Your very only favourite princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlota

Majesty
Country
United States
If you had to choose a princess, just one, that can be a historical princess, a nowadays princess, crown or not crown princess, a late princess, a young or old princess... who would you choose? who is your absolutely favourite one, the first one in your top list? who atracts you most or find more interesting?

my vote goes for CP MAXIMA :rolleyes:

carlota said:
If you had to choose a princess, just one, that can be a historical princess, a nowadays princess, crown or not crown princess, a late princess, a young or old princess... who would you choose? who is your absolutely favourite one, the first one in your top list? who atracts you most or find more interesting?

my vote goes for CP MAXIMA :rolleyes:

My vote goes for CP Mary :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All time favourite princess...hm...now that's difficult...but i would have to say Charlotte Casiraghi...not a titled princess but if her mum had chose to she could have been Princess Charlotte ^^ either Charlotte or her mother or grandmother hahaha...it's hard to pick...

Perhaps members could also write why a princess is their very favourite? Otherwise it is just a list of names and that doesn't propel discussion nor can we learn something about them or view them in a different perspective other than Member X likes Princess X.

My favourite princess is Letizia. She is smart and beautiful. I admire her for learning so fast how to behave like a princess.

Attachments

• 929012a4.jpg
    929012a4.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Princess Caroline of Hannover, because she is soooo beautiful, intelligent and such a great mom to her kids!!!

Last edited:
Alexandria said:
Perhaps members could also write why a princess is their very favourite? Otherwise it is just a list of names and that doesn't propel discussion nor can we learn something about them or view them in a different perspective other than Member X likes Princess X.

that would be a good idea.... :)

For me Princess Letizia because she's intelligent, beautiful and has an interesting past with her job as journalist. Since the wedding with Felipe I really follow the Royal stuff. I just wanted to learn more about Letizia and the whole SRF.

My favorite royal lady is Maria Teresa of Luxembourg. She is a clear example of a great mother and a excelent ruler.

For me- CP Letizia. She is so intelligent, beautiful and has so handsome husbent. Surely we can say, that she is the most hardworking princess. She really does good job for her country.

my favorite princess is CP Maxima. She is ( i think ) a example for the foreigners who come into oure country and learne oure language.:D :D

Crown Princess Mette-Marit. I think she was very brave before her wedding, owning up to her past. On a superficial note I loved her wedding dress. She seems so in love with Haakon and the two of them seem like wonderful parents to Marius and Ingrid Alexandra. I admire the causes that Mette-Marit has embraced such as HIV/AIDS. I just started following royalty recently and her trip to Malwi showed me what a caring individual she seems to be.

Definitely, Princess Maxima

my favourite Crown Princess/Princess is!

Mathilde
Mary
Maxima
Diana

I really like Princess Diana because she very glamorous Princess and she was globe woman in the world and she is mostly photographer woman!

Sara Boyce

Last edited by a moderator:
My fav Crown princess Mary of Denmark... leaving her family and friends in Ausi and starting a whole new life isnt an easy thing to do. She worked hard to fit into royal life which shes got no idea about, and learning a diffcult language. Shes doing a good job :)

My favorite, as if everybody doesn't know, is HRH Princess Benedikte. She is quite elegant, always an outstanding representative of Denmark! She supports her Queen, her sister, with such dignity and grace. Her three children seems to be as unspoiled as herself. In her youth, she was, imho, quite beautiful; and matured into a beautiful woman. I feel that she is the prettiest of the three sisters.

My favorite princess of all time is the Princess Anna Comnena of Byzantium. She was a strong-willed and intelligent woman, one of the first female writers in history (The Alexiad), and a formidable force in Byzantine politics.

I guess right now, my favorite would be Princess Soraya of Iran. She married for love but unfortunately that ironically led to great sadness for her. A very interesting destiny fate dealt her.

hohoooo...my favorite~!!!!

HH Princess Alexandra of Denmark, Countess of Frederiksborg

Last edited:
to me is CP Letizia, she is so smart, that now she understands that it´s time to learn, and she don´t have to be hurry, because she wants to do it not well but perfect

Last edited:
Nad25 said:
My fav Crown princess Mary of Denmark... leaving her family and friends in Ausi and starting a whole new life isnt an easy thing to do. She worked hard to fit into royal life which shes got no idea about, and learning a diffcult language. Shes doing a good job :)

I absolutely agree with you. Very well said ! Well done ! :)

My vote also goes to Crown Pricess Mary of Denmark since she is so sweet, smart, elegant and beautiful.

She has done a great job so far and surely she will continue to improve.

Cheers !

Last edited:
The Maharani Indira Devi of Cooch Behar. If we're talkin European, then Victoria, Victoria.

Sean.~ said:
If we're talkin European, then Victoria, Victoria.

Good choice. I think I would have picked her as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom