The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who's the most beautiful royal woman?
Letizia of Spain 59 12.24%
Rania of Jordan 85 17.63%
Caroline of Hannover 16 3.32%
Charlotte Casiraghi 42 8.71%
Diana of England 37 7.68%
Grace of Monaco 83 17.22%
Märtha-Louise of Norway 11 2.28%
Mary of Denmark 64 13.28%
Maxima of The Netherlands 35 7.26%
Other 50 10.37%
Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyemma
Indeed, Mette Marit and Mathilde are both gorgeous!
They lack charisma.

Old 11-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karisma
For me the most beautiful Royal woman of course is Princess Madeleine of Sweden.
For me Madeleine will never be beautiful. There is a fakeness to her that really irks me. It's not just her fake tan (which is really, really bad) either but everything about her seems fake. If I didn't know that she was royal she would seem like another fake wannabe C-list Hollywood actress. Everything about her seems forced and contrived.

For me I like the natural beauties like Letizia, Mathilde and Maxima. Maxima may seem exaggerated at times but she always seems genuine.

Old 11-27-2005, 11:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Geneveive do you actually know Madeleine personally to conclude that she is a fake person? How do you know what is fake when you have never met the person, what you think is fake (without ever meeting the person) could actually be genuine. But i respect your opinion anyway.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:09 AM
Courtier

Ohh..Genevieve..you should'nt hold back.lol. (j/k)

"MII"
Old 11-28-2005, 01:32 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Ploypailin of Thailand She's cute IMO
Old 11-28-2005, 01:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

yes she is beautiful, i never heard or seen her of her before, :)
Old 11-28-2005, 01:52 AM
Aristocracy

Red face

Princess Lalla Soukaina
Old 11-28-2005, 02:13 AM
Heir Apparent

I consider Queen Rania of Jordan most beautiful Royal Woman in the list.
I also like Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium, Charlotte Casiraghi, H.S.H. Princess Grace of Monaco. Princess Letizia of Spain is also very beautiful.
Princess Stephanie of Monaco can't be named a beauty (in my opinion) however I always found her immensly attractive.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-28-2005, 02:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh, and I forgot to name easily two of my most favorite Royals, whom I also consider to be one of the most beautiful Royal Women. I mean Princess Lala Salma and Princess Lalla Soukaina of Morocco (quite agreaa about the latter with Lil princess lost).
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-28-2005, 05:17 AM
Commoner

I'll choose Princess Letizia both for her beauty and brain:)
Old 11-28-2005, 11:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian
Geneveive do you actually know Madeleine personally to conclude that she is a fake person? How do you know what is fake when you have never met the person, what you think is fake (without ever meeting the person) could actually be genuine. But i respect your opinion anyway.
Not too many of us have actually met the majority of the royals we discuss here, and I think that if we allow discussions of "I think Princess Mathilde seems so friendly and warm and genuine" or "Princess Maxima always seems so happy" by the same token we should also make concessions for discussions of "Princess Madeline looks fake."

If we were only allowed to discuss or make judgements about those we've met on this forum, well, this forum would be a lot less active and we'd be at least half our post count!
Old 11-28-2005, 10:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
Not too many of us have actually met the majority of the royals we discuss here, and I think that if we allow discussions of "I think Princess Mathilde seems so friendly and warm and genuine" or "Princess Maxima always seems so happy" by the same token we should also make concessions for discussions of "Princess Madeline looks fake."

If we were only allowed to discuss or make judgements about those we've met on this forum, well, this forum would be a lot less active and we'd be at least half our post count!
I never said she wasnt allowed to make that statement because of course, we are. But i was just looking at the actual royals perspective of it, the person in question ie Madeleine. It is not uncommon for people here to challenge people's statements, which is what I did.

But I see where you are coming from Alexandria.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:37 PM
Commoner

Yup! I also think Ploypailin is beautilful too.
She's thai king's granddaughter and an MIT student.

photo credit to yahoo.co.jp
Old 12-16-2005, 02:14 PM
Aristocracy

Queen Rania is quite attractive but we've all seen the before pics...

Lalla Salma is stunnig, a real unique beauty.

Letizia is effortlessy chic, she almost always looks great. I really admire women like her and Princess Rym, their intelligence and acheivements give them an edge.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:16 PM
Royal Highness

For me from that lists it's Princess Grace, followed by her daugther Caroline and now, her almost clone of a daugther Charlotte. I've never seen a Royal child that looks so much like her mother.

On my runner ups list:
3. Rania: botox and nose job...who cares? She looks great and she knows how to pose for the camera.

4. Post maternity Letizia: She never look so healthy and radiant as in those recent pictures after giving birth.

5. Lalla Salma: She is Rania's biggest competitor for covers, she is so exotic and so secure it reflects in every photo. Have they, Rania and Lalla, ever been together in the same place?

6. Princess Mary: she knows the power of a smile and good posture from head to toe.

And the forgoten beauties:
The most beautiful royal, dead or alive, from the 20th century, Her Sultanic Highness Princess Fawzia bint Fuad at Ras al-Tine:
Fawzia, Royal Princess of Egypt and Imperial Princess of Iran , she was nicknamed an Asian Venus by photographer Cecil Beaton

followed by another Iranian Lady Soraya Esfandiary Bakhtiari, she looks just like Ava Gardner while Fawzia could double for (Gone with the Wind) Vivien Leigh. Even Iran's Empress Farah has also a celebrity look, sme reminds me of Sophia Loren .
Here is a link for fifteen pages of magazine covers and photos that made Soraya a paparazi must-have

And here is Soraya, stricking a pose with her feline eyes
Old 12-16-2005, 03:27 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte Casiraghi.
I Can't believe you even need to vote!!
Old 12-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Toledo, I remember reading somewhere that Queen Rania attended Salma and King Muhammad's wedding. Lalla Salma also attended the wedding of Princess Badiya, daughter of Prince Hassan of Jordan, so thats another event where she met QR.

As for Queen Rania's "before" (grad) picture, I feel that is an exception, I have seen her pictures from school and when she was a girl. I think she has a naturally beautiful bone structure and a very attractive face. And her nose was only fixed before her wedding and good thing it was, the change only brought out her exotic beauty.
Even the most beautiful woman wouldn't look very attractive with bleached straw-like hair. I actually think its quite unfair to make a comparison with a not-so-good before picture, we've all had a few of those taken ourselves. The Rania in her high school picture looks more like the Queen Rania today.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Royal Highness

I agree. And that little nose fixer-upper did bring out a spectacular beauty by taking the attention away from the nose and more into her already beautiful face of hers.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Royal Highness

Carlos, the resemblance is uncanny. like if Caroline stepped into a time machine and moved from the 60's and 70's to the present as Charlotte.
By the way, welcome! :)
Old 12-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo
I agree. And that little nose fixer-upper did bring out a spectacular beauty by taking the attention away from the nose and more into her already beautiful face of hers.
my point exactly:)