Your Favourite Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The families of Holland and Denmark (Mary! Mary! Mary!)

I'm interested in the familial connections between the Spanish, Greek and Danish royal families. Love that the younger generation Infanta Christine; Infanta Elena, CP Letizia and Felipe; CP Frederick and Mary; Princess Alexia; CP Pavlos and Marie-Chantal all are having children approx. the same age.
Then
Great Britain
Belgium
Sweden
Monaco

I usually am more interested in the Dutch, Danish, Luxembourg, and Greek royal family.

1. Danish Royal Family ( Mary og Fred )
2. Norwegian Royal Family ( Mette Marit and Haakon)
3. British Royal Family (Queen Elizabeth, Camilla and Charles)
4. Dutch Royal Family ( Maxima and WA)
5. Spanish Royal family ( Letizia and Felipe)

I would say my favorites are: Norway, Spain, and Denmark.
I used to love the British Royal family, especally when Diana was alive , but seeing how other European Royal families are so close, I realized that the distance you see in public from the British Monarch is not attractive. I love the way the other royal houses seem like normal families and aren't afraid to show affection or love in public. The stiff upper lip of the British is too cold for me now.

In me it started by the Spanish cause is the ones you find more information about in latin america, the British are a must.

But as I kept readin I became a fan of the Swedish and a bit of the Danish.

I like them all. Since finding this and other forums, I like to keep up on all the RF's. It's interesting and fun. And more often than not, you find out a lot of historythat you don't find in history books or gossip magazines. For example: the reburial that just took place in Denmark and Russia.

The royal families of Spain and Denmark

Spanish royal family...especially princes Felipe and Letizia

:flowers: I am most interested in the Swedish royal family, especially victoria and madeleine. I also closely follow the British royal family.

I'm a personal follower of Spanish, Netherlands and Japan Houses. But I'm more interested in non-reiginig houses and restorations. I'm more fond about old Monarchies that about new ones, that are more close to the jet-set than to the idea I have of Monarchies.

My favorite non-reigning-houses are the Romanovs, the Pahlavis and the Ethiopia's one. I'm very interested in France Royals as well. And I'm a big follower of the current Count of Paris. His mother was a woman with a lot of character.

Vanesa.

I use to favor the Windsors and Liechtensteins more than any others but now I jump arond so much its really hard to say. I want to know about so many of them. I 've pretty much stayed in the European houses though.

Mainly the British Royal family, particularly the Queen and the Prince of Wales and his wife Camilla.
In second place the Danish Royal family.
I adore both families because they are so Royal and so Regal.
I'm also interested in history and both families are the most ancient Monarchies in Europe.

a) The Royal Family of Luxembourg
b)The Danish Royal Family
c) The Dutch Royal Family
d) The spanish Royal Family too...

The Danish and Spanish Royal Families.

The Royal Family of Monaco. There is always drama with that family.

1) Norway
2) Netherlands
3) Denmark

Last edited:
Her_Majesty said:
1) Norway
2) Netherlands
3) Denmark

Same as you Her_Majesty! Just in a different order ;)
The Belgians aren't bad either

I follow the Netherlands-Sweden-Norway-Denmark -luxembourg-Belgium and Jordan.

I mostly follow the Dutch Royal family because I'm Dutch of course.:flowers:
I also follow the Belgian Royal family because my parents live very close to the Belgian border.
I always followed the Brits too, especially prince Charles's whereabouts, but not as closely as I follow the Dutch and Belgian families.
Recently I've developed a great interest for the Danes too. I finally decided to like Mary (cost me some time, to be honest. I hadn't figured her out yet...) and since the reburial of princess Dagmar I've been reading about their history too. Very fascinating!

Whithout any doubt Spanish royal family ( this thread is funny because we can see names that we never seen on the Spanish family 's thread)

Back
Top Bottom