The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who's the most beautiful royal woman?
Letizia of Spain 59 12.24%
Rania of Jordan 85 17.63%
Caroline of Hannover 16 3.32%
Charlotte Casiraghi 42 8.71%
Diana of England 37 7.68%
Grace of Monaco 83 17.22%
Märtha-Louise of Norway 11 2.28%
Mary of Denmark 64 13.28%
Maxima of The Netherlands 35 7.26%
Other 50 10.37%
Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Courtier

Maxima is natural beauty.
Her smile is very beautiful and gets all the attention. I think she looks very pretty.
She has beautiful dark eyes, too.

I think there are many pretty Princesses and Queens in the royal circles. I don't think there are any who look ugly. (at least I cannot think of any right now).
Mary, Letizia and Mette-Marit are beautiful women, too.
but I think the most beautiful woman in the royal circle is Madeleine of sweden!

Old 03-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Gentry

Marie Chantal as she's very glam and Victoria of Sweden as she's blonde and quite feminie X

Old 03-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair_r
Marie Chantal as she's very glam and Victoria of Sweden as she's blonde and quite feminie X

I guess you are speaking from MADELEINE of Sweden ...SHE is blond .
Old 03-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Heir Apparent

I´m a bit surprised to see, that Princess Märtha Louise has gotten the fewest votes so far. Ok, she was many years pretty much an ugly duckling and her current cleaning mop hairdo isn´t appealing to everyone...but I´d say these days, fully blossomed, she can easily compete with the superpopular princesses Mary & Letizia and their small (but still charming ) imperfections
kongehuset.no - Prinsesse Märtha Louise (Take a look at the Fotoalbum)
Old 03-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
I´m a bit surprised to see, that Princess Märtha Louise has gotten the fewest votes so far.
kongehuset.no - Prinsesse Märtha Louise (Take a look at the Fotoalbum)
Princess Märta Louise is a beautiful woman, of course! the problem is that she's not a crown princess, and therefore she is not as prominent as other crown princesses.
IMO, the most beautiful royal women at present are, Princess Magdeleine, Princess Mary, Princess Matilde, Queen Rania, Princess Caroline, and Princess Märta louisa, of course!
Old 03-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Aristocracy

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Princess Elisabeth of Denmark?
Old 03-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsnyder
Why hasn't anyone mentioned Princess Elisabeth of Denmark?
With no disrespect intended to Princess Elizabeth, I wouldn't call her particularly attractive. Though that's just my opinion and in no way is it a reflection on her, as an indavidual
Old 03-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Commoner

princess Grace is the most pretiest

from todays princess:
cp Mathilde has the most beauty, grace and kindness in her face
Madeline is pretty (but thats all...)
Caroliane of monaco is beautiful (and seems a strong woman)
Old 03-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Gentry

for me is the most beautiful royal woman queen rania of jordan. her style is the most time perfect.

1. queen rania of jordan
2. princess madeleine of sweden and princess mary of denmark
Old 03-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale
With no disrespect intended to Princess Elizabeth, I wouldn't call her particularly attractive. Though that's just my opinion and in no way is it a reflection on her, as an indavidual
She is no beauty - but she seems like a nice person.
Last December I almost ran her down with my shopping cart in a Toys'R Us store north of Copenhagen. She was very gracious about it (more than I would likely have been if she had run me down.... )
Old 03-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
She is no beauty - but she seems like a nice person.
Absolutely.

Quote:
Last December I almost ran her down with my shopping cart in a Toys'R Us store north of Copenhagen. She was very gracious about it (more than I would likely have been if she had run me down.... )
What a great (and funy) recollection UserDane
Old 03-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Serene Highness

NO1.Princess Fawzia Of Egypt

For Eastern Royalty:
For me the number one royal beauty of all time has been Princess Fawzia of Egypt, who then became the Shabanou .The Princess has not been matched in beauty except by the speculative legend of Soraya's looks.
For the Occidental Royalty:
NO.2 Princess Grace of Monaco
and No.3:
Queen Sylvia of Sweden
are two great royal beauties I admire.
No.4 Princess Margaret
Old 03-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Serene Highness

Her Highness Maharani Gayatri Devi,Rajmata Of Jaipur.

Notable among all royal beauties and listed in Vogue several times for her beauty and elegance was the Maharani Gayatri Devi who had a fragile beauty with classic features. I consider among the top beautiful royals of the world that has left echoes of her legend behind.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Aristocracy

I know...I was joking about Princess Elisabeth. I'm sure she's a lovely person. I can't help but think that's what happens when you're parents are first cousins, though...
Old 03-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I know...I was joking about Princess Elisabeth. I'm sure she's a lovely person. I can't help but think that's what happens when you're parents are first cousins, though...
You know, I thought you may have been but I didn't want to suggest the possibility just incase I was wrong
Old 03-13-2007, 04:55 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
You're not the first one to say that
Old 03-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Courtier

Thumbs down Making fun about Princess Elisabeth

Have seen her quite often now f.e. on Mary´s and Frederik´s wedding. Is that right that she never married? I for myself am not pretty and I feel for people (specially women!) in our time only on beauty depending judgement of people´s character.
So please leave her alone. I think she shed many tears in her life....
Old 03-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
Have seen her quite often now f.e. on Mary´s and Frederik´s wedding. Is that right that she never married? I for myself am not pretty and I feel for people (specially women!) in our time only on beauty depending judgement of people´s character.
No she has never married - and therefore she is the only one of Prins Knud's children who has kept her title.
I think she didn't marry because she wanted to keep her title; she lived together with the same (now deceased) man for many years and after that she has had at least one relationship which was mentioned in the media. I remember photos of her with a rather good-looking man; so obviously princess Elisabeth must have a lot of other things going for her. Nothing beats a good personality after all
Old 03-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie
I'm not certain as to who you refer, but I was in no way making fun of Princess Elisabeth and made that clear
Old 03-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Aristocracy

Crown Princess Mary is beautiful to me inside and out. Her transition into royalty has appeared almost effortless.