Who is the most professional Crown Princess?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the most professional crown princess?

• Victoria of Sweden

Votes: 128 29.3%
  • Mette-Marit of Norway

Votes: 18 4.1%
  • Mary of Denmark

Votes: 84 19.2%
  • Mathilde of Belgium

Votes: 68 15.6%
  • Maxima of the Netherlands

Votes: 48 11.0%
  • Letizia of Spain

Votes: 75 17.2%
  • The Duchess of Cornwall

Votes: 15 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't know where to start to determine who is more professional than the other. They all have various charities and organizations they patronize and do work for, so it's not like one of them is just sitting around all day in the palace eating bon-bons.

I think we should exclude CPss Victoria on this one because she's pure-blooded royal and she's trained to be a sovereign not a consort..If we do that I think mathilde ranks 1st followed by Letizia. I really liked Mathilde and Letizia..They are doing a great job helping their husbands on duties and at the same time not overshadowing the future Kings.. There are posts wherein letizia is criticized by not having a solo engagement and I tink the reason for it is obvious... They are a couple and the RF believes that they should do engagements wherein they should be together. One cannot go without the other..Well, Felipe hd duties wherein he goes alone but I think that's the reason why they don't allow Letizia to go for a solo duty.. It's just that they represent the RF best when they are together. Although it wouldn't hurt if Letizia has her own solo engagement..Still waiting for that!!!:) :lol: Nwei, my vote goes to Mathilde and Letizia

...JuAnItA... said:
Who is the most professional Crown Princess?

Victoria of Sweden

Mathilde of Belgium

Mary of Denmark

Letizia of Spain

Maxima of Netherlands

Mette-Marit of Norway

Other
The most professional Crown Princess is HRH Princess Victoria of Sweden.

My vote is for CP Mathilde and Pss Letizia

Crown Princess Victoria isn't what the rest of them are...she was born to be Crown Princess not by marriage.....

what princess has given tv interviws on thier own
victoria i know has done it several times.
Mette-marit has never given a intervju by her self
how about the others

Mette Marit has given interviews, hasn't she? I remember one from last autumn when she talked to Vogue (?).

I love this thread...But a tough question.

I think all the princesses do a great job and represent their countries well. I think Victoria however is in a different league. She was born into the role unlike the others. So automaticly I have to say Victoria is the most professional because it would come more natural to her.

A close second in my opinion is Maxima. She seems to work really hard and looks so comfortable with the people.

Now I have a little tie between Mathilde and Mary. Both are great for their countries. Mathilde seems very natural in her role. And Mary really seems to take her job seriously and has a plan for what she wants to do and those she wants to help. It has taken me some time to warm up to Mary though. At first she seemed a little too eager and too into the fashion side of things. But in recent months my opinion has been steadily changing about her.

Then things get a little fuzzy for me. I see Letizia and Mette-Marit a little different then the rest. They seem to join with their husbands more and have joint appearances. Certainly nothing wrong with that but it makes me see them differently. So I'm a little confused on their rankings. :wacko:

Alright I just realized how old this thread was. Yes, I'm a little slow at times. Anyways, I apologize if I shouldn't have posted anything here.

This is in fact an absurd poll.

People ranking Princess aaa on number one because, eh.... tja.... eh.... dunno.... she always looks so lovely, doesn't she?

People ranking Princess bbb on number two because, eh.... tja.... eh.... dunno.... she always works so hard, isn't it?

In the same time, for an example, the Belgian couple Philippe & Mathilde face an all-time low in appraciation and popularity. But ah no.... 'let us place Mathilde on 1 because she is always so poised'....

This poll is like replacing air.
:wacko:

Food for thought

In addtition to my previous post, I would also like to give food for thought:

Victoria is a born royal and destined to become Queen of Sweden

Masako, Mathilde, Mette-Marit, Letizia and Camilla lived all their life long in their native country, have always spoken the native language and know about their country's history, society and culture.

Mary comes from the other side of the planet and has become a Danish royal. She did not speak Danish, did not know anything from Danish society and had to adapt to her new country. However Australia is a monarchy and Mary was at least known with the concept of monarchy.

Máxima also comes from the other side of the planet and has become a Dutch royal. She did not speak Dutch, did not know anything from Dutch society and had to adapt to her new country. She has even never ever lived in a monarchy and the whole thing of Queens and Princesses and nobles and golden carriages was far from her bed in republican Argentina.

So the starting point differs for all the ladies concerned. Seen in an objective way it were Máxima and Mary who had to come from far, litterally and figurally. They are a great success in the Netherlands respectively Danmark, so we could place them at number one, ex aequo.

This is at least a backing-up which goes furtherer than 'ah... princess xxx has always such a gentle style'.

Henri M. said:

Masako, Mathilde, Mette-Marit, Letizia and Camilla lived all their life long in their native country, have always spoken the native language and know about their country's history, society and culture.

Mary comes from the other side of the planet and has become a Danish royal. She did not speak Danish, did not know anything from Danish society and had to adapt to her new country. However Australia is a monarchy and Mary was at least known with the concept of monarchy.

Máxima also comes from the other side of the planet and has become a Dutch royal. She did not speak Dutch, did not know anything from Dutch society and had to adapt to her new country. She has even never ever lived in a monarchy and the whole thing of Queens and Princesses and nobles and golden carriages was far from her bed in republican Argentina.

So the starting point differs for all the ladies concerned. Seen in an objective way it were Máxima and Mary who had to come from far, litterally and figurally. They are a great success in the Netherlands respectively Danmark, so we could place them at number one, ex aequo.

This is at least a backing-up which goes furtherer than 'ah... princess xxx has always such a gentle style'.

Just my words! Well said...

Smilla said:
Mette Marit has given interviews, hasn't she? I remember one from last autumn when she talked to Vogue (?).

there is a tv programme in sweden that is now running called princesses and princes. they had a interview with Mette-Marit n thier first programme they said that she has never made a interview by her self always with haakon by her side.

difficult poll each princess offers different qualities to their countries but victoria is really professional but then she was born into the role and knows the ropes so a non-birth royal crown princess who is really professional is IMO letizia because of her work ethic but mathidle is also very professional

Henri M. said:

i totally agree. we are judging every single princess in different situations. victoria's position as a future queen and not consort is different from the rest, and so are mary's and maxima's positions as foreign princesses to their countries. mette marit's position as a normal girl, without a degree as all the other princesses have is totally different as well.

if we are also going to judge by the amount of activities an events they attend to... it's again not too fair. it's obvious that letizia will have a lot more events than the rest of the princesses, as spain has a larger population than all the other countries. it's unfair to choose who is more hard-working: letizia or mette marit? at first sight, letizia has a lot more engagements but... spain is also 10 times the size norway is.

I agree with the poll.. Letizia, Mathilde, Victoria .. Maxima's is very professional too!

Mathilde
Maxima
Letizia
Mary
Mette-Marit
Victoria

CP Victoria (there can be only one true Crown Princess! lol)

Letizia is a close second!

Crown Princess Victoria, and Crown Princess Letizia is a close second.

I vote to Letizia for being the most hard-worker and the most professional crown princess(she has demonstrated to have a strength and an admirable integrity).She is an excellent princess and she will be a superb queen. I´m many reasons to consider to Crown Princess Letizia like the most professional.
I also have to say that Matilthe and Victoria are two great princess,both are very natural and hardworkers.

Victoria is in a league of her own (as others have already said).

However, in light of recent events it can only be Letizia. Appearing so soon in such a variety of events after such tragic events is highly commednable, imo.

Definetly Princess Letizia, she is just turning her role as a princess, even She doesn't take in account that she is passing a terrible time.
I admire her too much.

what is the criteria for a perfect princess in your opinion
* style
* work in organisations
* how they talk and about what
* giving birth to children

I would really like to know

what is the criteria for a perfect princess in your opinion
* style
* work in organisations
* how they talk and about what
* giving birth to children

I would really like to know

Excellent question because the parameters didn't seem the for everybody.

Interesting question, Josefine :flowers:

To me professionalism in a Crown princess has nothing to do with looks or style but how they are able to represent the royal houses and their countries, the way they speak for the causes they believe in and how they are able to interact with all different types of persons. That´s why I voted for Mathilde (I think) and Maxima also posesses these abilities IMO.

1. Victoria of Sweden
2. Letizia of Spain and Mathilde of Belgium
4. Maxima of Netherlands
5. Mary of Denmark
6. Mette-Marit of Norway

Mathilde of Belgium

1. Mathilde of Belgium (a league of her own)
2. Victoria of Sweden
3. Mary of Denmark(when she doesn't visit fashion shows) and Maxima of the Netherlands (micro-credit)

Princess Letizia is not in my top 3, because, well, in my opinion, profesionalism also a lot about individuality, which I see NONE of chez Letizia. Sure, Letizia Ortiz is professional, with a professional degree in journalism and surely professional class, all things she would still have, but I see nothing very professional from the current Princess Letizia of Spain, just following around her husband.

good question the one on our criteria to decide the most professional princess. i'd say for me it's a mix of the work they carry on in organisations and, most importantly perhaps, which organisations. i find it of extreme importance that a princess knows how to communicate with an international public, in congresses, seminars, conferences, which is why i think that rania, maxima or mathilde, for example, are doing quite well in their representation abroad and their participation in international forums and committees. i wouldn't say style counts for me, it's enough if they show themselves in a professional, executive and clean image (victoria, mathilde and letizia, for example). it's of course also about the warmth they show and their connection with the people, of which mette marit or maxima are good examples.

Victoria of Sweden and Letizia of Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom