The Most Beautiful Crown Princess Of The Past?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who was the most beautiful Crown Princess in the past?

• Paola of Belgium

Votes: 162 44.5%
  • Sofia of Spain

Votes: 26 7.1%
  • Sonja of Norway

Votes: 41 11.3%
  • Silvia of Sweden

Votes: 54 14.8%
  • Elizabeth II of Great Britain

Votes: 43 11.8%
  • Margarethe of Denmark

Votes: 29 8.0%
  • Beatrix of Netherlands

Votes: 9 2.5%

• Total voters
I think Queen Sylvia was beautiful when she was the crown princess.

Queen Sonja was and is still the most beautiful Queen for me.

Paola is the most beautifull of all :wub: and the second one is Silvia

Princess Elizabeth was very beautiful, imo.
Crown Princess Paola was a really beautiful women as well,

Wow, how beautiful and gorgeous was Princess Paola! it's amazing, but I'm afraid she has aged badly.
First runner-up would be Crown Princess Sonja, and second runner-up Silvia, though she never was crown princess.

Last edited:
they were all beautiful but i had to chose one so i voted for Silvia!!

Was Sylvia ever Crown Princess?? I thought Carl Gustaf was already King when they married. Can someone please enlighten me?

Ennyllorac said:
Was Sylvia ever Crown Princess?? I thought Carl Gustaf was already King when they married. Can someone please enlighten me?

You are tru in what you said. Queen Silvia was newer a CrownPrincess because when she got married to GarlGustav he was alredy the King of Sweden.

I voted for Paola, she was stunning! They were all beautiful though...

Poll

I voted for Queen Elizabeth:wub:. She was incredibly beautiful as a young woman. Queen Paola was a dazzler, pictures of her when she was younger are amazing,:flowers: and so was Silvia:flowers:.

Ennyllorac said:
no she was never a crown princess but we could vote for her at this poll so i did!;)and she came second after Paola!! :)

Never a Crownprincess...

well, silvia was never a crownprincess (also beatrix and margrethe were never called CP).
In fact, I just wanted to know, who, in your opinion, of the old generation looked most beautiful (the poll was asked by me ;) ).
So I just said "crownprincesses of the past" to make clear that this thread deals with the old generation. ;)

Last edited:
yeah,old royal generation has many beauties!most of them still look nice.i would surely vote for Princess Grace but she wasn't included.but it's a very nice thread.

purple_platinum said:
This poll is originally asked by Her_Majesty :

Who was the most beautiful Crownprincess in the past?
  • Paola
  • Sofia
  • Sonja
  • Silvia
  • Elizabeth
  • Margrethe
  • Beatrix
The most beautiful Crown Princess in the past was HM Queen Elizabeth II of UK.

Marengo said:
That can only be Paola, an amazing beauty on the level of Sophia Loren, Claudia Cardinale and Gina Lolobrigida.

So true. There's just no comparison, Paola is in a league of her own, entirely her own. She could, in her younger years, have out-charisma-ed someone like Grace Kelly, in terms of looks. I consider Grace one of <the> most gorgeous women that walked the planet last century, and Paola is up there as well.

Queen Elizabeth was a pritty woman in her yonger years, I think:flowers:

Here is a pic of the young princess.

Attachments

• princesselizabeth.jpg
    princesselizabeth.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 379
Paola, by far. She still is a gorgeous woman.

In order i would say Margrette,Sofia and Elizabeth

CP Anne-Marie

Queen Elizabeth was spectacular, but so was Anne-Marie! In fact, Anne-Marie should have been in the poll.:flowers:

Margrethe, Anne Marie and Paola were stunningly gorgeous in their youth and they are still very beautiful:flowers:

marilla said:
Princess Paola, Princess Grace and Empress Elisabeth (Sissi) of Austria

http://www.operagloves.com/Royals/Sissi/sissi.html

(link posted by Magnik)

were most beautiful princesses in the past, but they weren't Crownprincesses.
as .an austrian..i would agree....
she was beautifull indeed..but y wote goes to paola...a very very beautiful girl:wub:
greetings to everyone...nylonluva

Salomé said:
Definitely agree,she reminds me of the beauty of some stars,and she's still beautiful for her age.

Wow, yes! I'd never seen young photos of her before. Today's princesses pale in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom