The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who's the most beautiful royal woman?
Letizia of Spain 59 12.24%
Rania of Jordan 85 17.63%
Caroline of Hannover 16 3.32%
Charlotte Casiraghi 42 8.71%
Diana of England 37 7.68%
Grace of Monaco 83 17.22%
Märtha-Louise of Norway 11 2.28%
Mary of Denmark 64 13.28%
Maxima of The Netherlands 35 7.26%
Other 50 10.37%
Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
Toledo, I remember reading somewhere that Queen Rania attended Salma and King Muhammad's wedding. Lalla Salma also attended the wedding of Princess Badiya, daughter of Prince Hassan of Jordan, so thats another event where she met QR.

As for Queen Rania's "before" (grad) picture, I feel that is an exception, I have seen her pictures from school and when she was a girl. I think she has a naturally beautiful bone structure and a very attractive face. And her nose was only fixed before her wedding and good thing it was, the change only brought out her exotic beauty.
Even the most beautiful woman wouldn't look very attractive with bleached straw-like hair. I actually think its quite unfair to make a comparison with a not-so-good before picture, we've all had a few of those taken ourselves. The Rania in her high school picture looks more like the Queen Rania today.
Very well said Humera. Rania always has been beautiful except of her nose but the Beauty Queens ( Miss Universe/Miss World) had plastic surgeries too, especially nose correction.

Old 01-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Nobility

The most beautoful royal HAS to be Princess Madeleine.If she was a little more prominent figure in the Royal circle and the media I bet she would win some annual tabloid title.But since she is not, people really don't remember about her, but she IS the most beautiful royal. I think Princess Diana was also quite beautiful.:)

Old 01-05-2006, 11:21 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Not many votes for the Crown Princess of Sweden.:( However, I do agree with most of the people here on the other beauties. Mathilde, Grace, Paola, and Rania. All good choices. Caroline certainly is another one.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Aristocracy

Grace of Monaco, Mary of Denmark and Letizia of Spain
Old 01-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Nobility

chose P Grace, but also I like Q Noor and her daughter P Iman
Old 02-09-2006, 10:06 AM

C'mon...How about Queen Sonja? She represents one of the best living examples of a woman who just gets better with age! She just exudes this feminine vibe that transcends mere physical 'looks'. Plus, she has great legs to boot.:p(when chooses to wear skirts)
Old 02-09-2006, 10:15 AM

Speaking of great legs, The Duchess of Cornwall has fantastic legs as shown in the pic below;

Pic from Corbis
Old 02-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit
C'mon...How about Queen Sonja? She represents one of the best living examples of a woman who just gets better with age! She just exudes this feminine vibe that transcends mere physical 'looks'. Plus, she has great legs to boot.:p(when chooses to wear skirts)

I couldn't have said it better ! She is so beautiful . Incredible for a woman that age ! I often say that she has one of the most beautiful gaze ( I wonder if it's the correct word ) I've ever seen . Beautiful eyes !:)
Old 02-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

-Princess Madeleine
-Princess Mary
-Princess Màxima
Old 02-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Courtier

*Mathilde
*Madeleine
*Charlotte
*Caroline
Old 02-11-2006, 01:27 AM
Aristocracy

In order:
1) Diana
2) Grace
3) Rania
Old 02-11-2006, 04:36 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Haya bint Al Hussein is ONE OF the most beautiful-she is so underrated...I guess because she is not the main royal. There is something about her that the camera captures-I cant quite put my finger on it...she is herself and nothing is forced about her plus her general loviness shines through.
Old 02-11-2006, 04:41 AM
Gentry

Queen Paola of Belgium
Princess Grace of Monaco
Queen Sofía of Spain
All three have/had timeless elegance and distinction.
Cheers!
Martin
Old 02-11-2006, 08:09 AM
Nobility

I still think natural beauty is best and that Grace of Monaco was THE most beautiful but Queen Paola was stunning as a young woman also. Also Queen Dina from Jordan had an aristocratic type of beauty too.
Old 02-11-2006, 08:16 AM
Nobility

Charlotte Casiraghi is stunning now too and I wil be interested to see how her beauty matures in the next few years.
Old 02-11-2006, 10:24 AM
Gentry

Queen Rania is one of most beautiful woman in the world.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Aristocracy

My choices are:
1. Princess Grace of Monaco - need I say more?
2. Queen Rania of Jordan - she's just smart and beautiful.
3. Princess Letizia of Spain - she's also smart and beautiful.
4. Princess Mary of Denmark - what a beautiful transformation she's been through.
5. I must add Princess Mathilde of Belgium - she's just so ellegant in every way.
Old 02-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Nobility

Letizia is definitely smart and beautiful - she made it on her own as a successful professional woman, she didn't need to marry in order to get her good position in life :) as did Grace of Monaco

Oh, and she is natural, no plastic surgery
Old 02-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Nobility

QR is attractive but she had help along the way so no need to go over that old ground but to be honest, compared to some of the Arab women I have seen in various countries in the ME, she isn't WOW! And these other's do not have the millions of dollars at their disposal that Rania does. I still think natural is best
Old 02-13-2006, 04:51 AM
Gentry

1. Letizia of Spain
2. Madeleine of Sweden
3. Mary of Denmark