The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martine View Post
My favorites are Beatrice and Eugenie cause i think they are the future.........

lol i just like them don't know why
I completley agree with you there!!!

Old 01-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Royal Highness

I guess for me, it's a tie between Princess Maxima and Crown Princess Mary. I like it that both of these ladies are so kind, warm, and down-to-earth. They're not afraid to give a hug, or touch people, and when they are at official events, they really look like they want to be there, not like it's just something that they were forced to do. I think they are good women and great role models for young girls all over the world.

Old 01-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Courtier

I really don't know, my favourite royal changes all the time. I mean I have my favourites... but Number One changes really constantly.:stuart:
Old 01-24-2008, 10:39 PM
Courtier

My favorite royals are Queen Margrethe, Queen Elizabeth, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism View Post
Who is your favorite royal and why? Their personality? The causes they champion? Something they've done in their lives that you really admire?
My favourite royal is HM Queen Elizabeth II for her dedication, contribution and responsibility as a Head of State, wife, mother and grandmother.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Diana
Queen Alia of Jordon
Countess Alexandra
Princes William & Harry
Princess Grace
Princess Angela of Liechtenstein
Queen Elizabeth II
Old 01-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

William of Wales Henry of Wales Lady Gabriella Windsor Prince James of Wessex
Old 02-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Aristocracy

My favourites will always be

Prince William of Wales
Charlotte Casiraghi

Others will be

Prince Amedeo of Belgium
Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg
Prince Felix of Luxembourg

..Hot, Young, Rich and 'Blue Blood'...
Old 02-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Aristocracy

My favourite royals are definitely Crown Prince Felipe and Crown Princess Letizia of Spain.

Others:
Queen Sofia of Spain
Crown Princess Maxima of the Netherlands
The Vollenhovens
Queen Astrid of Belgium
Queen Ingrid of Denmark
Queen Victoria and her family
The Romanovs
Old 02-17-2008, 04:19 AM
Courtier

1. Infanta Leonor
2.Princess Letizia
3.Queen Noor
Old 02-17-2008, 04:44 AM
Serene Highness

I am Grimaldis fan, my favorite is Princess Grace.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 02-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Courtier

I would have to say Princess Caroline of Monaco as my favourite Royal but I also like Princess Grace and Princess Stephanie. I like other royals like Princess Mary and the late Princess Diana, Queen Rania of Jordan, Princess Haya of Jordan, Princess Mette-Marit of Norway and few others.

As for male royals, I like Prince Willem-Alexander of Netherlands, Prince Fredrick of Denmark, King Abullah of Jordan, Prince Albert of Monaco, Prince Rainier of Monaco, Prince Haakon of Norway, and some others I can't remember.

Chantal
Old 02-19-2008, 09:53 AM

My favourite royal is HM Queen Elizabeth! I think she is a great queen and also a great woman
Old 02-20-2008, 05:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

1. Queen Elizabeth II - she's simply an icon
2. Prince Philip - the man behind the icon. He managed to survive among the strong Windsor Women (wife & mother in law) because of who he is - a strong character with lots of charisma. He might be controversial but his achievements within his role are undisputed.
3. CP Maxima - the most settled CP of her generation. Her fellow CPs are trying (too) hard to achieve what Maxima has in her blood but have failed so far because you can't learn or buy it: charisma! No need for her to transform into a submissive wifey or put an emphasis on fashion and looks to be recognized. She's such an asset for the DRF!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Commoner

My favorite royal is Maxima. I like her, her family, her in-laws, her children. I started liking Prince William when he married Maxima; in my opinion she makes him look wonderful, nice, fun, and down to earth.

My all time favorite was Princess Diana, who unfortunately is no longer with us, but she was beautiful, charismatic and a very good person. May she rest in peace!!
Old 02-21-2008, 10:28 PM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
As I am but one of the very few to submit posts into the Liechtenstein Princely Family forum, it is safe to assume that they are my favorite. Prince Maximilian is #1 in my book. He married the woman he loved regardless of the color of her skin. Love knows no barriers. He's very handsome, well educated, and actually works for a living.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:53 AM

for me...it must be Princess Diana...i miss her so much...
Old 02-22-2008, 08:38 AM
Courtier

My favourites without a doubt ...Princess Mary and Prince Frederik.

Others
Princess Victoria
Princess Mette-Marit
Princess Maxima
Countess of Wessex
Old 02-22-2008, 10:28 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania of jordan and CP Letizia of spain
Old 02-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Commoner

I would have to say Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness the Prince Phillip the Duke of Edinburgh, but i also Have alot of respect for Her Royal Highness the Princess Anne the Princess Royal and His Royal Highness the Prince Andrew Duke of York