The Most Beautiful Crown Princess Of The Past?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who was the most beautiful Crown Princess in the past?

• Paola of Belgium

Votes: 162 44.5%
  • Sofia of Spain

Votes: 26 7.1%
  • Sonja of Norway

Votes: 41 11.3%
  • Silvia of Sweden

Votes: 54 14.8%
  • Elizabeth II of Great Britain

Votes: 43 11.8%
  • Margarethe of Denmark

Votes: 29 8.0%
  • Beatrix of Netherlands

Votes: 9 2.5%

• Total voters

purple_platinum

Heir Apparent
City
Jakarta
Country
Indonesia
This poll is originally asked by Her_Majesty :

Who was the most beautiful Crownprincess in the past?
  • Paola
  • Sofia
  • Sonja
  • Silvia
  • Elizabeth
  • Margrethe
  • Beatrix

i like queen Silvia the most beautiful woman in the past.she was not a crownprincess,because Carl Gustav became before a king.

Queen Margrethe of Denmark has never been a Crown Princess ;)

Last edited:
My choice:
1.CPss Paola (she looked just wonderful! :wub: )
2. Cpss Sonja (chaming and lovely)
3. Cpss Sofia (very nice)
:lol: :ROFLMAO:

MargreteI said:
... coz in Denmark a Crownprincess is the wife of a Crownprince :)

And because she holde the titel as a heir to the throne since the pepol of Denmark decide in 1953 that we was abel to have a female heir insted of her cousin Count Ingolf of Rosenborg.

I chose Paola of Belgium and I would say Princess Grace who is not in the poll

Thanks Purple_platinum for creating this thread! :flowers:

I voted for Sonja! She was absolutely beautiful as a young woman!

Corbis

I voted for Paola, she truely was the most beautiful princess, imo.
Though I think they were all beauties in their younger days! :flowers:

First of course can be only Pss Paola - how they called her - Dolce Paola?:flowers:
After her Sonja.

Last edited:
That can only be Paola, an amazing beauty on the level of Sophia Loren, Claudia Cardinale and Gina Lolobrigida. Of course Paola was never styled as crownprincess but only as Princess of Belgium, Princess de Liege.

paola31.jpg

Pic posted by Catherine Bergeyck and scanned from an old magazine.

Marengo said:
That can only be Paola, an amazing beauty on the level of Sophia Loren, Claudia Cardinale and Gina Lolobrigida. Of course Paola was never styled as crownprincess but only as Princess of Belgium, Princess de Liege.

Definitely agree,she reminds me of the beauty of some stars,and she's still beautiful for her age.

I voted for Sonja . A true beauty . But If I could, I would put two number one : I think that Paola was very, very beautiful too ...:rolleyes:
But I put Sonja because she is also my favourite royal !:clap: ;) :flowers:

Paola had a delicate ethereal quality, yet it was so right for the time that she was young, the 60's and 70's. Of course, it would be great to look like that at any period in history, but I always thought Paola was well-suited in looks to the mod 60's and odd 70's.

I think Queen Margaret II was really pretty.

I have seen an fhoto of the Queen Margarete of Dinamark an I think That beautiful woman!!!

Margrete of Denmark, whithout any doubt (well. This is only my pinion! :rolleyes: ). I think she was absolutely regal.

Vanesa.

I agree that Margrethe was really beautiful when she was younger :flowers:

my vote CP Elizabeth of Great Britian when she was young and she very beautiful Princess but she become Queen at ages 25 years old you can images for that

I voted Queen Sonja. runner up would be Queen Margrethe and third place i would say Queen Paola. But thats just me.

my vote CP Elizabeth of Great Britian

HM Queen Elizabeth II was not a Crown Princess, rather, HRH The Princess Elizabeth, Duchess of Edinburgh :flowers:

My vote goes to:
1. Princess Margrethe of Denmark :wub: :wub:
2. CP Beatrix of Holland
3. CP Sonja of Norway
4. Silvia of Sweden (althoug she was never a CrownPrincess)
5. Princess Paola of Belgium

I also voted for Paola; she really was extraordinarily beautiful I think. Sonja was very pretty too.
Queen Beatrix and QMII were actually very pretty young women too. 20-25 years ago I always thought their younger sisters were the pretty ones - but now I can see that the two elder sisters certainly were pretty too.

Back
Top Bottom