Your Favorite Royal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Anne hands down. Beautiful girl, intelligent, tough, outgoing, hard worker! In a lot of older pictures, the feature that takes centre stage is her eyes, which have a real shine to them. Anne also has a fabulous smile! She played netball (similar to basketball, which I love to watch) at boarding school, as well as sang in the school choir.

Last edited:
My favorite royal is Victoria of Sweden, she is so lovely, she has always has this smile on her face and when i look at her i can't help but think that she looks so motherly and sweet. Also i'm very fond of Princess Eugenie of York, she makes me laugh hahaha.

My favorite Royal Children are Princess Estelle, Infantas Leonor and Sofia, Princess Isabella of Denmark and Catharina Amalia.

My favorite nonliving are Grand Duchesses Olga, Tatiana, Maria and Anastasia Romanova. I like The Tudors sisters they interest me very much. Queen Victoria and her daughters are very interesting and my favorite of them is Helena.

Editing my post

My favourite royals are:

Britain

Elizabeth II
Prince Philip
Prince Harry
The Duchess of Cambridge
The Countess of Wessex
Viscountess Linley

Spain

Queen Sofia
Princess Letizia

Sweden

CP Victoria
Prince Daniel
Queen Silvia
Prince Carl Philip

The Netherlands

Queen Maxima
King WA
Princess Beatrice

Denmark

CP Mary
Princess Marie
Queen Margarethe

Norway

CP Haakon
King Harald

Luxembourg

HGD Stephanie

Belgium

Queen Mathilde

Royal Children

Princess Estelle
The Two Infantas
The Dutch Princesses
Lady Louise
Viscount Severn
Princess Elisabeth
Princess Eleonore
Margarita Armstrong-Jones

Last edited:
My favorite: Crown Princess Victoria. She is amazing, has such a sense of duty and responsibility, yet also caring, loving and empathetic. I saw her surprise appearance on the telly of her at the (I cannot remember the exact name) Swedish Gay People Awards (forgive me if that sounds offensive) and how much the people appreciated her being there and how she truly accepts all people. Love her.

Older generation: no question, Queen Elizabeth II. When she pledged her life to her country she meant it. The queen has more energy than me and she is twice as old! I also love how adorably grumpy she is, I am the same LOL

My favourite Royals of all times are:

No 1: Queen Elizabeth II
No 2: Emperor Akihito
No 3: Empress Michiko
No 4: Prince William
No 5: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
No 6: Crown Prince Naruhito
No 7: Crown Princess Masako
No 8: Prince Charles
Mo 9: The Queen Mother

Long Live Elizabeth The Great

lists are simple. Where is the justification?

I suppose Tessy is my favorite, but her sister in law is also my ideal: Stephanie.

(Belgium)
Queen Paola 1937-
Queen Mathilde 1973-
Prince Joachim 1991-
Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant 2001-
Princess Laetitia Maria 2003-

(Britain)
Queen Elizabeth ll 1926-
Diana, Princess of Wales 1961-1997
Zara Phillips 1981-
William, Duke of Cambridge 1982-
Catherine , Duchess of Cambridge 1982-
James , Viscount Severn 2007-
Savannah Phillips 2010-
George , Prince of Cambridge 2013-

(Denmark)
Queen Margrethe 1940-
Crown Princess Mary 1972-
Princess Marie 1976-
Prince Nikolai 1999-
Prince Henrik jr. 2009-
Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine 2011-

(Dutch)
Queen Beatrix 1938-
Princess Margriet 1943-
Queen Máxima 1971-
Anastasia van Vollenhoven 2001-
Magali van Vollenhoven 2007-

(Luxembourg)
Grand Duchess Joséphine Charlotte 1927-2005
Heredity Grand Duke Guillaume 1981-
Heredity Grand Duchess Stéphanie 1984-
Princess Alexandra 1991-
Archduchess Gabriella 1994-

(Monaco)
Princess Grace 1929-1982
Princess Charlène 1978-
Andrea Casiraghi 1984-
Piérre Casiraghi 1987-
Pauline Ducruet 1994-

(Norway)
King Harald V 1937-
Crown Prince Hakkon 1973-
Maud Angelica Behn 2003-
Leah Isadora Behn 2005-
Emma Tallulah Behn 2008-

(Spain)
King Juan Carlos 1938-
Queen Sofìa 1938-
Crown Prince Felipe 1968-
Crown Princess Letizia 1972-
Victoria Federica Marichalar 2000-
Pablo Nicolás Urdangarìn 2000-
Infanta Leonor 2005-

(Sweden)
Crown Princess Victoria 1977-
Princess Estelle 2012-

(Other royals)
Princess Rosario of Bulgaria 1968-
Princess Mafalda Cecilia of Bulgaria 1994-
Archduchess Eleonore of Habsburg 1994-
Archduchess Gloria of Habsburg 1999-
Crown Prince Reza of Iran 1960-
Late Princess Leila of Iran 1970-2001
Princess Noor of Iran 1992-
Princess Maria Pia of Savoy 1934-
Prince Vittorio Emanuele of Savoy 1937-
Princess Maria Gabriella of Savoy 1940-
Princess Maria Beatrice of Savoy 1943-

Britain - Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

The Netherlands-Queen Maxima, Princess Beatrix

Spain - Princess Letizia, Prince Felipe, Queen Sofia

Sweden- CP Victoria, Princess Madeleine, Queen Silvia, Princess Estelle

Denmark -Princess Marie, CP Mary, CP Fred

Norway -CP Haakon

Monaco - Pierre and Charlotte Casiraghi

Queen Zenobia of Palmyra (to me, Zenobia was the female conqueror, I know that some people are very passionate about Cleopatra bearing that very title, but the truth is that Cleopatra knew that it was too unrealistic for Egypt to defeat Rome, and therefore she worked within Rome's power structure - thereby giving advance to herself, her family and her people - however smart that is (and it really is), it doesn't make her a conqueror (nor very much of a warrior Queen). Zenobia, on the other hand, was out in the field conquering her butt off, so to speak :D).

Empress Matilda, Lady of the English (the first Queen of England. I love her story, she's a great female role model and I admire that she never stopped for her (and her son's) right to the throne).

Alexandra of Denmark and Maria Feodorovna (shoving these two together in one category because they were my first real royal interest. I own god knows how many books about Alix and Minnie and I never get tired of reading them. Both sisters have very interesting stories and particularly Alexandra was a very admirable woman).

Queen Elizabeth II (there's really no need for an explanation here, is there? Just the fact that I call her HM even though she technically isn't my Queen (sorry Daisy, I still love you very much :p) says a lot about my admiration for her, and that certainly is an admiration well earned).

Honourable mentions: Queen Artemisia I of Caria; King Henry IV of France; King Christian IX of Denmark; King Christian X of Denmark; Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark, the Duchess of Kent; Grand Duchess Olga Nicholaievna Romanova; Queen Ingrid of Denmark; Prince Bertil of Sweden, the Duke of Halland; Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh; Queen Margrethe II of Denmark; Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales; Princess Anne, the Princess Royal; Crown Princess Mary of Denmark.

Last edited:
One of my favorites is definitely Crown Princess Victoria! She is smart, honest, hardworking, and an overall good person. Someone even described her as "the best human being in the world".

One of my favorites is definitely Crown Princess Victoria! She is smart, honest, hardworking, and an overall good person. Someone even described her as "the best human being in the world".

She seems so GENUINE in a sometimes (a lot LOL) superficial "royal world.":flowers:

The duke and duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and Prince William. They are just so down to earth people and don't even think of themselves as royalty.

My favourite royals are: Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Harry, Queen Mathilde and King Philippe... as well as King Felipe and Queen Letizia for ther work ethic. Crown Princess Victoria is the epitome of what a future and modern queen should be IMO: caring, down to earth, hardworking. Same goes for the other choices. I think that Queen Mathilde has played a huge infleunce to the success of King Philippe, making the couple quite popular. Prince Harry comes across a an easygoing guy, doing what he is expected to do (in terms of royal duties), without much complaining. And when he is in the wrong, he apologize, no matter what.

King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of course. I agree with Marty Mathilde is the true asset of Belgium.
Queen Maxima for the same reason and always Queen Elizabeth.

My favorite Royal is King Carl XIV Johan of Sweden. He worked up his way to be Marshal of the French Imperial Army. He was selected as a Crown Prince. He founded a royal dynasty.

Dubai or Jordan Monarchy

Would you rather be the part of Jordan Monarchy or Dubai Monarchy and why?

It is impossible for me to compare the Emirati Sheikhs and Jordanian Princes. Jordan is said to be ruled by the oldest dynasty in the Islamic world and the second-oldest royal family in the world.

Last edited:
I like both families for different reasons, but I don't think I would want to be part of either family. If I had to pick it would probably be Dubai, the Al Maktoum family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom