Your favourite Danish Royal?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JulieS

Courtier
City
-
Country
Canada
Who is your favorite member of the Danish Royal Family ?
Why ?

- Queen Margrethe
- Prince Henrik
- Crown Prince Frederik
- Crown Princess Mary
- Prince Christian
- Princess Isabella
- Prince Joachim
- Prince Nicolai
- Prince Felix
- Princess Benedikte
- Princess Elisabeth

My all time favorite is ex-princess Alexandra. Because she is not a member of the royal family anymore, in order to answer your question...I would say Queen Margrethe

Leaving Mary behind ;) Prince Christian is my choice of course :wub:

Mine is definetly Crown Princess Mary:wub:

Queen Margrethe, with Mary a very close second...:flowers:

Queen Margrethe, because she is much talent artist.

Mine;
-Crown Princess Mary
-Prince Christian
-Princess Isabella

Princess Mary.

I like her very much for the way she presents herlsef and also for her personality and elegance. She and her children are the only members of this Royal Family that I really care to look at.

Princess Mary, because she's so beautiful and so refresh. She had certainly made big efforts to be OK with her new life. So : beautiful, sensitive, attentive and so on...

Queen Margrethe (my favourite queen actually) followed by the CP family.

I guess mine would be Prince Joachim (many many layers to him). He is very articulate, seems to be hard working (both at his farm as well as takes on a lot of engagements for Denmark), and he usually does it with grace & style., although he doesn't get written up by the press for many of his engagements. Also, seems to be an excellent father.

The Prince Consort Henrik. Why? I simply like him.

After him comes CP Frederik.

For me, it would probably Queen Margrethe.

BTW (just to be fussy:rolleyes:) haven't you left Princess Marie off the list?

Mary - i like her best, because she is always elegant and beautiful. To me she seems very natural and faithfull.

On the contrary I don't like Marie. She seems so overambitious, nearly cunning. Somehow i don't believe in their (Joachim + Marie) big love.

ok I like Margrethe, Christian, Isabella and Mary but who is my favourite?:ermm:

No doubt possible:

On number one: Christian! :angel:

On number two: Christian :wub:

On number three: C....... :rolleyes:

Just love at first sight

I like queen Margrethe , and princess Mary!

Queen Margrethe!

My favourite danish royal has to be Queen Margrethe. She seems like a wonderful person : she seems to be a very friendly and intelligent woman, not to mention she is an accomplished artist. :flowers:

Queen Margrethe is clearly the first for me.

Queen Margrethe. She has been up to the task a lifetime and knows how to keep her distance from the journalists without seeming aloof.
She has mastered the royal job to perfection.

I think I'll choose CP Frederik.He seems nice to me,although I haven't seen many Danish members choosing him.Is there anything wrong with this man?

I think I'll choose CP Frederik.He seems nice to me,although I haven't seen many Danish members choosing him.Is there anything wrong with this man?

I do not think so. He is not reputed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer but he is cute enough. However the ladies have stolen the spotlight for so long he seemed to have faded in the background.
I met a Danish couple who is madly in love with the entire family but they could not say enough good things about Mary..........

Queen Margrethe first and foremost as she is the epitome of regal elegance and has such talents and inteligence.

Frederik second as he's a nice chap and it's interesting to see him developing. I prefer Joachim's English speach though which is excellent.

Iakynthi, so far only two Danish members has written a post on this thread. H.M Margrethe and I :flowers:.

Our posts are as follows:

1. Queen Margrethe

2. Princesse Isabella

3. Prince Christian

4. CP Frederik

5. CP Mary

6. Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix

The Prince Consort Henrik. Why? I simply like him.

After him comes CP Frederik.

As you can se CP Frederik is on both our lists of favorits :flowers:.

He is not reputed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.......

Odette, I do think that very much depends on who you ask ;).

He is one of the best educated royals in the world.......and he has got a wonderful sense of humor :flowers:.

He does - which makes him my favourite ;) - I have always loved the way he does not feel it necessary to always present himself as a royal (contrary to e.g. his younger brother).

As to being the sharpest knife in the drawer - well, isn't it a very old prejudice that if you stutter a bit or is not extremely eloquent in public you are not sharp? I'm in on a bet that he is plenty sharp :) - and in my eyes not showing off just makes him even sharper.

Back
Top Bottom