The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

I think in Latin America the most known Princes are the Princes of Asturias.

Old 12-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Heir Apparent

i think the most known prince is for definate prince william. and i second what mari said that in the spanish speaking hemisphere the princes of asturias are the most well known. perhaps maxima as well because of being from south america but only in south america.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-07-2006, 05:12 AM
Heir Apparent

In terms of worldwide knowledge the British Royal Family is the most well-known imo. therefore I think William would probably be the most well-known or popular prince and Diana would probably still be the most well-known or popular princess.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:16 AM
Heir Apparent

The Most Well Known

Late Princess Diana

Princess Caroline

and may be Prince William
Old 12-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Royal Highness

Me too Princess Diana.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Heir Apparent

I think Prince Charles and Princess Diana were the most famous couple.
Now, I would say that the most famous Princes are Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Felipe (Prince Felipe is especially famous in the Latin countires, imo).
The most famous Princesses are Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, Princess Letizia and Princess Maxima.
All this only in my opinion.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 12-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Aristocracy

Definitely the most well known are the British princes,
Prince william
Prince Harry
Prince Charles of Wales

If Diana was alive she would be the most well known princess (without doubt).
of the present princesses I would say,
Caroline and Stephany of Monaco
and in tird place Princess Mary of Denmark.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_*
I think in Latin America the most known Princes are the Princes of Asturias.
I don´t think so. Lady Di and Caroline of Monaco are far more known all over the world including Latin America.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Commoner

prince charles & princess diana are the most know. . . i think...
Old 12-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

I would say the senior British Royals are the most known. Such as the Queen, Prince Philip, Charles, and Camilla- also Diana. I think second to the British royals are the the Monegasque royals, in particular Princess Caroline, Stephanie and Grace.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:29 AM
Nobility

In the U.S. the British,Monaco and Jordanians are the best known and are by and large well liked. So I would say Pricess Anne for her hard work and non fussy style has become more popular.William and Harry are also popular here as are Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie,Queen Noor of Jordan in part maybe because she also American is popular her and I think many admire and feel sympathy for Princess Masako of Japan.Unless you are an avid royal watcher many of the royals are not that well known here in the states I doubt many people her have ever even heard of Maxima or Mary or Letiza and many of the others.The Sweedish Royal Family-especially Victoria and Madeleine are somewhere in the middle in terms of knowing recognizing them.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Definitely Queen Elizabeth II.
I think she is often seen as the Queen of the Queens.
In the press she is often just called "The Queen" and everyone knows who they talk about.
Other Queens like Margrethe or Beatrix are always called Margrethe, Queen of Denmark or Beatrix , Queen of Holland.
I think the whole British Family is the most known all over the world.
Queen Elizabeth II , Princess Dianah and Prince Charles will be the leaders of the list, I think´.

Old 12-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Nobility

I think Prince Felipe and princess Letizia are the most known or one of the most known.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty
Definitely Queen Elizabeth II.
I think she is often seen as the Queen of the Queens.
In the press she is often just called "The Queen" and everyone knows who they talk about.
Other Queens like Margrethe or Beatrix are always called Margrethe, Queen of Denmark or Beatrix , Queen of Holland.
I think the whole British Family is the most known all over the world.
Queen Elizabeth II , Princess Dianah and Prince Charles will be the leaders of the list, I think´.
That may be the case in a republic, but not in another monarcy. Around here there is only one "The Queen" and that is not Queen Elizabeth. I am pretty sure the same aplies in for instance The Netherlands, Belgium or Spain.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:16 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargreteI
That may be the case in a republic, but not in another monarcy. Around here there is only one "The Queen" and that is not Queen Elizabeth. I am pretty sure the same aplies in for instance The Netherlands, Belgium or Spain.
Of course. I just wanted to point out the view of people who live in a republic . Anyway I think that the British monarchy is most known all over world..

Old 12-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Nobility

When Mett Merit married CP Haakon it was covered pretty well here in the states I think because it was the type of royal story and romance Ameicans like-it had that fairy tale aspect to it the birth of their daughter Ingrid -Alexandra was also covered here.
It was also something of a big story when CP Felipe married Letiza I think in part because it was generally thought he would have to marry another royal and that he didn't was a big deal,Spain was considered more traditonal but has proeven to be more modern.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Serene Highness

Us Scandinavians know each other's royal families pretty well. Like in Sweden, we know about Norway's and Denmark's royal families. But outside of our region, these royal families aren't that well-known. I would have to agree with a lot of people here, that the most known royals around the world are the Brittish ones and the Monegasque ones.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:25 AM
Courtier

I think the well-known royal families in no particular order are:

Jordan
Britain
Monaco
Spain (more of the King and Queen)
Old 12-12-2006, 02:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargreteI
Like it or not the queen of 5million people -smaller than most major cities- is not heard of outside her region. The Dutch royals maybe known but not as far away as the Spanish and certainly the British royals followed by the Monaco and Jordan royals are the most well known.
Prince Charles gets a lot of press support but he is the most hard working of all the heirs to the throne- he is a good example that a few of the European princes should aim to copy.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliana
Like it or not the queen of 5million people -smaller than most major cities- is not heard of outside her region. The Dutch royals maybe known but not as far away as the Spanish and certainly the British royals followed by the Monaco and Jordan royals are the most well known.
Prince Charles gets a lot of press support but he is the most hard working of all the heirs to the throne- he is a good example that a few of the European princes should aim to copy.

So ?

I do not see how this is relevant to what I wrote.

Yes, she is more known worldwide (which I did not object to), but we still do not refer to her as "The Queen" (which I pointed out).

What was your point exept to make it known we are a peanut size country no one knows about with prince who need to work more ?