Your royal moments 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

principessa

Heir Apparent
City
Schweinfurt
Country
Germany
Hallo,

what were your royal moments in 2009?

Mine were the engagements of Victoria and Madeleine and the birth of Prince Henrik of Denmark.

Nice greetings

principessa

Definitely the long-awaited engagement of Crown Princess Victoria.:flowers:

The engagements of Victoria & Daniel, Madeleine & Jonas and Nikolaos & Tatiana! The wedding of Lord Freddie Windsor & Sophie Winkleman. :flowers:

- The engagement of crown princess Victoria and Daniel Westling
- The state visit to Spain by the president Sarkozy and Carla Bruni
- The Nobel festivities, both in Sweden and Norway

The Queen's Day tragedy in Apeldoorn is the moment I will remember most for 2009. What was supposed to be a festive day, commemorating the 100th birthday of Queen Juliana ended wth the death of innocent spectators.

The birth of Umberto of Savoy, prince of Piemonte the 7th March!

likewise the royal moment which stands out most for myself during 2009, is not a joyful one but a tragic one.......

the unexpected death of prince pedro luiz of brazil !!
the hopes of the dynasty simply disappeared overnight.....it was often said of him he would had made a perfect head of the imperial house of brazil and given time it was hoped he may had become the reigning emperor by his own merits etc !!

such a tragic loss.......so :sad:

as to the reason why it stands out to me, is due to the fact it was the first of the big stories of 2009 which occured very shortly after i joined TRF....:flowers:

Engagement of Victoria and Daniel - it has taken a few years to happen but it was so nice to see it finally happen and now we can look forward to the wedding in June 2010

I don't think I have a specific memorable moment.
Nothings really caught my eye.
This year will be the 5 royals weddings and the wonderful outfits people will wear. :flowers:

Engagement of Crown Princess Victoria ... cant wait to see her wearing the wedding dress.
Hope soon

Mine are :

The engagement of Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling.
The engagement of Princess Madeleine and Jonas ??.
Prince Hussein becoming the Crown Prince of Jordan.
The engagement of Prince Nikolaous of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik.
Prince Joachim of Denmark and Princess Marie of Denmark welcoming their baby, Prince Henrik.

Engagement of Victoria and Daniel.
Engagement of Madeleine and Jonas.
Birth of Prince Henrik of Denmark.

I´m sure there are many more, but these are the ones I remember the most :flowers:

The Queen's Day tragedy in Apeldoorn is the moment I will remember most for 2009. What was supposed to be a festive day, commemorating the 100th birthday of Queen Juliana ended wth the death of innocent spectators.

That is my royal moment of 2009 too. Very sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom