Your very only favourite royal lady Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favourite royal lady?

• Queen Elizabeth

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • Princess Diana

Votes: 22 8.2%
  • Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Queen Paola

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Queen Margrethe

• Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 38 14.1%
  • Countess Alexandra

• Queen Beatrix

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Empress Michiko

• Crown Princess Masako

• Queen Noor

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 13 4.8%
  • Grand Duchess Maria Teresa

• Princess Grace

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Queen Sonja

• Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Queen Sofia

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

• Queen Silvia

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Princess Madeleine

• Other

Votes: 10 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I votede for another royal person...It was a lady who was wery mutch likede her in Denmark the person i has as a favorite was Queen Ingrid.

My list is:

1. Queen Ingrid of Denmark

2. Queen Margrethe of Denmark

3. CP Mary of Denmark

4 Queen Anne-marie of Greece.

This was a tough one there are so many I admire:flowers:

Masako-grace under pressure

CP Victoria for being so down -to -earth and levelheaded ready for the throne when the moment comes

Sofia-because she is a most loving and gracious woman

I could go on and on but in the end I voted for Caroline of Monaco for several reasons.She was 'my' first princess I have followed her as long as I can remember her.As a young girl and later a teen I wanted to be her look like her tried to copy everything about her-not too sucessfully I might add!I admire how she stepped in for her mother in her offical role as the First Lady of Monaco after Princess Grace died,I loved her devotion to her dad,I love her now as the the loving mom .:flowers: In the end she was just the logical choice.;)
I also admire the current Crown Princesses for many reasons I think it will be interesting to watch them as time goes on.

Last edited:
1. Infanta Cristina
2. Queen Elizabeth II
3. Queen Sofia
4. Queen Ingrid of Denmark
5. Queen Margrethe II
6. Crown Princess Máxima

I'm not sure that this poll is very well formulated because the result is that everybody - me the first - want to answer in voting for his/her favourite royal or princely image and doing that the result aren't very far away from the thread number 1 about the most favorite woman in the monarchy.

I had voted for the Queen Sofia of Spain who is - for me - the summum of the royal Lady by her behaviour, her way of life, her "aura". In the same time I should to vote for the Princess of Asturias who i, in an other style, a Queen to be absolutly excepcional but in the meaning of the question, is she a royal lady? Very ambiguous:ermm: :ermm:

I voted for Princess Maxima: she's a princess from head to toe! :dutchstandard:

I voted for letizia because it seems to me that in a little time she has learned to be a good princess , as Maxima ... they are my favorites plebeian!!

The queen Sofía is the best example for all of what is a real royal lady!:flowers:

My favorite royal ladies:

1 Princess Mathilde
2 Queen Rania
3 Princess Madeleine
4 Princess Astrid
5 Princess Maxima

I voted for MAXIMA....

I think she is the perfect royal Lady...

Could a vote a second time, i would choose Queen Sonja...

Queen Sonja of Norway - she's a very charismatic person and she looks like a very funny woman.

my favourite are lalla salma and lalla meryem of morocco,i like princess haya too she seems to be a lovely young lady.and also i have a very big Admiration for queen sofia of spain she is amazing woman.

Last edited:
From my own generation, I'd pick Princess Caroline. (I'd pick Princess Diana if she was still living)

From my Mom's generation I'd choose Queen Sofia and Queen Fabiola. They are the very image of what a Royal Consort should be, IMO.

Queen Paola--she seems so down to earth and approachable!

my favorite royal lady is princess niloufer and princess nemika

Letizia, Princess of Asturias

Mine has to be Queen Sofia.:flowers:

She appears to be a lovely queen, really caring and warm (eg, not being afraid to show her real feelings in public), but what swayed my vote was the fact that she is family orientated:). She seems close to her children and has welcomed, and has a close relationship with her in-laws...particularly Letizia. I admired the fact she attended Letizia's sister's funeral. Also, seeing pics of her with her grandchildren is simply precious.:wub:

Queen Sofía. She has all to be a Queen: she is bright, stylish, likes classic art and music, loves her family and her country. She is discrete, but at the same time, a happy person.

I like her a lot! :flowers:

Vanesa.

I think Q.Rania.She is liberal lady.She did lots of things for improving her country.:flowers:

Crown Princess Mary
Crown Princess Maxima
Crown Princess Letizia

Princess Grace was a fairy-tale princess and for me, the most beautiful princess of all times.She represents perfect beauty,elegance and glamour.

Mine is Queen Noor. She was born, raised and educated in the US but became a great Queen for a Middle Eastern country. She stood by her husband's side till the end and gave four gorgeous children to the Crown.

1 Mathilde
2 Victoria
3 Marie
4 Mette Marit
5 Claire

It was very difficult to make a decision. I must say I especially admire:

Rania
Lalla Salma
Maxima
Mathilde
Mary

I have to say, Queen Elizabeth is my favourite royal lady. She's just that - a true Queen. My other favourites are Mette-Marit of Norway and Maxima of the Netherlands.

I was looking at the poll results, and it really surprises me to see that 3 ladies - Mabel, Martha Louisa and Elena, didn't get votes at all. I don't know Martha Louisa all that well, but Mabel and especially Elena are very likeable, at least for me. Elena is a very hard-working royal, who manages to keep the royal dignity despite all difficulties. Even though I remember some nasty incident with Mabel prior to her marriage, I believe her work after it deserves respect. I've just read the newsletter dedicated to Royall patronages, and both Mabel and Elena are clearly among the most hard-working ones.

Even more surprising for me was the poor result of queen Margrethe; I thought queen Daisy was really loved by her subjects, and not only by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom