Who's the most beautiful royal woman??

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Letizia of Spain

Votes: 58 12.1%
  • Rania of Jordan

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • Caroline of Hannover

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • Diana of England

Votes: 37 7.7%
  • Grace of Monaco

Votes: 82 17.1%
  • Märtha-Louise of Norway

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 64 13.4%
  • Maxima of The Netherlands

Votes: 34 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 50 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked...Princess Martha Louise and Mary of Denmark should of had more votes.:eek:

For me Grace of Monaco and Caroline of Hannover were/are the most beautiful royal women. Natural style, looks and composure with no surgery needed. Of the Crown Princesses, I would have to choose Victoria of Sweden. Her coloring, eyes and hair are stunning and she has such a great figure and so much poise.

Oh, and I forgot to add Princess Soraya. She was soooooooooo beautiful!

I don´t believe that Rania is the most beautiful one. She seems to me attractive but I don´t like her eyes, is something strange in them, perhaps sunk? I continue thinking that today the most beautiful princess without doubt is the princess Letizia.
These photos are of her two last events and these are a sample of her beauty and naturalness:

Originallu posted by Rchainho (efe international) and Lula( face to face)

And this one....

Originally posted by Elsa.M:

Well...the words exceed;)

Last edited:
For me the most beautiful is Princess Madeleine of Sweden. And I also appreciate the natural beauty of Letizia and Matilde.

meac said:
My top 5:
1. Queen Rania (she is very pretty and she has style and elegance)
2. Princess Madeleine(she is beautiful, young and has modern style)
3. Princess Letizia( she have a slender figure and she is very beautiful the only thing that I don't like a lot is their nose so marked.)
4. Infanta Cristina(she is a very attractive woman, she has a very beautiful smile and she is high and have very elegant figure.)
5. Martha Louise - Charlotte Casiragh (she is very beautiful, she has a very beautiful face, but it is still very young in comparison with the other princesses.for that reason I choose to Martha Louise she is a woman of an exotic beauty when she is tanning their eyes it stands out a very beautiful deep blue.)

Well...i agree with you...Letizia has a nose so marked but for example Mary is pretty and has a small nose but nevertheless Letizia is more beautiful than Mary.

Originaly posted by Elsa.M:
Another example

Last edited:
Lauritas I agree totaly, Letizia is the most natural beutiful Princess today.

I saw that I didn't explain my thaugh about the imperfect beauty.

As you see Princess Grace, all is total harmony and sculpture criterium mainly for her face quiet an antic when she was young.

But if you watch at Letizia 's face, she has a a long nose, a square chin, proeminent cheekbones BUT THE ALL are making a tremandous face with extraordinary eyes in almond shape and a sparkling look AND her mooth is so undescriptible of beauty, so expressive that she can tell all the feeling that she has with an extraordinary sense of the situation. I don't forget her long and gracious neck.

For her body , I have allready said how feminin is her silhouette and how his shape is fantastic ! With the suprem detail the way so natural to catch the light

( don't forget Princess Grace was an very good actress and she learned to cathe light, that she done very well too )

Are you convinced by my description of "imperfect beauty" ?

My choices would be Princess Madeleine of Sweden Crown Princess Victoria Letizia , Mary and Matilde Also Rania is quite Bueatiful as well

Queen Rania
Princess Maxima
Crown Princess Letizia

Princess Matilde, Princess Mary, Queen Rania, Princess Madeleine, Princess Maxima. Princess Leitiza, today. Grace of Monace and Diana of England gone and yesterday.

adelaide said:
Lauritas I agree totaly, Letizia is the most natural beutiful Princess today.

I saw that I didn't explain my thaugh about the imperfect beauty.

As you see Princess Grace, all is total harmony and sculpture criterium mainly for her face quiet an antic when she was young.

But if you watch at Letizia 's face, she has a a long nose, a square chin, proeminent cheekbones BUT THE ALL are making a tremandous face with extraordinary eyes in almond shape and a sparkling look AND her mooth is so undescriptible of beauty, so expressive that she can tell all the feeling that she has with an extraordinary sense of the situation. I don't forget her long and gracious neck.

For her body , I have allready said how feminin is her silhouette and how his shape is fantastic ! With the suprem detail the way so natural to catch the light

( don't forget Princess Grace was an very good actress and she learned to cathe light, that she done very well too )

Are you convinced by my description of "imperfect beauty" ?

Yes adelaide, that convinces to me. You have explained it perfectly, better than me. Thanks!!:)

I dont know, but the votes aren't well counted, princess Letizia has more votes than Princess Mary, so what happen

No.Princess Mary has more votes than princess Letizia....so WHAT HAPPEN??:eek: ¿?
I think that there are a lot of fans of Mary in this forum...

When I voted, of course for Princess Letizia her result didn't change, so seriously, what happen

flctylu said:
I am shocked...Princess Martha Louise and Mary of Denmark should of had more votes.:eek:

I still stand by my statement that...
1. Princess Martha Louise of Norway (is that still her title? :confused: )
2. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
3. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

And here is why; NO CROWN, FANCY DRESS:
1. Martha Louise looking every bit of a princess and a mother to her daughter Maud Anglica.
SOURCE: SCANPIX

Lauritas138 said:
I don´t believe that Rania is the most beautiful one. She seems to me attractive but I don´t like her eyes, is something strange in them, perhaps sunk? I continue thinking that today the most beautiful princess without doubt is the princess Letizia.
These photos are of her two last events and these are a sample of her beauty and naturalness:

Well...the words exceed;)
I totally understand what you're saying. Rania in my view has extraordinary beauty, but--it's acquired. She spent a lot of quality time with her plastic surgeon's scalpel, that's a fact. New nose, new chin, new cheeks, ey brows heightened, and lord knows what else. Love the end result, but natural beauty, nope, she ain't.

Then again, you could argue that up to a point, ALL these princesses have bought their good looks. Put the right make-up in the right places on ANY woman's face, and any woman will look stunning. Sometimes for example when I see a picture of, say, Maxima without make-up, I have to do a second take, so unbelievable I find it that that is the same glamorous limelight addict we know.

There <are> women in these royal families who, without make up, radiate a stunningness that isn't really explainable, except that you really could argue it somehow must stem from within. Letizia is one of these. I have seen numerous pictures of her without make up. Despite the large nose, despite the very pronounced chin, the girl is a knock out, hands down. Martha Louise looks good without make up as well.
So do actually ALL the Van Vollenhoven wives. Marilene for instance. We've all seen her without make up. yet the woman is gorgeous, she just was born that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
princess olga said:
I totally understand what you're saying. Rania in my view has extraordinary beauty, but--it's acquired. She spent a lot of quality time with her plastic surgeon's scalpel, that's a fact. New nose, new chin, new cheeks, ey brows heightened, and lord knows what else. Love the end result, but natural beauty, nope, she ain't.

The nose, yes. But where's the indication she's had anything else done? What's the proof for these "facts"?

The most beautiful women is the Princess Caroline of Hanover ;)

Images Getty and Corbis

111v287.jpg

111v3mp.jpg

111v5sy.jpg

Exactly ,I find that all this is exagerated , if so then we could have had a new totally different looking queen...it is obvious that she has altered her nose but nothing else , promenet face feature can look altered if one loses weight as she did ...but the way other make it seems like she was a monster:p ...

I know they'd love to seeanother topping the poll but come on :D ;)
Little_star said:
The nose, yes. But where's the indication she's had anything else done? What's the proof for these "facts"?

le_ptit_diablotin said:
The most beautiful women is the Princess Caroline of Hanover ;)

Images Getty and Corbis

I don´t think Carolina is the most beautiful.She is atractive but she is very "passed".
Today there are other princess more beautiful than her.
Letizia comes to the mind :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I agree totaly with you Lauritas, Caroline WAS spectacular, see the third pic, what a beauty ! Today with CHANEL or so others High Designers she can be yet, but we to admit tha she is " passed" ( smoker girl ? )

I think that you shouldn't say that kind of things! Beauty and elegance can be seen in many ways!
Besides we cannot compare Letizia, who's 32 with Caroline,who is older! Because to compare two different people, they have to be in the same situation and, in this case, with the same age!
I'm not sayng Caroline is prettier than Letizia or Letizia is prettier than Caroline!
I'm just saying they are two different people (too different!) and we can't compare them!

Caroline is beautiful and elegant for her age! And Letizia is in a different situation!
Compare them is just impossible!!

Caroline is truly beautiful, in her elegant and unique way which takes me each and every time I see her. Her (sexuality,grace, style,beauty,poise) completely overwhelm me each and every time I see her image.
However , each person should be considered in their own light.

Last edited:
...JuAnItA... said:
I think that you shouldn't say that kind of things! Beauty and elegance can be seen in many ways!
Besides we cannot compare Letizia, who's 32 with Caroline,who is older! Because to compare two different people, they have to be in the same situation and, in this case, with the same age!
I'm not sayng Caroline is prettier than Letizia or Letizia is prettier than Caroline!
I'm just saying they are two different people (too different!) and we can't compare them!

Caroline is beautiful and elegant for her age! And Letizia is in a different situation!
Compare them is just impossible!!

Well said JuAnItA :)

Some have issues with the Princess of Asturia's not getting a mention in every post, which is quite sad.

"MII"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom