Your very only favourite princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite princess is Princess Mary of Denmark, and Princess Maxima of the Netherlands is a close second .. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think I've posted in this thread before, anyway it's too long for me to find my post (if I did and recently I've found some intrest in other royal families)...
1. Princess Martha Louise of Norway
2. Princess Infanta Christina of Spain
3. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
4. Princess Aimee [ + Prince Floris. I share the same birthday as him :flowers:; cute couple; not too sure about their full title. Orange...?]
5. Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands

Here's my list of my favorite princesses from one to seven.
1. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden--Birth
2.The late Diana,Princess of Wales--Marriage
3.The late Princess Grace of Monaco--Marriage
4.Princess Asrtid of Beligum--Birth
5.Crown Princess Maxima of Netherlands--Marriage
6.Princess Haya of Jordan--Birth
7.Princess Caroline of Monaco--Birth

Although she's not going to be one for long, I'd say Princess Alexandra of Denmark and I'd also choose Princess Letizia of Spain

Thank you for pictures and information posted in this forum.

My favorite Princesses are CP Mary and Princess Alexandra.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love CP Maxima, she just looks like she can relate to anyone from all walk of life. Plus, her daughters, the little princessess are soooo cute :flowers: .

My favourite one is Crown Princess Masako of Japan.
She's smart, naturally ellegant, and lovely. Despite of all the problems she have to face, I believe she used and always try to do and to give the best of her to her family, her country and its people.
She's also a very lovely wife to The Crown Prince and a caring mother to her daughter Princess Aiko.

Marie Chantal of Greece and her sisters lol They need to get a big palce X

Fav' of all time : Princess Diana ! She had everything : the smile, the beauty, the compassion, the glamour ...

I love Princees Noor,she is verey bautiful and simple:sorcerer:

My favs:
1. Crown Princess Mary (the girl-next-door)
2. Princess Ingrid Alexandra
3. Princess Maxima (personality and a big smile)
4. Princess Letizia (professional and elegant)

Amilia said:
Crownprincess Mathilde !!!:) :) :)

She's smart , elegant ,friendly, beautiful , and a wonderfull wife and mother to Philliphe , Elisabeth , Gabriel and the new baby . Such a sweet woman !
I adore her:cool:
I VOTE FOR MATHILDE TOO, SHE IS THE MOST ELEGENT AND BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS AND SEEMS TO BE VERY IN LOVE WITH HER HUSBAND

I would have to say that Princess Elizabeth, later Queen Elizabeth II is my favorite princess. She always acted as Princess should, is popular with her public, and wore some stunning gowns during her early years as Queen. She has taken her role seriously, and is to always be commended for being a true Princess, then Queen.

my favourite princesses are Diana, Princess of Wales and Grace of Monaco.

Queen Alexandra

I would love to talk to her and see her side of things during her life as Princess of Wales and later Queen. I like the fact that she was kind and did not take herself to seariously. I admire her for putting up with Edward VII. Though I have read she had some bad personality traits, like being self centered, I bet she was pretty nice. I love the Victorian Era and would like to talk to her about that and would like to tell her about her descendants. I wonder what she would think of Princess Diana? I guess that about covers it. :)

Alexandra RI said:
I would love to talk to her and see her side of things during her life as Princess of Wales and later Queen. I like the fact that she was kind and did not take herself to seariously. I admire her for putting up with Edward VII. Though I have read she had some bad personality traits, like being self centered, I bet she was pretty nice. I love the Victorian Era and would like to talk to her about that and would like to tell her about her descendants. I wonder what she would think of Princess Diana? I guess that about covers it. :)

Who knows who knows. Both women were mothers of future kings and came from different times. But both Queen Alexandra and Princess Diana were extrodinary women. :)

My favorite is CP Maxima of Holland, she is smart, intelligent, charming, active and full of energy. She is also a good mother.

My #1 Princess is Mary of Denmark

Letizia is wonderful too. I don't like Maxima, she seems arrogant imo. Her smile is fake and her behaviour is not royal enough. Just my opinion.

Mette_Marit is the prettiest, and Mathilde doesn't work at all. at least i never see her doing almost anything.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Alexandra of Danemark is not any more princess but I'm still admiring her style and class...
When it comes to current princesses I would say princess Victoria of Sweden-she's preparing to "big job" and is doing this with grace

Charlotte! She's the coolest and the best looking female royalty at the moment!

Is Obvious... L e T i Z i A !!

Unfortunately, I am too young to remember the princesses before this generation.

SO...

It would be very easy for me to say CP MARY of Denmark - since she represence my country.

THEREFORE...

My favourite princess would be either MAXIMA or MADELEINE... I guess they are just very likable...
I like Madelaines apperance and style... and she seems to be a nice girl.
Maxima always have a laugh and I just love her smile. Just a great personality overall.
They are so different it is hard to make a final call...

So many princesses start with an M... :wacko:

My favourite is Maxima. First I had my doubts, but she definitely grow on me. I think she has a great personality and a perfect wife for Alexander.

Maxima has become one of my favorites, she seems so full of life.
Good or bad day Maxima always has has a big smile on.

I am becoming a big follower of Mary of Denmark, though my fav is Victoria of Sweden.
Mary is soo classy, and she doesn't need the perpetual smile of Máxima to be charming...

Princess Caroline is my all time favorite. She is beautiful, classy, elegant, regal etc. etc.!!!!

Crown Princess Victoria and Crown Princess Letizia are tied for a very close second!!!

For me the most attractive and mesmerizing princess is Madeleine of Sweden. She carries an ambience akin to princesses from fairytales. She's eye daunting, charismatic and often seems happy. I'm charmed by her and feel she's my very only favourite princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom