Your Favourite Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to think I'm impartial to both Houses of Orléans and Bourbon, though I do hold a somewhat strong affiliation with the Orléans branch which I think to be a result of my grandmothers (and my grandfather I would say, but to no greater extent) regard for the late SAR Madame la Comtesse de Paris and me, as a child, being introduced to, and sharing in that admiration.

The British royal family is definitly one I appreciate and respect. Being a UK citizen and greatly identifying with the culture and history of Britain, I am proud of the royal institution and hold great affection for the Queen.

I also think very highly of the Danish Monarchy. The Queen is such an impressive sovereign with her academic background and artistic flare to add only to the Majesty she so (I think) naturally posesses. The longest reigning European Royal House that happens to belong to one of the most picturesque countries I've ever had the privilege of visiting, and on more than one occasion at that.

I'm drawn to Denmark, her people, her history and culture. I have enjoyed my travels there and will continue to enjoy them.

And yes, Mary! I'm very fond of the Crown Princess and believe she shall make the most wonderful Queen Consort when that day arrives. She has beauty, charisma, humility and dedication, and all in abundance I think.

Definitly my favourite common born royal.

Last edited:
Agree with you miaamor!

The Greeks are in my opinion the most royal of all because they include the last authentic royal couple of the last century: Anne-Marie and Constantine. If the monarchy in Greece still would exist they would be the most photographed and the most in public one in the world. Plus they are directly related to the Spains and the Danes which makes them even more royal. So far no scandals or divorces - just a wonderful big family with a great sense of family. Too see on the latest christmas card.....

I adore specially two royal families of Spain and Belgium:)

Stefanie said:
The Greeks are in my opinion the most royal of all because they include the last authentic royal couple of the last century: Anne-Marie and Constantine. .....

What about Nicolaus of Liechtenstein and Margarita of Luxembourg, Marie-Astrid of Luxemburg and Carl-Christian of Austria, Alois of Liechtenstein adn Sophie in Bavaria, Georg of Austria and Eilika of Oldenburg etc. etc.? All very authentic royal couples to.

The RF I 'adore' most is the Dutch one of course, closely followed by the Belgians; but I like them all.

Of all royal families, I prefer the Danish one.

But I also adore the Dutch and British Royal Families !

:flowers:

My favourite are;
The Danish Royal Family
The Spanish Royal Family
The Dutch Royal Family
The Jordanian Royal Family

I'm really just a fan of all of them and I love learning about all these families and the history of these countries. For me I've noticed that I constantly change faves. Right now the Norwegian RF really interests me. But my ancestry is Swedish and Dutch so I keep up with them a lot too.
I love them all.:wub:

I love the:
1. The Swedish Royal Family
2. The Norway Royal Family

the grimaldis! <3 and then the Danish RF.

by the way, and this has nothing to do with the monegasque family being my favorite, has anybody else noticed how the Princely Family of Monaco forum in these boards always has the most number of people viewing it at one time? I've noticed that right from the start and I've always found it interesting. I thought the British RF would be first. Second in the ranks would usually be either the British RF forum or the Spanish RF forum.

The Spanish and Ducht royal families I like a lot.
The Spanish because I am Spanish, I like our queen and Cristina, Sofia is so elegant ... a true queen...and Cristina so actual, a very good mother with a beautiful family and also a true princess when she has to be.
The Dutch, Maxima is my favourite royal person, also her daughters are incredible and how she is in loving with W-A. I like the queen and Constantin and Laurentien also.

The Royal Family of Denmark and then,
The Royal Family of Spain.

My favorite RF is Sweden!
I also follow the British RF but I guess thats because they get a lot of exposure here in the US.

I love the Spanish Royal family closely followed by the Greek Royal family.

The Spanish Royal family, especially Infanta Cristina and her beautiful family.

Britain and Monaco...woohooo...never dull with those two...

1st place would be Danish & Dutch Simple because i like the Charisma the Dutch family have also love Maxima & Danish becasue of Mary, ive been her fan from day 1 which made me learn more and more about the whole family.

2nd place would be Spain & Norway royal houses
Spain because i liked the infanta's & Queen Sofia, im a big fan of felipe & letizia, i follow the Norway royals because i used to never be able to make my mind up whether or not i liked MM, so, to decide that i followed her news etc till i came to my desicion which i do like her & it was worth the watch

Last edited:
Spanish Royal Family !!!

España, of course :) And the Netherlands. I love Maxima, Amalia and Alexia

Me too, Spain, specially Felipe and Letizia (and their precious daughters:wub:)
Netherlands, Máxima is wonderful! and Amalia is one of my favorite royal kids:flowers:
Denmark (the kids)

As I live Down Under, my interest is Mary and the Danish Family followed closely by Spain, Monaco. I do read about all the others as well.

Stellad

Alive: British and the assorted former rulers of Eastern Europe
Dead: Ancient Greek, Ancient Roman

British! Hands down and the Monegasque royals.

Monaco For me I do Follow Spain, Sweden

Back
Top Bottom