Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
~*~Humera~*~ said:
Toledo, I remember reading somewhere that Queen Rania attended Salma and King Muhammad's wedding. Lalla Salma also attended the wedding of Princess Badiya, daughter of Prince Hassan of Jordan, so thats another event where she met QR.

As for Queen Rania's "before" (grad) picture, I feel that is an exception, I have seen her pictures from school and when she was a girl. I think she has a naturally beautiful bone structure and a very attractive face. And her nose was only fixed before her wedding and good thing it was, the change only brought out her exotic beauty.
Even the most beautiful woman wouldn't look very attractive with bleached straw-like hair. I actually think its quite unfair to make a comparison with a not-so-good before picture, we've all had a few of those taken ourselves. The Rania in her high school picture looks more like the Queen Rania today.

Very well said Humera. Rania always has been beautiful except of her nose but the Beauty Queens ( Miss Universe/Miss World) had plastic surgeries too, especially nose correction.

The most beautoful royal HAS to be Princess Madeleine.If she was a little more prominent figure in the Royal circle and the media I bet she would win some annual tabloid title.But since she is not, people really don't remember about her, but she IS the most beautiful royal. I think Princess Diana was also quite beautiful.:) ;)

Not many votes for the Crown Princess of Sweden.:( However, I do agree with most of the people here on the other beauties. Mathilde, Grace, Paola, and Rania. All good choices. Caroline certainly is another one.

C'mon...How about Queen Sonja? She represents one of the best living examples of a woman who just gets better with age! She just exudes this feminine vibe that transcends mere physical 'looks'. Plus, she has great legs to boot.:p(when chooses to wear skirts)

Speaking of great legs, The Duchess of Cornwall has fantastic legs as shown in the pic below;

Pic from Corbis

spirit said:
C'mon...How about Queen Sonja? She represents one of the best living examples of a woman who just gets better with age! She just exudes this feminine vibe that transcends mere physical 'looks'. Plus, she has great legs to boot.:p(when chooses to wear skirts)

I couldn't have said it better ! She is so beautiful . Incredible for a woman that age ! I often say that she has one of the most beautiful gaze ( I wonder if it's the correct word :confused: ) I've ever seen . Beautiful eyes !:)

Princess Haya bint Al Hussein is ONE OF the most beautiful-she is so underrated...I guess because she is not the main royal. There is something about her that the camera captures-I cant quite put my finger on it...she is herself and nothing is forced about her plus her general loviness shines through.

Queen Paola of Belgium
Princess Grace of Monaco
Queen Sofía of Spain
All three have/had timeless elegance and distinction.
Cheers!
Martin

I still think natural beauty is best and that Grace of Monaco was THE most beautiful but Queen Paola was stunning as a young woman also. Also Queen Dina from Jordan had an aristocratic type of beauty too.

Charlotte Casiraghi is stunning now too and I wil be interested to see how her beauty matures in the next few years.

My choices are:
1. Princess Grace of Monaco - need I say more?
2. Queen Rania of Jordan - she's just smart and beautiful.
3. Princess Letizia of Spain - she's also smart and beautiful.
4. Princess Mary of Denmark - what a beautiful transformation she's been through.
5. I must add Princess Mathilde of Belgium - she's just so ellegant in every way.

Letizia is definitely smart and beautiful - she made it on her own as a successful professional woman, she didn't need to marry in order to get her good position in life :) as did Grace of Monaco

Oh, and she is natural, no plastic surgery :D

QR is attractive but she had help along the way so no need to go over that old ground but to be honest, compared to some of the Arab women I have seen in various countries in the ME, she isn't WOW! And these other's do not have the millions of dollars at their disposal that Rania does. I still think natural is best ;)

1. Letizia of Spain
2. Madeleine of Sweden
3. Mary of Denmark

1. Letizia of Spain
2. Madeleine of Sweden
3. Mary of Denmark

Without doubt CP Letizia and Matilde are the most beautiful

rania and mary are REALLY beautiful. Letizia is pretty, but sometimes too skinny. madeleine is beautiful and viktoria lately looks prttier and prettier. mathilde, i really dont know. sometimes i think yes... the same with mette-marit.

I really don't find any special on Mary, she is glamorous, but it doesn't mean that she is beautiful, There is a lot of pics of her without makeup, and She is normal, no more.

catango said:
I really don't find any special on Mary, she is glamorous, but it doesn't mean that she is beautiful, There is a lot of pics of her without makeup, and She is normal, no more.

I actually think that's a lot of royal ladies. But these are the ladies that I think are beautiful (in many ways), in no order:

Princess Madeleine
Princess Letizia
Queen Rania
Princess Aimee
Princess Mary
Charlotte Casiraghi (not a royal lady but has royal blood :))
While I think Victoria can look very attractive at times and is getting better and better as the years go by and has a wonderful personality, IMO she's just not shallowly (?) beautiful. Hope that makes sense.

Charlotte Casiraghi is the most Beautiful Royal

halyna

Queen Rania of Jordan. She has such interesting, fine-chiselled features, she is so graceful and gracious. I enjoy watching and hearing her during televised interviews. And she promises to become even more beautiful

I think the up and coming Royal Beauties will be; obviously Charlotte Casiraghi, and Princess Alexandra of Luxemburg, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie of York. I think these four will rule of Royal Courts with their beauty in the next few years.

Charlotte Casiraghi is she really royal

i think i would have voted mathilde she has a very classic look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom