Your very only favourite royal lady Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite royal lady?

• Queen Elizabeth

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • Princess Diana

Votes: 22 8.2%
  • Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Queen Paola

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Queen Margrethe

• Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 38 14.1%
  • Countess Alexandra

• Queen Beatrix

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Empress Michiko

• Crown Princess Masako

• Queen Noor

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • Grand Duchess Maria Teresa

• Princess Grace

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Queen Sonja

• Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Queen Sofia

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

• Queen Silvia

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Princess Madeleine

• Other

Votes: 10 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbhrc

Majesty
City
*Ruhrgebiet*
Country
Germany
This is part 2 of the thread: Your very only favourite princess.
We decided to open a new thread with a poll that includes most of the popular royal ladies.

Perhaps members could also write why a princess is their very favourite? Otherwise it is just a list of names and that doesn't propel discussion.

And please remember to respect your fellow posters as well as the royals and people that are discussed here.

So have fun with the second part of this thread.:flowers:

Last edited:
So difficult!!!
I really like Maxima, Mary, and Lalla Salma, they are my favorites. Mary for her girl-next-door qualities, friendliness and approachableness (I don't think that's a word, but that's what I mean...). Mary just seems like someone you could be friends with, but she's royal.
Maxima is great because of her amazing smile and effervescent personality, which seems to bubble up from inside her. She makes silly faces, laughs, and just is herself. That's it, I think- she is herself.
Lalla Salma- I like her because she is shy, nice, and smart. She seems like a normal person, who just happened to marry the king. She also is dedicated to her charities and to making a difference.

I voted Queen Sofia. I like everything about her, especially her grace and elegance and the way she interacts with people. :flowers:
If I could vote twice, I'd choose Princess Maxima. She never fails to smile.

I am a sucker for the older garde, I voted for Beatrix after a heartwrenching battle between her and QEII.
Beatrix is just such a personality. She seems to be such a warm and intelligent person, so very sure of herself and so full of life.
QEII is just a legend. I am sorry for Charles but I hope that she lives forever. Can't imagine Britain without her.

Queen Sofía! She is a good mother, a good Queen (and he never forgets that she is a Queen), a happy person, a noblewoman but always close to her people, who loves art and traditions without being a "narrow-minded" person, devote of the family, intelligent, elegant and always accomplishing very well her royal duties. :flowers:

Vanesa.

Crown Princess Letizia. She is what a princess should be: kind, serene, in love for her family.

Diana, Princess of Wales

;) Crown Princess Letizia !!!!!!:rolleyes:

will you take Leonor as a lady?:wub:

I chose Mary .. Second choice would have been Queen Sofia.

The question is " the royal Lady" and not who is the most beautiful or enjoyed Lady of the royalty, I presume.. For me this question concern someone who is Queen, not someone who is queen to be.
It's the reason why I vote for the Queen Sofia who is the most exceptional woman of the european royalty.
If I could to chose two lady I would vote for the Princess of Asturias who, for me, has the best qualities to be a queen as her model the Queen Sofia!

I voted for Queen Sofia but I have to admitt my first thought was voting for Queen Elizabeth II, not just for longevity but for what she has endured through out the decades before most of the ladies above were even born. But I settled for Queen Sofia considering my country is a little more mercurial than Britain, especially in the 60's and the 70's when Sofia and Juan Carlos survived together so many enemies and rivals.

Diana, Princess of Wales forever :wub:

I voted Maxima. To me she seems to be the less "stiff" royal. She always smiles but it never comes off as being over the top. She is just so naturally herself as LadyK also mentioned. She loves her family and her people I´m truly convinced. And also she does not take herself too seriously all the time compared to other royals, such as Princess Mary in my opinion seems to be a little too occupied with er looks and image especially in front of the cameras. but of course that is just my opinion, didn´t mean to get off topic

Crown Princess Letizia :flowers: :clap:

Queen Beatrix! :flowers:
I also like Margriet and Maxima.. the Dutch are a great team!
But I also like the Danish Royal women!

1. Beatrix
2. Margriet
3. Mary

I Voted for...

Maria Teresa of Luxembourg!

Crown Princess Letizia! =)

Queen Sofia, Infanta Cristina, Princess Maxima!

I voted for princess mathilde for her useful work, and her beauty
and even if she isn't in the list, princess lalla meryem for her action in her country, and her elegance

Diana :flowers:

I considered to vote for a Grimaldi Princess but in the end, I decided for Diana. Very difficult decision . . . :rolleyes:

But I want to say that I really like all of the Monaco Ladies and I'm a bit disappointed that scarcely anybody vote for them.:ermm:

:monacoflag:=:winkiss:

I have several favourites, Queen Beatrix, Queen Sofia and Princess Margriet for example. Not included in the poll but also one of my favourites is the ever elegant and discrete Princess Alexandra of Kent.

As I had one vote only I went for my own head of state, so Queen Beatrix it is...

:dutchflag: :dutchstandard:

I have so many favorites but ultimatly decided to vote for Queen Elizabeth. To me, she personifies what it is to be a queen. I think that she is an extremley strong and intelligent women.

If I had another vote I probably would have voted for Mathilde. I think she is a hard worker and since her marriage in 1999 has taken very well to the job of Crown Princess.

How articulately expressed

Vanesa said:
Queen Sofía! She is a good mother, a good Queen (and he never forgets that she is a Queen), a happy person, a noblewoman but always close to her people, who loves art and traditions without being a "narrow-minded" person, devote of the family, intelligent, elegant and always accomplishing very well her royal duties. :flowers:

Vanesa.
hi Vanessa,
How articulately expressed.
I am of the identical sentiments about Queen Sofia. You might have to have identical virtues and attributes to choose her.But she has been outstanding an all regard and manner.Queen Sofia is one who never disappoints.And in this coarse and unforgiving world that must have a level of difficulty which she has an expertise in knowing how to trascend.

WOW, Jaya! You said that maybe I am like Queen Sofía...What an undeserved honour! (I'm blushing reading your message! :blush: ) But yes. She is my model of woman , and I try to be a little like her (whithout succeding in any way, of course! :D ). I have a great admiration for her and all her accomplishments as a woman and as a Queen. Spain couldn't be Spain whithout her.

Vanesa.

I voted for Crown Princess Masako of Japan. She was a successful career woman wtih an excellent educational background. Despite of her personal problems, she always try to give her best to her family, country, and its people. She may have such a hard times but she never give up. That's why I truly adore her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom