 2002 when it was presented to Their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima on the occasion of their wedding. They are the patrons and are also closely involved in the Fund and its area of activity. In the year it was founded, the Fund merged with the Juliana Welfare Fund, which has been active in the social sector since 1948. The Prince and Princess are actively involved in the operations and activities of the Orange Fund. They both attend the award ceremony of the Appeltjes van Oranje and indeed the Princess actually presents the prizes. Princess Máxima visits the winners personally and speaks extensively with the originators and participants.

now, the pictures from ANP :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3274667.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	221018   Click image for larger version

Name:	3274669.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	221019   Click image for larger version

Name:	3274670.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	221020   Click image for larger version

Name:	3274671.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	221021  

Old 12-17-2005, 06:36 AM
Heir Apparent

aww, maxima is winning in hola poll! i definetely loved that outfit. it looks so feminine and elegant. my favourite of the ones she wore lately.
i'm also really happy the peoplein the netherlands like her... that means they like what she does and how she represents holland and are in some way happy with the way she addapted to the dutch society, which is nice to see.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-17-2005, 08:42 AM
Serene Highness

Pictures from yesterday in Zwolle without watermark from Pedro Sluiter
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	h.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	221065  
Old 12-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by misshelen
Pictures from yesterday in Zwolle without watermark from Pedro Sluiter

thanks for posting this photo!she looks great. very 'professional' in that suit.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:05 PM
Serene Highness

A beautiful photo! Thank you misshelen!
Old 12-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Nobility

aren't there any pic's from colourpress.com from thirsday from maxima?? :)
Old 12-17-2005, 10:28 PM
Heir Apparent

unfortunately colourpress stopped working, patrick.
at least for me.. it always bounced back to their main page.. hix..hix...
Old 12-18-2005, 11:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
unfortunately colourpress stopped working, patrick.
at least for me.. it always bounced back to their main page.. hix..hix...
owwww noooo that where so lovely pictures!!!!!
Old 12-20-2005, 10:43 AM
Heir Apparent

from http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=11241

Princess Máxima will attend "Day of Dialogue" on 21 December 2005

HRH Princess Máxima of the the Netherlands is wednesday noon 21 December person present by the end meeting of the third Day of the Dialogue in Amsterdam.

The theme of this year is “Amsterdam works! ”.

On more than 100 locations, below which stores, bank offices, neighbor home, mosques, school, police stations and cities part offices stand tables at which inhabitants of the city with each other in conversation go over the theme “Amsterdam works! ”. Besides goes it not only over paid work, but also over the many volunteer work that in Amsterdam is performed.

The first Day of the Dialogue in Amsterdam was 21 December 2004, as a reaction on the ontstane unrest after the murder of Theo of Gogh. The target of the conversations is citizens of amsterdam at the same time different backgrounds and these more notion and respect for each other to let get. With that becomes strengthens the tie between the different communities and can arise new initiatives till cooperation.

The day becomes in presence of Princess Máxima closed with an end meeting in Stage Mosaic. The participants at the Day of the Dialogue evaluate here under leadership of presentator Samira Abbos the experiences and outcomes of the conversations. Hereby is also mayor Job Cohen person present.
19 December 2005
Old 12-21-2005, 11:24 AM
Heir Apparent

AMSTERDAM-MAXIMA-DIALOOG

from anp
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	3284282.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	221551   Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg