Your Favourite Annual British Royal Event

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garter Day, Ascot, Trooping of the Colour, State Opening of Parliament and State Visitis, and going overseas in the name of the Queen to coronations, weddings etc

Strange as it may seem, I think I would enjoy the Rememberance Sunday service at the Cenotaph because I always watched this on TV when I was young and it was one of the few times we saw the royal family on TV. My dad once said he bet the Queen had a stiff drink afterwards as it was so cold and I do like cold crisp sunny winter days! Oh, and I'd also like to do the Christmas day message, but I would format it more like the New Year message that Queen Margrethe does, or at least do it from one place rather than splicing various miscellaneous pieces of film together whilst the Queen talks over it! But apart from all that I would LOVE doing state visits abroad even more so that receiving state visitors!

Royal Ascot,of course :) I would be looking forward to wearing my new huge hat :p

I'd like to attend Royal Ascot and Trooping the Colour, the national party, the opening of parliament and Christmas at sandringham and Balmoral too

I'd enjoy any event where I could wear one of my long, trained evening dresses and a tiara.

The opening of the parliment and Ascot of course. I would love to wear a beautiful evening gown, something I've rarely down in my lifetime.

If you were a member of the BRF, what annual event would you look forward to?

Only if I were a (titled) member of the BRF (I'm not particular, but HRH The Duke of Cambridge, KG sounds pretty nice don't you think? :flowers: Let's see here... I would take my cue from The Queen. Therefore, whatever events/activities The Queen attends, I'd like to be seated directly behind her. I'd definitely be at such events as Trooping the Colour, state weddings and funerals, state visits from world leaders to the United Kingdom, and the crème de la crème: The State Opening of Parliament. Remember when The Prince and Princess of Wales used to be seated on gilded chairs on one side of The Queen, while Prince Philip sat on the other side in the House of Lords? I, and my wife, would like to occupy the seats once held by Charles and Di. How sweet would that be?:)

Trooping of the Color & State Visits.

Royal Ascot. It looks like a fun and relaxed family day for all,esp HM who has her own horses and looks her most happy and relaxed.

The Chelsea Flower Show, polo matches, and Royal Garden Parties held in the gardens of Buckingham Palace.
I would have endless inquiries about the flowers. :rose2::rose2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom