Your Favourite Royal Eyes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crisiñaki

Heir Apparent
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
What are your favourite royal's eye color?
I was wondering that because our perceptions are usually very different, I see hazel, you see brown and so on...
There are some obvious like Prince Felipe: blue; this is a list of my favourite ones, can you help me
*Joachim of Denmark
*King Juan Carlos of Spain
*Cristina of Spain
*Elena of Spain
*Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
*Wilhem-Alexander of the Netherlands
*Phillippe of Belgium
*Victoria of Sweden
*Carl Phillip of Sweden
*Anne the Princess Royal
*Albert of Monaco
*Alexia of Greece

princess Letizia has beautiful dark green eyes

crisiñaki said:
I agree with you about them all, but anyone actually KNOWS their eye color, I'm interested specially in the Spanish
King Juan Carlos - kind of green
Queen Sofia - blue
Prince Felipe - blue
Princess Letizia - green
Infanta Leonor - blue
Infanta Elena - green
Jaime de Marichalar - brown
Froilan - brown
Victoria - brown
Infanta Cristina - green
Iñaki Urdagarin - blue (i think..)
Juan Valentin - blue
Pablo - blue
Miguel - blue
Irene - blue

Last edited:
...JuAnItA... said:
King Juan Carlos - kind of green
Queen Sofia - blue
Prince Felipe - blue
Princess Letizia - green
Infanta Leonor - blue
Infanta Elena - brown
Jaime de Marichalar - brown
Froilan - brown
Victoria - brown
Infanta Cristina - brown
Iñaki Urdagarin - blue (i think..)
Juan Valentin - blue
Pablo - blue
Miguel - blue
Irene - blue

Cristina and Elena cannot have brown eyes if Sofia has blue eyes and Juan Carlos has green. One of the parents has to have brown eyes.

ysbel said:
Cristina and Elena cannot have brown eyes if Sofia has blue eyes and Juan Carlos has green. One of the parents has to have brown eyes.
I'm not sure about the color of King's eyes... it seems to be brown and green! And i think that Cristina and Elena can have brown eyes if one of their grandparents had brown eyes... and i think that the Count of Barcelona had it!! But i'm not sure about the color of the King's eyes... but i think that Elena and Cristina have brown eyes!!

Sorry, ysbel, i looked that the thread of Infanta Cristina and Elena and they have green eyes! Sorry!!!! I thought that they have brown eyes... my mistake! :eek:

Not only the color of the eyes that determine their beauty but also the shape...You can have nice blue eyes but not a nice shape....:rolleyes:

Citizen2005 said:
Not only the color of the eyes that determine their beauty but also the shape...You can have nice blue eyes but not a nice shape....:rolleyes:
And you can have brown eyes (that in Portugal, Spain and the asiatic and african countries are common) and have a nice shape... (this is a great conclusion.. :D )

Yeah, so Cristina and Elena have the same eye color of the King, a dark jade green, beautiful:D

crisiñaki said:
Yeah, so Cristina and Elena have the same eye color of the King, a dark jade green, beautiful:D
Exactly!! I was wrong, i thought that they have brown eyes but then i saw and they are green! :D

Whose eyes are darker; Cristina, Elena or Letizia?

crisiñaki said:
Whose eyes are darker; Cristina, Elena or Letizia?
I think... Elena has the darker eyes... but i'm not sure!

...JuAnItA... said:
I think... Elena has the darker eyes... but i'm not sure!

yeah, I think the same, Cristina's eyes are lighter because she's whiter and blonder (without the dye:D ) than her sister; Letizia's eyes are green-honey.

My favorite is Mathilde's eyes. They are soo soo blue and gorgeous shape!

What color are Wilhem-Alexander's eyes? and what about his brothers?

Beatrix: blue
Willem-Alexander: blue
Maxima: brown
Catharina-Amalia: brown
Alexia: brown
Friso: blue
Mabel: blue
Luana: blue
Constantijn: blue
Laurentien: blue
Eloise: uhmm.. I think brown :confused::rolleyes:
Claus-Casimir: blue

Does Countess Eloise REALLY have brown eyes? I think it's unlikely because her parents and grandparents all have light eyes (blue, green) so...:confused:

I think Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus have beautiful eyes. Ingrid has brown (with a tinge of green, I think) eyes and Sverre has really expressive dark blue eyes.

I must say that the British royal family, is really outclassed when it comes to eyes. They all have various shades of blue, and it is not really anything to write about.
The odd one out would have to be Prince Edward who has one blue eye and one the other is patially green. Must have been a resisieve gene or something.

Grace of Monaco's eyes were blue, right?
Please, correct me if i'm wrong!

...JuAnItA... said:
Grace of Monaco's eyes were blue, right?
Please, correct me if i'm wrong!

Yes, her eyes were blue. PA II got those eyes, too.

Colors people, we are interested in colors; so every time you mention someone, please say their eye color
Thanks;)

monica17 said:
Yes, her eyes were blue. PA II got those eyes, too.
Thank you very much!

Queen Margrethe's eyes are blue and i think that Queen Sonja's eyes are green.

Can anybody tell me what is the color of the eyes of Prince Henrik, Frederik and Joachim and King Harald?

Norwegian Royal Family:
King Harald: Blue
Queen Sonja: Brown
Princess Ragnhild: Blue
Princess Astrid: Blue
Princess Märtha Louise: Blue
Ari Behn: Brown
Crown Prince Haakon: Brown
Crown Princess Mette-Marit: Blue
Princess Ingrid Alexandra: Brown
Prince Sverre Magnus: Dark Blue (I have heard it said that all newborns have blue eyes, but I don't know for how long after the birth they still are blue?)
Marius: Blue
Maud Angelica Behn: Blue

Danish Royals:
Queen Margrethe: Blue
Prince Henrik: Brown
Crown Prince Frederik: Blue
Crown Princess Mary: Brown
Prince Christian: brown?
Prince Joachim: Blue
Princess Alexandra: Brown
Prince Nikolai: Blue or are they brown?
Prince Felix: Blue
Princess Benedikte: Blue
Princess Elisabeth: Blue

Last edited:
norwegianne said:
Prince Christian: brown?

Hmmm, Anne, they look dark blue to me but I don't know how long it takes for newborn eyes to change to brown.

...JuAnItA... said:

I agree with you . Everyone say Queen Sonja has brown eyes but I've always seen them as being green or hazel-green or even sometimes blue-grey but never definitely brown :confused: In fact she has strange and changing eyes but very beautiful indeed, especially the shape .:)

I think, Camilla has beautiful blue eyes. They are always shining.

I think Christian has blue eyes...they looked dark blue at his christening.

Back
Top Bottom