Your Prince will come

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alastair_r

Gentry
City
Glasgow
Country
United Kingdom
Would you go on a date with a handsome Prince ? Has anyone on here gone on a date with one ? X

I think most of us would date with an handsome guy or lady, royal or not.

:flowers:

Henri M. said:
I think most of us would date with an handsome guy or lady, royal or not.

:flowers:

:ROFLMAO: good point hehehehe

Verde Esmeralda said:
Mmmm too much stress... I think I wouldn't...

It would be stressful if the man was a ruler or crown prince say Prince Albert. It might be easier with a low key family or a nonruling titled noble.

Yeah well, but the thought of having to pair up with someone like that is not meant to just anyone... even if he/she was a minor royal.

Verde Esmeralda said:
Yeah well, but the thought of having to pair up with someone like that is not meant to just anyone... even if he/she was a minor royal.

I don't understand what that means? There are lots of examples of royals marrying regular people (if that's what you were referring to?). They're still just people after all. :flowers:

well, I've kissed a few frogs...nothing:bang: still frogs!

Alastair_r said:
Would you go on a date with a handsome Prince ? Has anyone on here gone on a date with one ? X

I would, but he would have to ask me I'd be too scared to ask him.

hrhcp said:
will my princess come, too? :flowers:

I'm sure your princess will come hrhcp, and when she does you won't know yourself :wub:

Myself? I don't really care much for princes, or the rigid life that would ensue. I'm definite that it has its 'perks' but it's just not me.

I'm quite content observing from the exterior of the hourglass!

Last edited:
sandsla said:
well, I've kissed a few frogs...nothing:bang: still frogs!

he he, too bad that doesn't work! Otherwise I might try. :lol: Of course I would go on a date if asked. Depending if I like him of course. I'm not sure I would like to be in the spotlights all day either, but still. What if you let prince charming walk away. No way, just give it a chance and see where it ends.

Madame Royale said:
Myself? I don't really care much for princes...I'm definite that it has its 'perks' but it's just not me.
I think what I hear you saying, is you would prefer being 'discovered' by a low-key prince ... where it doesn't 'hit' you until you discover life is so very very dull without what's-his-face. :lol:

If a royal asked me out I'd have to turn him down since I don't think my Hubby would like it. lol Except for Carl Philip...than I might have to reconsider...

RoyalKnottie- just introduce your hubby to Pss Madeleine! That'll keep him busy ;)

If any man who was good looking, rich, personable, and could give me tiaras, then of course I would go out with him! (first date-second would be only if I liked him :))

hrhcp said:
I think what I hear you saying, is you would prefer being 'discovered' by a low-key prince ... where it doesn't 'hit' you until you discover life is so very very dull without what's-his-face. :lol:

No :wacko: no apsirations of being discovered by a prince whatsoever. Whether he be an HIM, HRH, HGDH, HSH or HH..it wouldn't matter!

Good thing I can't see myself having to turn down any prospective princes, huh!

Madame Royale said:
Good thing I can't see myself having to turn down any prospective princes, huh!
it - the system - won't let me answer with just a smiley. Needs at least ten characters.... drat

all the same,
:)

BurberryBrit said:
I don't understand what that means? There are lots of examples of royals marrying regular people (if that's what you were referring to?). They're still just people after all. :flowers:

Of course they are, but they generally grow up in a different enviroment (expensive schools, wealthy family circles, etc) and depending on their "rank" or relevance, they do have to deal with lack of privacy, behaving according to protocol, etc. Not every "girl / boy next door" would really be eager to adapt to this. Maybe for a date or two, but for a steady relationship, there are other factors to be taken into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom