Your Favourite Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the Norwigian Royal family and the Spanish Royal family too .
They seem to be so friendly and joyful.

The Grimaldis!

and the british and danish royal family too.

A few years ago I was only interested in the british royal family. I was a fan of Diana. Then I became a fan of Grace Kelly and now I follow most the Grimaldis.

Denmark and Crown Princess Mary and sometimes Letizia and Filipe!

When Diana, Princess of Wales was still alive, I mostly followed the British Royal Family but after her death I lost interest.
But I think I will start to follow them again after Prince William gets engaged.
Nowadays I follow the Dutch Royal Family, an interest wich began in 1999 after Prince Willem Alexander started dating Máxima Zorreguieta.
What I find most interesting is how 'ordinary' girls grow in their role as wife of a future king and as Crownprincess and future Queen.
I think they have to possess tremendous adaptability to become a succesful Princess.
I found that interesting to watch with Princess Diana, now with Princess Máxima and in future with the wife of Prince William (Princess Catherine?)

I am interested in all Royal Families. I don't have a favourite familiy, a favourite royal or a favourite couple.

And so I am excited of all royal news.

I would have to say before I just followed the Spanish and British, but after joining this blog I'm pretty much following all the royal families. My favorites I would still say the Spanish, now the danish. The British family are getting a little boring now. :)

Norwegian Royal family, especially Mette-Marit and Haakon. they present such a nice and united family.

I would have to say before I just followed the Spanish and British, but after joining this blog I'm pretty much following all the royal families. My favorites I would still say the Spanish, now the danish. The British family are getting a little boring now. :)
How are the British getting boring! Have you heard about the blackmail plot, the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh's diamond wedding anninversary, not to mention now we know that the controversial TV program A Year With The Queen will now be shown. Over the next few years all the granchildren will be getting married and it will not be boring.

many families to choose from

I found the Royal Forums looking for information about Princess Grace's wedding (thank you ALL the lovely photos that users have posted/linked to!). I have always been ga-ga over the British Royal family but after getting all this great information I have added others to my watch list. So far I am up to the British RF, the Grimaldis, the Spanish RF, the Danish RF (as well as the rest of Scandanavia), the Dutch RF, and historicals--Russia, Germany, Romania and most of the other pre-WWI dynasties.:flowers:

Princess Astrid and her family (they all look sofriendly=) ), Prince Frederik and Princess Mary and their family and Prince William's and Kate Middleton's romance

In the past I was most interested in the Danish and Spanish royal families. Unfortunately I no longer feel confortable posting about the Danish family because of the attitude of some posters there to those who dislike Mary.

These days I'm more interested in the Jordanian, Moroccan and UAE Royals, with some interest in the British as well! I also like the Dutch and Swedish families.

Your 3 favourite Royal Families?

What are your three favourite royal families in the world? please state the three that you are most interested in and also state why they are your favourite. is it the history? the bling that they wear? they're grand palaces and castles? they're money? or they're personalities. What is your first, second and third??
So in other words what keeps you hooked onto these three royal families like no other. I know some people may like nearly all of them but try hard to pick the three you cherish most. For me, it's the Saudi royals, British royals and Imperial royals of Japan. I just love everything about them.

Honestly, I like them all but if I have to pick three:

Great Britain
Spain
Netherlands

I find the Scandinavian Countires very interesting. Denmark, Sweden,Netherlands, and Norway (sorry thats 4 countries) have a very high standard of living, education, medical, etc. The majority of their citizens are very pleased with their Monarchy (much less whining than the other Countries) as well as showing respect for the Traditions, and the future CP are working toward their goal of leadership (rather than falling in and our of bars).:ermm::ermm::ermm:

the family i follow the most is the grimaldi..i love them....i like the british royal family too....especially, His royal heartbreaker, prince harry ( yes he broke my little heart when he went out with chelsy..:ROFLMAO:.haha....but still, he is so so HOT HOT....in the grimaldi family i love pierre..( i think this one might be or will be the most heartbreaker guy in the royal sphere....)

the royal family of morocco,I am Interested in jordanian royal family Especially princess Noor she is my favourite jordanian princess with princess Rym.I Follow royal family of spain too,dubai and the dutch and I think all the royals(the princesses Especially):)

The Dutch RF by far, after that the Danish and Norwegian RF.

Belgium and Monaco. I don't really have a third, but I find the Spanish and British Royals occasionally interesting.

The British Royal Family-God save the Queen!
The Spanish Royal Family-Viva el Rey!
The Belgian Royal Family-Vive le Roi!

Favorites

I would have to say British:britflag:Russian:russiaflag:and Monaco:monacostandard:

I am also interested in African monarchies and royalty. Especially that of Ethiopia

What are your three favourite royal families in the world? please state the three that you are most interested in and also state why they are your favourite. is it the history? the bling that they wear? they're grand palaces and castles? they're money? or they're personalities. What is your first, second and third??
So in other words what keeps you hooked onto these three royal families like no other. I know some people may like nearly all of them but try hard to pick the three you cherish most. For me, it's the Saudi royals, British royals and Imperial royals of Japan. I just love everything about them.
My three favourite Royal Families are the British Royal Family, Danish Royal Family and the Swedish Royal Family.

Back
Top Bottom