Who is the most professional Crown Princess?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the most professional crown princess?

• Victoria of Sweden

Votes: 128 29.3%
  • Mette-Marit of Norway

Votes: 18 4.1%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 84 19.2%
  • Mathilde of Belgium

Votes: 68 15.6%
  • Maxima of the Netherlands

Votes: 48 11.0%
  • Letizia of Spain

Votes: 75 17.2%
  • The Duchess of Cornwall

Votes: 15 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
defenitly at first place ::)

1) Mathilde !
2) Victoria
3) Mary
4) Letizia
5) Camilla
6) Maxima
7) Mette-Marit

Well, if you include Victoria then she'd win hands down, but take her out of the equation and I'd say Letizia and Maxima.

Letizia, because although she has no official duties on her own, her and her husband's combined work duties are the busiest of all the Crown Princes and Princesses. Moreover, no matter which event she appears at she always seems interested and eager to learn more.

I would also go for Maxima because she seems to be doing her utmost to promote the cuase of microfinance/microcredit and has not only the necessary background for this but seems to have alot of interest and passion for the subject.

CPss Victoria of Sweden seems to carry her duty very professional and enjoy her duty. I think it is because of Victoria has/had been trained for her job from quiet early age;), not the other crown princess. For CPss consort I choose Maxima as the most proffesional among other CPss.

Crown Princess Victoria is on a class of her own because she's born for it,
but my choice for crown princess consort :

1. Crown Princess Mathilde
2. Crown Princess Letizia
3. Crown Princess Maxima
4. Crown Princess Mette-Marit
5. Crown Princess Mary

I Voted for Mary :) although Victoria is doing a smashing job

Toledo's comments on all counts are correct: it's hard to grade Victoria on the same level as Mary, Mette-Marit, Letizia, etc. b/c she's the only one who will probably be sovereign. (I haven't counted Caroline as Marquise des Baux since I have a feeling that her tenure in that role will be relatively short.) Also, all of the CP's have taken on different causes that require different levels of commitment depending on where they live.

I would have to say Camilla is working the hardest right now to prove herself and b/c she is the only one without small children so she can focus her energies elsewhere.

pinklady1991 said:
Toledo's comments on all counts are correct: it's hard to grade Victoria on the same level as Mary, Mette-Marit, Letizia, etc. b/c she's the only one who will probably be sovereign. (I haven't counted Caroline as Marquise des Baux since I have a feeling that her tenure in that role will be relatively short.) Also, all of the CP's have taken on different causes that require different levels of commitment depending on where they live.

I would have to say Camilla is working the hardest right now to prove herself and b/c she is the only one without small children so she can focus her energies elsewhere.

Caroline holds that title? For some reason I thought it was either Albert's or even Rainer's older sister's title. :confused:

I checked the poll and if we remove Victoria then it's Mathilde the one ahead, at least tonight. I think is her no nonsense style and personality, she looks as the type of person that does not need to prove anything to anyone. Her presence, in the photos I've seen, seems to is enough to realize she is a brilliant young consort. I don't get the same vibe on Mary or Letizia. Maybe because Mathilde was like almost born and prepared to the role of being a future Queen. They only one that I compare to her is the consort Grand Duchess of Luxembourg. She and Mathilde of Belgium really look like characters with a magnetic personality that enters a room and everything and everyone gravitates toward them. I think they are called type A personality.

Last edited:
I voted for Mary, for carrying on with her job during her pregnancy impressively.

it's so hard to choose one of them!
i think both mathilde and maxima do a really good jobs, i like the way they take a pro-active atitude and stand in mundial forums and visit not so important countries in need of media attention or whose problems are things that in other countries seem history. victoria is definetely wonderful, but i think her position as future queen by own right makes her job be different from the other princesses who are all consorts. letizia's attitude also surprised me from the beginning, following the really busy schedule felipe had before marrying without being absent any day. camilla is more or less the same: i loved the way she started carrying royal duties days after her wedding, when she knew most of the country didn't like her. she has always been really professional and has a great way of doing things. mary's good point was as australian said the faboulous way she kept a really busy schedule during pregnancy because she knew she wouldn't be able to attend events in a while.

Last edited:
CP Victoria
CP Maxima
CP Mathilde

...and P Alexandra of Denmark (I know, she's not a CP...but anyways, I think she is very professional):)

I voted Princess Mathilde because I think she is the best "all-around" CP (I'm not including Victoria in my considerations as I think she should be in a separate category).

Princess Mathilde is a hard-working and I appreciate the role she has played in the micro-credit field (I also appreciate what CP Maxima has done as well). CP Mathilde focusses on both national and international causes. She has done a superb job supporting her husband and in-laws in their royal roles and responsibilities and she has earned herself favourable reviews for her own accomplishments. She always appears genuine and polite, as well as down-to-earth. She seems like a very devoted mom as well.

1. Mary of Denmark
2. Letizia of Spain
3. Victoria of Sweden

Princess Mary of Denmark, Princess Maxima of Netherlands and Princess Letizia os Spain! :)

I agree with the others who voted for Victoria. She is the only one of the list who is a true CROWN Princess, as she will one day be sovereign.

i am thinking that many people vote for the one they like the moust
Victorias role is so much different then the others as she is in queen training on a other level then the others

so for me victoria should be in the poll with the heir of the thrones and becouse of that i would vote for mathilde

melissajames said:
Victoria - she has never given me the impression that she wished she was somewhere else or someone else when she's on the job.
I like Victoria but the most professional....not lately: remember the incident where she was snappily telling a reporter that she wouldn't want to have children if they'd turn out to be someone like him?! That's really totally off base, if you ask me.
But I do have a soft spot for Victoria and can imagine that being hounded all your life will sooner or later make anyone snappy, if only for a bit!

Now as far as answering "Who is the most professional Crown Princess?"

I'm totally with Toledo: It's impossible to know.

For one, royalty is all about smoke and mirrors. If these royals do a good job, they have a good well oiled PR machine so that the perception of us tax payers is that these royals are just great, great, people who really really care about their respective countries and altruistically gave up the chance to walk anonymously to the grocery store in lieu of jetting in to photo opps in schools, hospitals and tsunami-stricken areas.

If we're talking about public perception, it's of course a PR thing but all the same, it's also very much in the eye of the beholder. Why does one person like, say, French cheese while someone else doesn't? Just like with these crown princesses, it's impossible to determine who does the best job.

And the best job of doing....what exactly? There is no formal definition for royal spouse, other than securing offspring and being a pillar of support for their respective royal husbands. So as far as these two criteria go, ALL crown princesses are doing their job correctly I think.

In terms of supporting their husbands, Letizia is doing a great job at that, in deliberately <sharing> the spotlight with her spouse. So is Mette Marit. And so is Mathilde. These three seem to be aware that the point is to share the lime light with the spouse, rather than hog it.

Other crown princesses, Maxima for example and, sorry fans, Mary, seem to rather <hog> the spotlight for themselves than making sure it's their husbands who shine. Of course, especially Maxima can't help being way way better looking than her husband: the same was the case with Diana at the time: she just had so much more charisma than Charles.

1. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
2. Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium (A very close second)
3. Crown Princess Maxima
4. Crown Princess Mary
5. The Duchess of Cornwall

I put the Duchess of Cornwall fifth because she came into this game much later than the others plus with the negative opinion of her due to her past. She may not have as many engagements as the others, but she does her best and is especially sensitive to others and because of her past (imho) she tries not to offend. She is a doing superb job. I am not a fan of Mary, but she does work hard at what she does.

Last edited:
:) Victoria of Sweden
:) (by pples opinions) Mathilde of Belgium
1: Victoria at Bangladesh back in 2005.

SOURCE:
RDRS BANGLADESH
VELOCITY

Victoria of Sweden, closely followed by Letizia:)

Crowed One

Crowed One:In that Princess Camilla of swordCornwall.

Beautiful Flowers May God make come to pass!

Terrance

ZandraRae said:
Victoria of Sweden, closely followed by Letizia:)

I agree with you. This two Princess are doing a great job. One because she the Crown Princess by the blood and she DO her duties.

The other, Crown Princess by wedding and she accept to be beside her husband to help him a lot in difficult fight to the throne.

Maxima and Mathilde are good Crown Princess but their duties are easier.

Mette Mary is a very good help for Haakhon but their tasks are not at all difficult.

Honestly, I don't see very well the professionalism of Mary execpt her taste for the fashion !

In my opinion (random order)
Letizia of Spain, Mathilde of Belgium, Duchess of Cornwall, Victoria of Sweden. All of them do magnificent jobs.
I might have named Crown Princess Victoria as absolute number 1, had it not been for the fact she was born one, while the others had to go the hard way and sort of learn everything.

Victoria because she know that she born to be Queen
Mary is an excellent selfmade "professionall Princesse", she had a full note-book and she done it perfectly, most of times alone....

I would have to say Victoria and Mathilde. The other Crown Princesses are also professional and are doing a very good job but there's something about Victoria and Mathilde. Both of them exude professionalism (If that makes any sense at all :D).

i must say there is a very close race with the moust of them but i think as many others victorias role is so much differnt thne the ithers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom