Family Resemblances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sonja and Martha Louise :) - They have the same smile!

Sources: "Sonja - Norges Kronprinsesse" originally posted by Norwegianne, Viennareport

I have been here for a while and another ones who look like twins, this is sooooo funny:wub::lol::lol:

I think Sheikha Al Jalilah, daughter of Princess Haya of Jordan and Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum of Dubai, is a little look-alike of her father!

Princess Haya and Sheikha Al Jalilah
(Pic originally posted by Salma, in the Dubai royals at the Olympics thread)

Prince Edward looks kinda like his mother.

Last edited:
Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume looks like Grand Duchess Maria Teresa
Prince Felix looks like Grand Duchess Maria Teresa
Prince Louis looks like Grand Duke Henri
Princess Alexandra looks like Grand Duchess Maria Teresa
Prince Sebastien looks like Grand Duke Henri

I think Louis Ducruet is a mixture of Princess Stephanie and Daniel Ducruet, but he also looks like his uncle, Prince Albert II of Monaco.

Pauline Ducruet looks like Princess Stephanie
Camille Gottlieb looks like Princess Stephanie
Charlotte Casiraghi looks like Princess Caroline and Princess Grace
Andrea Casiraghi is a mixture of Princess Caroline and Stefano Casiraghi
Pierre Casiraghi looks like Stefano Casiraghi

Prince William looks like Princess Diana
Prince Harry looks like Prince Charles
Anne the Princess Royal also got her looks from Queen Elizabeth II
Zara Phillips looks like Princess Anne

Crown Prince Cyrus Reza Pahlavi of Iran looks like his father, the late Shah of Iran, Mohammed Reza Pahlavi
Princess Noor Pahlavi looks like her mother, Princess Yasmine Pahlavi
Princess Iman Pahlavi looks like CP Cyrus Reza Pahlavi; she might also look like her grandmother, the former Empress of Iran, Farah Pahlavi.
Princess Farah Pahlavi looks like CP Cyrus Reza Pahlavi

Prince Edward look kinda like his mother.

Prince Edward is defintely the child to resemble the Queen the most. The Queen is a feminine version of Edward. As Daria mentioned, Edward's eldest daughter looks just like her grandmother as a child. It's quite scary how genes work! They have the same nose and face shape.
Louise + Queen Elizabeth

Prince Amedeo looks like Archduke Lorenz
Prince Joachim looks like Princess Astrid
Princess Maria Laura looks like Princess Astrid
Crown Prince Philippe looks like King Albert II

Last edited:
Prince Hamzah looks like the late King Hussein of Jordan
Prince Hashem looks like Queen Noor
King Abdullah II is a mixture of King Hussein and Princess Muna
Prince Hussein looks like King Abdullah II
Prince Hashem bin Abdullah looks like King Abdullah II, he might also look like his elder brother, Prince Hussein
Princess Iman looks like Queen Rania
Princess Salma looks like Queen Rania
Princess Aisha looks like Princess Muna

Prince Edward is defintely the child to resemble the Queen the most. The Queen is a feminine version of Edward. As Daria mentioned, Edward's eldest daughter looks just like her grandmother as a child. It's quite scary how genes work! They have the same nose and face shape.
Louise + Queen Elizabeth

The likeness is uncanny. I've seen this plenty of times and I'm still amazed. They could be twins.

Louise + Queen Elizabeth

The definitely looks same
And Lady Louse is like little Queen Elizabeth ,full copy / resemblance
it can be recognized by most images, even have the same face shape, they also have same face wince /face movements :p
maybe in this pictures can't best be seen , but still ... ;)
image trio
image trio 2

:previous: They also have the same smile. It's extremely infectious.

Lord Frederick Windsor is a mixture of Prince Michael of Kent and Princess Michael of Kent
Lady Gabriella Windsor looks like Prince Michael of Kent

All of the Windsor Trio (Lord Downpatrick, Lady Marina-Charlotte, Lady Amelia) also looks like their parents (Earl and Countess of St. Andrews)

I have also noticed that Princess Aisha of Jordan looks like her mother, Princess Muna (Toni Gardiner).

Yes rhys82192 princess aisha looks exactly like her mom princess muna... And prince hamzah is just 2nd king hussein he looks exactly like him...

Princess Alia King Hussein's eldest daughter looks so much like her Mother Princess Dina.
Prince Ali Looks like his mother Queen Alia.. And Rym Ibrahimi looks so much like her DAD.

Princess Aisha's Twin Sister, Princess Zein, is much different. Princess Zein got her looks from his father, the late King Hussein of Jordan.

Prince Hashem looks like her mother, Queen Noor (Lisa Halaby)

Where did Prince Harry get his red hair? From Princess Diana or Prince Charles?

Last edited:
i think from none, or maybe from older generations.
sometimes, blonde parents (or brunette more blonde) have red hair children. i know lots of family friends that are pure blonde and have red hair children whose hair comes from anyone of the family. it depends on genes

Where did Prince Harry get his red hair? From Princess Diana or Prince Charles?

Red hair has been a Spencer family trait for over 100 years - one Earl Spencer was even called "The Red Earl" - and not for his politics. In fact Diana was the only one of her parents' children who DIDN'T have red hair. Also, Queen Victoria, Queen Alexandra, and Queen Mary all had red glints to their hair as well - ranging from dark auburn (QV) to strawberry-blond (QM). Queen Alexandra's hair was the most "red" in today's terms. So, Harry's hair comes from both sides. :)

Back
Top Bottom