Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, the most physically beautiful are (or were):
Princess Grace, Princess Caroline, Princess Madeleine, Queen Rania.

No words need. This photo say it all!!:D

Last edited:
kokeno

I think wife of Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn (Thailand) is the most beautiful
her name is HRH Princess Srirasmi.

I think the prettiest are (in no particular order): Charlotte of Monaco, Rania of Jordan, Grace of Monaco, Martha Louise of Norway, Benedikte of Denmark (back in the day), and MM of Norway.

I htink PLallaSalma is also one of the prettiest.

Past-Paola, Benedikte, Margaret (GB), Grace

Present-Martha Louise, Caroline, Madeleine, Cristina (Spain), Letizia,

Last edited:
I like *smiles*!

I like *smiles* because they make a person look more beautiful, I would gather the reason is that people look better when they are happy!!

Oops, I have no favourite beautiful royals, I think they are all very pretty/elegant in their own way...

I think Letizia and Mary.. Also Rania and Maxima...:)

Umm I would Say without any particular order...
Princess Rahma Al-Hassan,Princess Iman bint Al-Hussien,Queen Alia,Queen Noor,Princess Haya, Al-Qathafi's Daughter even though she's not a Royal but she's very cute.
Princess Grace was beautiful too,I also Think Farah of Iran too (was and still is)

ooops I forgot Lalla Salma and Soukaina...and Sheikha Mozah is beautiful as well.

cute_girl said:
I believe beauty,apart from being a taste depends on 2 other things:1st-the beauty standards of the culture you've been raised up with and 2nd which is more important is the influence of propagnda.
as an example for the 1st matter every time I see people saying Farah or her daughters are beautifull I just wonder.she was never considered as pretty or beautifull among iranians,instead iranians even those who love her agree that she's coarse.
I myself love to live in china because during my stay there I heard chinese tellimg me that I'm beautifull a thousands times and honestly I dont get that attention in my country!!!!!or I can remember the first time I went to USA my cousin said"oh you just look like one of hollwood stars"and when I asked the name of the star I was quite disappointed,he told me I looked like Pen Cruz!simply the woman who's said to be a spanish beauty in west is considered ugly in east.
and about the 2nd matter when you see a woman on a cover of a magazine,or walking on a red carpet with a glamrous dress and expensive jewels and all photographers are just chasing her taking pix,it just comes to your mind the woman must be something special.or when you're told by the media that some1 is beautifull all the time after a time you see yourself admiring her too.this case happend to me about Rania.the first time I read she's pretty my eyebrows were raised,but now she's in everyone's list including mine.later I asked some of guys in my class if she was beautifull and they all described her as ordinary.you think why?she didnt have make up,she was wearing a scarf and had worn a simple coat and the more important was that we were not told that she's a queen.
I dont think it really matter what a woman looks like,her eauty depends on her confidence.

I used to raise my eyebrows when I heard or read that she was beautiful too,but now I am starting to think there's smthing wrong with my eyes:confused:
Or Maybe as sm1 mentioned earlier its a matter of taste,I might not like her style but smtimes I Have to admit she wud look great...

The same goes with Rym and Noor,I've always thought Noor was sweet but not beautiful. So cute and sweet could be the words to describe her...but I never ever thought Rym was cute (though she looks cuter now than when she first got married to Prince Ali),even though for example my aunt thinks she's beautiful!

can we have a poll on this subject or is that a shallow question? because i am think that queen rania is rank 1st while 2nd,3rd and so are all up for grabs

so right

hillary_nugent said:
oh and i forgot to mention 7. Princess Alexandra of Denmark beautiful both inside and out ^^
ditto...but i also think Mette Marit and Rania should be mentioned...
greetings

Is she really a brunette or a blonde?

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, the most beautiful royal women would have to be:
Queen Rania of Jordan - she's stunning
Queen Elizabeth II - particularly in her youth
Princess Mary of Denmark

Queen Sofia
Princess Mary
Princess Letizia
Infanta Cristina

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
I've always thought Noor was sweet but not beautiful. So cute and sweet could be the words to describe her
exactly,she just looks like herself,quite natural and mellow.about QR,be sure there's nothing wrong with your eyes,with that load of make up she's always wearing no one looks really beautifull.she's glowing of course with the help of best skin care,make up,hairdo,expensive jewels and designers clothes but i's not herself that glows!

yazz said:
Paola of Belgium.

But we should take 2 categories : with and without surgery. Surgery in beauty contest is like doping in sports... Cheating ;)

;) I can't say better:rolleyes: !
A beauty revealed by palstic surergy is a fake and manufactured beauty,and a manufactured beauty is not a beauty.It reminds me the worked "glese" or the "terracotta" which is in the base a cheap material ,to make nice a sculpture which has a value only by a the work of the sculptor;) :rolleyes: !

Meredith said:
Very well said Genevieve!

but because they're hardworking, cultured, smart

So, what does that make all the other princesses?:confused: :cool: I guess they aren't educated, or hardworking, or cultured...like Letizia is.:rolleyes: Also, just because a woman wears makeup and designer clothing doesn't make her any less than any other woman who choose not to do these things.:cool: It's a matter of individual choice.

Last edited:
Regina said:
always pretty: in her childhood, youth and now as Princess. This is just my opinion. :)
Monalisa said:
;) I can't say better:rolleyes: !
A beauty revealed by palstic surergy is a fake and manufactured beauty,and a manufactured beauty is not a beauty.It reminds me the worked "glese" or the "terracotta" which is in the base a cheap material ,to make nice a sculpture which has a value only by a the work of the sculptor;) :rolleyes: !

I Agree with both of you, that's why to find if "physicaly and naturaly" they are beautiful I have to look at their old pict (before they meet their prince or when they were very young, especialy for the one who born as royal) and also the pict when they are without/ less make up ..... I don't count too much their appearance after marrying a royal (specialy when they appear in public or on duty) cause, for me, the most beautiful royal thread's theme will change to "the best make up artist; the best clothes designers or the best surgery doctor:D"

Last edited:
galuhcandrakirana said:
I don't count too much their appearance after marrying a royal (specialy when they appear in public or on duty) cause, for me, the most beautiful royal thread's theme will change to "the best make up artist; the best clothes designers or the best surgery doctor:D"
well said,very true.

To summit up here is the list of the most beautiful royal women:

1. Queen Rania - 34
2. CP Mary - 26
3. Princess Grace - 22
4. CP Letizia & Charlotte Casiraghi - 18
5. CP Mathilde - 16
6. Princess Madeleine - 15
7. Princess Caroline & CP Mette-Marit & Queen Paola - 10
8. CP Maxima, Princess Märtha Louise, Princess Diana - 8
9. Queen Noor & CP Victoria - 7
10. Infanta Cristina - 6
11. Princess Alexandra - 5
12. ..............

i think Princess Alexandra of Denmark position is abit low. She deserves to be in the top 3 at least

didem said:
1- C.P. Mary of Denmark
2- C.P. Mathilde of Belgium

mine:
1- Lady Di
2- P. Caroline
3- Charlotte Casiraghi
4- Queen Noor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom