Family Resemblances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pavlos,Nikolas,and Phillipos all look exatly like their father when he was young.

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie are a good mix of both their parents.
William's facial expressions, and mannerisms mirror his mother.
Louise is a mirror of her Granny, and of a young Princess Anne.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden looks just like her mother, Queen Silvia.

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie are a good mix of both their parents.
William's facial expressions, and mannerisms mirror his mother.
Louise is a mirror of her Granny, and of a young Princess Anne.

I remember while chatting to my grandmother on the phone during William and Catherine's wedding hearing my grandmother say something to the extent of 'he looked like his mother just now...his profile, smile, eyes, a carbon copy'. I took a closer look, and couldn't agree more. He always looked like his mother, but I think certain instances bring the likeness out more than others (and yes, his mannerisms and facial expressions are almost purely Diana's).

yes exactly :D

Princess Alexia looks like her father as well yet she could be CP Frederick of Denmark's sister. Theodora looks like her mother, in fact, she looks like the Danish and because the Greeks are related to the Brit she looks a bit like Lady Gabriela Windsor. There are few young royal ladys who share that same look...blonde, tall, acqueline nose.

Little Princess Isabella looks like her paternal grandfather and father.

The Dutch triple-A girls look like Queen Beatrix, CP WA and Maxima.

Little Prince Henrick of Denmark looks like his mother IMO.

Little Infanta Sofia of Spain looks like King Juan Carlos.

Princess Indrid Alexandra of Norway looks like her father while her brother looks likes like MM.

Princess Elisabeth of Belgium looks like her dad.

Irene Urdangarin looks like her father as well. Her brothes are variations on parents and extended family members.

Little Carlos Morales looks like hers father.

Princess Maria-Olympia looks like the maternal side of the family but with a strong connection to Pavlos' looks.

Last edited:
Please note that posts discussing the parentage of Princes Harry and Andrew have been deleted as speculative.

At this time, I would like to remind everyone of the following TRF rule regarding specualtion:

Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.

Zonk
Royal Chit Chat Moderator

Little royals has pictures of Crown Prince Frederick, Mary, Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine for comparisons.

Josephine looks so much like Frederick as a baby and I see a lot of Mary in in Vincent (much like Christian and Isa)

littleroyals: Wie lijkt op wie?

Last edited:
Sweden
Princess Madeleine looks like her father; Crown Princess Victoria looks like both of her parents, but if you put her next to Madeleine they look identical; one is just darker than the other. Prince Carl Philip looks like a darker version of his father.

Spain
Infanta Leonor looks like her mother, while Infanta Sofia has physical features from both parents. I noticed the two girls have the same eye shape (but different color) same face shape, mouth and hair color.

Great Britain

Prince William looks like both parents, while Prince Harry looks like his grandfather, Prince Philip.

Denmark
Prince Christian looks like both parents. Isabella looks like Frederik and the twins are too young to tell for sure.

Princess Beatrice looks like a mixture of Andrew and Sarah, and has Sarah's red hair, meanwhile, Princess Eugenie looks like a female version of his dad.

Princess Beatrice looks like a mixture of Andrew and Sarah, and has Sarah's red hair, meanwhile, Princess Eugenie looks like a female version of his dad.

She also bears a strong resemblance to Queen Victoria.

Prince William looked alot like Princess Diana when he was young but now he looks most like the Windsors.

Prince William looks like younger version of Charles.

I have a black and white photo of HM Queen Elizabeth not long after Her coronation. It is mostly a side profile shot. If you compare it to a side profile photo of Prince William .. you'll notice a lot of similarities. Just My amateur opinion of course.

Whitetiger said:
I have a black and white photo of HM Queen Elizabeth not long after Her coronation. It is mostly a side profile shot. If you compare it to a side profile photo of Prince William .. you'll notice a lot of similarities. Just My amateur opinion of course.

Now that you say it he does look like the Queen! Never noticed that before:)

Britain
When Prince William was younger he looked so much like Lady Di, but as he grows older he is getting more Windsor. Prince Harry is so much like Charles when Charles was younger. Queen Elizabeth II is the face of her aunt Princess Mary.

Belgium
Prince Phillip is like his father King Albert. Princess Elizabeth is her father's face but with Mathilde's expressions, while Prince Gabriel is a mini Mathilde, Prince Emmanuel is a mini Phillip and Princess Eleonore is a mix of Mathilde's face and Phillip's expression.

Denmark
Prince Frederik was born after his mother Queen Margrethe, Prince Christian has the light looks of Fred but the face of Mary, while Isabella is a total Frederik to me. The twins are a bit young to tell, but it seems like Vicent looks like Christian and Josephine like Isabella.

Japan
Princess Aiko is the spit image of her father Crown Prince Naruhito.

Morocco
Crown Prince Moulay Hassan and Princess Lalla Khadija are their father King Mohammed faces, but they have Princess Lalla Salma expressions, light skin, hair and delicate posture.

Norway
Princess Ingrid Alexandra is like her mother with facial features, but she has the dark hair and dark eyes from her father, thats why many people says shes like Prince Haakon, but i disagree, to me shes a dark version of Mette-Marit.

Spain
Infanta Leonor has the light looks of her father, such like her beautiful blue eyes, but she has the face of Letizia. after i saw a movie of Letizia when she was 5/6 years old i was amazed how much she and her daughter are so much look alike, they could be twins even. Infanta Sofia is a borbon to me, but with some similarities from Princess Letizia.

Sweden
Princess Victoria is the dark version and Princess Madeleine is the light version, but they have the same facial features of their mother Queen Silvia. Prince Carl-Phillip is the dark version of his father.
Now cant wait to see if the baby is after Victoria's side, Daniel's side or from both sides.

Brunei
Little Prince Abdul Muntaqim is absolutely grogeous like his mother Crown Princess Sarah, i only wished to see more pics of his sister, the still baby Princess Muneerah.

Sverre Magnus looks very much like his mother I think !

Norway
Princess Ingrid Alexandra is like her mother with facial features, but she has the dark hair and dark eyes from her father, thats why many people says shes like Prince Haakon, but i disagree, to me shes a dark version of Mette-Marit.

I think too that Princess Ingrid Alexandra looks like CP Haakon, much more than CP Mette-Marit.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I think he looks more and more like his uncle Edward (sometimes it's hard to tell them apart). However, when in profile, he is almost a carbon copy of his mother (the eyes especially).

Prince William looks like his mother, the late princess diana

Prince Charles looks like his father, prince phillipp,duke of Edinburgh

Crown prince naruhito of japan looks like his father the emperor Akihito

Prince fumihito of akishino looks like his mother,empress michiko

Crown princess victoria of Sweden looks like a young Queen Silvia

Prince carl phillip of Sweden looks like his father, the king of Sweden

Prince willem Alexander looks alot like his father the late count claus Von amsberg

Little Prince Henrik looks so much like his mother.There is some Joachim in him too.

Last edited:
Crown princess Victoria looks like her mother,queen silver when she was young; prince Carl Phillip looks like his father the king when he was younger
Prince willem Alexander looks very much like his father,the late claus Von amsberg
And also princess Maria Olympia looks like her mother crown princess Marie Chantal and princess Martha Louise looks like her mother ,queen Sonja and crown prince haakon looks like his father and princess Ingrid Alexandra looks like her father. Zara Phillips looks like her mother the princess royal and prince William has the nose and smile of his mother the late princess Diana .

Last edited:
I've also discovered that grand duchess xenia Alexandrovna looked alot like her mother dowager empress Maria fyodorovna when she was young.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom