Who is your favorite European crown princess?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is your favorite European crown princess?

• Mette-Marit of Norway

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Victoria of Sweden

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 29 25.9%
  • Maxima of the Netherlands

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • Mathilde of Belgium

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Letizia of Spain

Votes: 18 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrandDuchess said:
I think one should really separate Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden from the others - because she is the only Crown Princess in her own right - and the only future Head of State. The others are Crown Princesses in their husbands rights, and will be Queen Consorts one day.

Anyway, here is my list:

In the category future Queen Reignant:
1: Victoria

In the category future Queen Consort:
2: Mathilde
3: Mary
4: Mette-Marit
5: Máxima
6: Leticia
Well, I´ll disagree with this. I will compare Victoria to the others and what do you know, she is my favorite nonetheless. But to be fair to the others(the less beautiful and so on), I will say

1. Mathilde: Classic beauty and elegance and wonderful with children.
2. Mette-Marit: Beautiful with an nice personality and an easygoing manner about her.
3. Maxima: That bubbling personality and she is a hard worker as well.
4. Mary/Letizia: It´s kind of early to judge both of them but each has good qualities about them. Mary is elegant and outgoing. Letizia is quite serious and hardworking with a fashion sense that is growing on me.

I voted for Mathilde of Belgium, very professional, beautiful, natural. Of course I like the others too, but she really is my favourite one.

My favourite is Crown Princess Victoria.
I think she is doing a great job...

The poll was a great idea. I also wanted to suggest.

Thank you, Nilah. I am glad you liked the poll. If you ever want to start a poll, just contact a moderator, supermoderator or administrator and we will be happy to start one for you.

In order from most favorite to least favorite:

- Crown Princess Victoria
- Crown Princess Maxima
- Crown Princess Mary
- Crown Princess Mathilde
- Crown Princess Mette-Marit
- Crown Princess Letizia

Mary ^____^

I like her dressing style...hahahahha and i'm Australian so i'm biased on this issue hehehe... but if Mary wasn't on the list it would be Malthide ^__^

Gabriella said:
I think that is the hardest poll I have ever voted in here! Where is the option of all of the above?!.
I agree with you
Gabriella said:
I like them all. Just because I was forced to choose, I voted for Mathilde. She is the epitomy of grace, class and elegance.
I voted her too:)

mary rules imo

I voted Mathilde. She is the perfect CP and does not need all the attention to be considered that! But Maxima is near last on my list cuz she is just too emotional.

My answer:

1. Mary
2. Mathilde
3. Victoria
4. Maxima
5. Mette Marit
6. Letizia

I voted for Letizia. She really has come into her own these last months. Not to say that the other Crown Princesses aren't nice, I just like Letizia the best.

mybags said:
I voted for Letizia. She really has come into her own these last months. Not to say that the other Crown Princesses aren't nice, I just like Letizia the best.
I did too, am surprised at how little votes she has

I wonder if people are basing their votes on superficial qualities like how pretty a princess is, what their wardrobe is like, how shiny their hair is or things like that.
Or whether they are actually looking at the hard work and commitment of these women.
Because it is obvious to me that if you balance the role they play in their respective nation, the work load of some of these women, the amount of public pressure and attention levelled at them on a daily basis and the limitations and requirements of their respective royal households, certain women would come out way ahead of the cloud.
Victoria of Sweden being the future Queen as opposed to just being a consort has a much more important and bigger role than the other women in this poll.
Letizia of Spain comes from a much more conservative monarchy than Mary of Denmark and has more restrictions placed on her in that the Spanish monarchy is not as modern as the Danish one. Also there is much more media and political attention on the Spanish monarchy because there are much more Spanish speaking countries than Danish speaking ones.
Mathilde, Mette Marit and Maxima all have young children to rear while Letizia, Mary and Victoria do not.
These princesses are just more than pretty faces and clothes hangers for designer gowns and suits.

Mathilde :)

Mary and Maxima was very close....they're our faves, but Mathilde is the one we like the most all together! She's a perfect Crown Princess- she's smart, beautiful, really loves her family...she really fulfills the word Crown Princess!

Last edited:
Vicomtesse said:
I wonder if people are basing their votes on superficial qualities like how pretty a princess is, what their wardrobe is like, how shiny their hair is or things like that.
Or whether they are actually looking at the hard work and commitment of these women.
Because it is obvious to me that if you balance the role they play in their respective nation, the work load of some of these women, the amount of public pressure and attention levelled at them on a daily basis and the limitations and requirements of their respective royal households, certain women would come out way ahead of the cloud.
Victoria of Sweden being the future Queen as opposed to just being a consort has a much more important and bigger role than the other women in this poll.
Letizia of Spain comes from a much more conservative monarchy than Mary of Denmark and has more restrictions placed on her in that the Spanish monarchy is not as modern as the Danish one. Also there is much more media and political attention on the Spanish monarchy because there are much more Spanish speaking countries than Danish speaking ones.
Mathilde, Mette Marit and Maxima all have young children to rear while Letizia, Mary and Victoria do not.
These princesses are just more than pretty faces and clothes hangers for designer gowns and suits.
IMO the question is very simple . This thread is not about who the best dressed or prettiest CP princess are.

Vicomtesse said:
[...]Letizia of Spain comes from a much more conservative monarchy than Mary of Denmark and has more restrictions placed on her in that the Spanish monarchy is not as modern as the Danish one. Also there is much more media and political attention on the Spanish monarchy because there are much more Spanish speaking countries than Danish speaking ones.
[...]These princesses are just more than pretty faces and clothes hangers for designer gowns and suits.
Yes, I also voted for Letizia, because, as I posted on the thread about the favourite royals, Letizia was already a successful woman before marrying the Prince of Asturias and gave up all her promissing and meritfull career in name of love. More: she's proving to be a very professional, sober and discreet princess, improving remarkably fast, during these past months. As a woman of the XXI century, I must vote for Letizia, a commited princess, who faces the job in a very professional way.
...Well, of course it has to do with the fact that Monarchy in Spain is much more fragile than in Denmark or the Netherlands, so the royals must behave more professionally, with busy schedules and all that. They MUST prove their work is necessary and profitable for their country... But you know what? I think I could not admire a person just for his/her beauty and glamour. Of course glamour catches a lot of attention, but nowadays it is not tolerable that someone gains your admiration just for that (at least not my admiration) and the Princes of Asturias are really commited to Spain and the Spanish people, in such a way that Spaniards (like that Barcelonan businessman who confessed he would just vote Felipe, if there was an election for president!...) indeed respect them for their merit...

Last edited:
Reina said:
I voted Mathilde. She is the perfect CP and does not need all the attention to be considered that! But Maxima is near last on my list cuz she is just too emotional.
when she cried during her wedding at the moment that man played an argentinian song, I thought she did so with great dignity.
(she was less dignified on the last celebration of the queens birthday with a red alipino on her head, oddly dressed and dancing too wildly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom