Your very only favourite princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a doubt

Princess Diana

Followed by Princess Mary

Princess Maxima

Princess Mette Marit

Princess Alexandra

My favorite Princess of all times would have to be Princess Diana, for obvious reasons. She was the first real international star in any royal family.
Now a days though I would have to pick Mette-Marit. I just love the way she has evolved over the years. She looks to me to be a great mother and a wonderful person. I think it took a lot of courage to step up and allow the public and press into your life like she did. Dont get me wrong, I think CP Mary and Letizia are beautiful people but they didn't really have to over come thier past to become a princess that way the MM did. I think MM and HM have make a wonderful family.

My Favorite Is H.R.H The Infanta Cristina Of Spain

HRH The Princess Royal

then

HRH Princess Benedikte

Princess Diana for all the good things she did and for how much she cared about the less fortunate. True blessing to this world.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

My picks have nothing to do with conventional beauty.

There will never be another PRINCESS DIANA. Like it or not she transcended Princess and became an icon. She's up there with Jackie O and Elvis. You could go to a village in the middle of nowhere and show a photo her and people would know who she was.

I like LETIZIA of Spain. She doesn't spend a majority of her time at fashion shows trying to become the "patron saint of fashion", or show up in loud clothes not suited for her figure with huge hats, or go out of her way to appear in the latest couture straight off the Paris runways...so much so that it overshadows the work she does.
She just gets on with it.

However, MATHILDE of Belguim has gracefulness that none of the new crop of Princesses can touch.

I'm also intrigued with MASAKO of Japan. :)

Princess Grace, my favorite former princess
Princess Mathelide among today's crop of princess for her grace, charm, elegence and the beautiful family she and CPP have created.

HRH Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

Last edited:
'She, who brings happiness'

My favourite royal Princess is

Her Royal Highness
Catharina-Amalia Beatrix Carmen Victoria,
Princess of the Netherlands,
Princess of Orange-Nassau,
the Hereditary Princess of Orange.

Because already now you can see that she does justice do her second name Beatrix (Latin: She, who brings happiness)
and makes everyone smile. I have the strong feeling she will become a formidable and deeply beloved Sovereign:
- the goodnatured accessibility of father Willem-Alexander
- the vibrance of mother Máxima
- the unconditional loving heart of grandmother María del Carmen
- the stubborness of grandfather Jorge
- the commitment of grandmother Queen Beatrix
- the diplomatic talents of grandfather Prince Claus

An amazing and unbeatable mix of genes and characteristics!
Viva la pequeña Princesa!
:flowers:

Last edited:
carlota said:
If you had to choose a princess, just one, that can be a historical princess, a nowadays princess, crown or not crown princess, a late princess, a young or old princess... who would you choose? who is your absolutely favourite one, the first one in your top list? who atracts you most or find more interesting?

my vote goes for CP MAXIMA :rolleyes:

PRINCESS LETIZIA

Princess Mathilde and Princess Mette-Marit

mine are

Grace
Caroline and...
Charlotte

:) great style and beauty

Mine is definately Princess Grace - she was so beautiful. When I was in Monaco 4 years ago and saw the church she was married in - the place where she became a princess - I cried:neutral:

Excuse me, but I am afflicted by that fact, that many successors of the European thrones could not find the present princesses to marry them. I do not know, why princes did not marry princesses or aristocrats, and have contacted commoners.

A much underated Princess = Princess Anne- The Princess Royal.

She is certainly not beautiful and has a shocking fashion style. She is very frugal andI don't think there is any other Princess who recycles their clothes for decades !!! :lol:

She is a no nonense person who is not afraid to muck in and rough it on visits to third world countries and she does not seek adoration or celebrity status. She is a Princess to be truly admired for her work for the "Save The Children Fund"

She went through a dignified divorce from her first husband and has raised two kids any parent would be proud of.

Yes - Princess Anne gets my vote hands down.

Princess Caroline: elegant, beautiful, perfect.

SASSY said:
I like LETIZIA of Spain. She doesn't spend a majority of her time at fashion shows trying to become the "patron saint of fashion", or show up in loud clothes not suited for her figure with huge hats, or go out of her way to appear in the latest couture straight off the Paris runways...so much so that it overshadows the work she does.
She just gets on with it.
:)

I´m absolutely agree with you SASSY, you couldn´t have explained it better...But I would add something more:

Although Letizia isn´t so worried about the fashion as other princess she always appears simple but very elegant demonstrating her style and personality.

She never lets surprise to me, Letizia has one long list of virtues and for that reason I at the moment consider her as one of the best princess and without a doubt my favorite one.

Princess Caroline of Monaco.For many reasons but mostly because she's so strong and unique!

Letizia of SPain. Finally someone who does not overshadow her husband with her own popularity. She managed to win over the people of Spain, and still not take all attention away from Felipe. I have a lot of respect for this women. Besides she's also elegent, stylish, and a very sweet mom.

My favorites princess are:
-Maxima of Holland, for her intelligence and charm
-Mathilde of Belgium, for her style

Top 4

Since Charlotte Casiraghi is not a princess, it would have to be
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden - I guess because I share her age and many of her interests. I have a lot in common with her. I can relate.

Then, if it's allowed, my next favorites are:
2. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark - she married my favorite prince, and gave birth to my second favorite prince, and she is beautiful, elegant, stylish, and sophisticated
3. Princess Caroline of Hanover and Monaco - she champions human rights for children too many forget about
4. Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway - I just today learned that she is continuing her education as a part-time student. That is a wonderful example for any princess to set, but it's even more impressive for what it will do to her mind and her soul.

Last edited:
Princess Mary of Denmark for her beautiful transformation from a commoner to a royal lady with a great style.

carlota said:
If you had to choose a princess, just one, that can be a historical princess, a nowadays princess, crown or not crown princess, a late princess, a young or old princess... who would you choose? who is your absolutely favourite one, the first one in your top list? who atracts you most or find more interesting?

my vote goes for CP MAXIMA :rolleyes:
My only favourite princess is HRH Princess Elizabeth also known as HM Queen Elizabeth II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom