Who Would You Be A Nanny To?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HereditaryPrincess

Imperial Majesty
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
I know most of the royal children have nannies, but just for a bit of fun, which royal children would you be a nanny to if you were offered the job? I would choose the Belgium Crown Princely Children (Elisabeth, Gabriel, Emmanuel and Eleonore). They seem so sweet and charming. If I had to choose other options, I'd be a nanny to Lady Louise and Viscount Severn or Princess Estelle.

So who would you be a nanny to and why?

Last edited:
I'd like to be nanny to Nikolai and Felix of Denmark because they are older and boys. We'd hang out, play video games and board games, cook and bike and swim. They can wipe their own butts, their own noses, and I don't have to worry about them swallowing cleaners.

I would least like to nanny Will and Kate's new baby; too much of a three ring circus from their fans and press. Don't want to be reading about myself on the checkout line of the grocery store. Or Fred and Mary of Denmark's four - two active two-year-olds - don't want to be responsible for them all day.

:previous: Frederik and Mary's children would probably be my third option. Vincent and Josephine are adorable, IMO, and Isabella seems like a lively child with a real character! ;)

Last edited:
Wouldn't want to be a nanny at all. Would rather have the nanny bring me nice cleaned up children and then take them away when they get dirty or whinny.

Think it would be interesting to have been the nanny of Prince Andrew's daughters Beatrice and Eugenie.

Wouldn't want to be a nanny at all. Would rather have the nanny bring me nice cleaned up children and then take them away when they get dirty or whinny.
Ah, my life as a grandmother!!! All of the sweet, none of the messy.;)

Ah, my life as a grandmother!!! All of the sweet, none of the messy.;)

LOL, that is the great thing about England. A nanny to look after them until they are 8-10, then away to boarding school and hopefully uni and you get them back when they are about 22 and almost close to being human.:lol:

Last edited:
Wouldn't want to be a nanny to babies but kids that were between the age of 6-9 years old. They are old enough that you could do fun activities with them.
They also enjoy their activities.

A fun activity would be to go to Disney World. Kids always like going to Disney. Or to Legoland.

My first choice would definitely be Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia. Both girls are so adorable and they seem to be well-behaved, especially Leonor, who acts like a perfect royal princess. Would be even more fun to babysit Leonor when she's only a toddler, she was such a mischievous child. :lol:

Other royal babies I'd love to babysit for: Princess Isabella (energetic child) and Prince Christan (a well-behaved one too). The funny trio from the Netherlands too (Amalia, Alexia and Ariane :))

Princesses Haya bint Hamzah, Haalat al Noor bint Hashim , Rayat al Noor bint Hashim and Fatima al Alia bint Hashim, they are very very cute. :p

A nanny to Princess Tess's sons Noah and Gabriel might take them to Legoland for the day. Most kids seems to like this attraction. There is a Legoland in Florida and one in California, so they would have their pick.

Frederik and Mary's foursome, Christian in particular because he seems like such a nice, well-behaved and thoughtful little guy. Isabella, I'm sure, would also be a hoot (though perhaps somewhat more difficult :lol:) to look after. The twins are really young still, but they're adorable so.

Princesses Amalia, Alexia, and Ariane of the Netherlands would be fun to nanny, I'd think. They just seem to have such big personalities and the cool thing about girls born close together is that they tend to play well together (until they're teenagers, of course!).

Princess Estelle of Sweden would be fun to look after. I just wanna pinch those cheeks of hers! ;)

After raising my 3 and having 5 grandchildren and one great-grandchild, I can attest to the fact that becoming a nanny would happen when HM abdicates the throne. :D NEVER!

Unless.. the job was done somehow over the internet from far far away. :ROFLMAO:

I'm thinking from a purely selfish desire to travel, so I'd be picking whatever family travels around the most. Anyone have any ideas?

I suppose I'd also consider choosing the children of Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. Their children Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine are quite gorgeous and their regular trips back to Australia would mean I would get to visit my family too!

After seeing Princess Athena's first birthday photos, I think it would be cute to be a nanny to her. :wub:

I'd love to be a Nanny to any Royal children as it is quite a priviledge, but if I could choose it would Lady Louise Windsor and James, Viscount Severn because James looks like a MONKEY!

Next on my list would Danish quartet, as Isabella is a MONKEY!

I'd love to be a Nanny to Princess Eleonore of Sweden, Princess Leonor of Asturias and Infanta Sofía of Spain or any royal children of the Danish Royal Family :ROFLMAO:

Gosh! I Think I could handle just one baby so I'd say Mia Tindall, George or Sacha:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom