Who Will Get Married or Announce Engagement - in 2009?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QUEENECE29

Royal Highness
City
Istanbul
Country
Turkey
Prince William and Kate Middleton
Prince Albert II and Charlene Wittstock
Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo
Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergstrom
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy
Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik
Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling

Zara Phillips & Mike Tindall

-Prince Albert II and Charlene Wittstock.
-Zara Phillips & Mike.
-Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling.

All the couples mentioned look too comfortable in their relationships as they are so I doubt whether any of them will get married or announce an engagement this year.

I am praying for the engagement of Victoria and Daniel, but I think that they have been decieving us all for so long that I am completely unsure when it will actually happen.

Charlene and Albert? I don't see it ever actually happening. I don't know why, it's just a hypothesis. I feel like he wants Andrea or Pierre to be Prince and that he doesn't need to have legitimate children, making marriage unnecissary. He has two children, and he's always treated his neices and nephews as his own, so i doubt his internal clock is ticking, and I just don't see him getting caught up in the romantics of marriage past it's necessity to produce children. This, of course, is only my own hypothesis.

I'm also hoping for Nikalous and Tatjana. But, they too seem perfectly comfortable in their undefined state of union, so I guess, like the others, no one MUST do anything about their relationships soon.

Victoria is the only one that I woudl think should be in any rush to get married. Isn't her biological clock ticking??

So so many thanks for the two films of CP Maxima and CP Mette-Marit; this way, we can know them a little better. It is all so lovely!

As to CP Victoria, I am joining to your prayer, randomlyKeira! How are we all longing for such an event.

Prince William and Kate Middleton :nonono:
Prince Albert II and Charlene Wittstock :wub:
Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo :nonono:
Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergstrom :whistling:maybe
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy :nonono:
Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik :nonono:
Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling :wub:

Oh, SahraMaria, I embrace you for these prophecies....:winkiss:

Zara and Mike I hope, then Albert and Charlene.

My hopes so far are:
Pr Albert and Charlene Wittstock
Prs Victoria and Daniel Westling
Pr Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik
Zara Philipps and Mike Tindall

I hope for Prince Gustav of Berleburg and Carina to have an engagement and then a wedding.
I doubt that CP Victoria and her Daniel ever will be engagede and then married because the Kings opposition towards Daniel :unsure:

SarahMaria,I think we are going to become really good friends now that you said Nikolaos won't be engaged to Tatiana ;)
About the other couples:neither William nor Harry will be engaged in 2009 :nonono: (Sorry,I don't care about the rest of the couples...)

Ha ha....Who hasn't,sweety?Nikolaos is "the Brad Pitt" of the royals ;) :flowers:

I'm boring wit this but I'vo hope that something would happen in Sweden. :wub: Even one of them no matter which first.
Maybe Monaco.;)
Who know maybe UK but Zara not boys. :hmm:

:popcorn:

How about:
Gustav and Carina are engagement
Nathalie and Alexander

First Engagement to be announced in 2009...

The engagement was announced on 2 January between Nicholas George Janson (son of Hon Martin Dearman Sutherland Janson [himself the son of Charles Noel Janson and of his wife, Elizabeth Millicent Sutherland-Leveson-Gower, 24th Countess of Sutherland (of the Dukes of Sutherland)] and of his wife, née Hon. Mary Ann Ballfour) and Jessica Anne Carlisle (daughter of Mr and Mrs Marcus Carlisle). (added 3 Jan 2009)

I guess he's okay. Way to old for me though. :-D

Prins Carl Philip is yummy yummy YUMMY, even though he is still a bit old. :-D

I think a Prince William-Kate Middleton engagement will more likely be announced in 2010. He has said he doesn't want to get married until at least age 28. That won't happen until the middle of 2010 and royal engagements are rarely announced much more than 6 months before the event.

I don't see William and Kate getting engaged this year. I also don't think Albert is ever getting married he has no reason to. Caroline's children can rule Monaco which is why Rainier changed the rules I think he knew his son would never marry.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that 2010 is more likely to have a prominent royal engagement - maybe because of the economic situation. I think Zara and Mike are likely to be the first followed by Victoria and Daniel. William and Kate I imagine will let things run for another couple of years followed by a long engagement of about a year to let Kate get used to royal protocols etc. At teh end of teh day, the longer we wait the more exciting it will be!

a few got it right with the engagement bwtween daniel and victoria

I'd like to think that events happen in threes. In 2004 we had 3 royal weddings. This year we have had 2 engagement announcements. I wonder who the third couple will be to announce their engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom