The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Nobility

From my own experience, I think that Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia are the most recognized princes in Latin America.

I heard that they are also quite well-known in the Philippines but I am not so sure about that.

Old 08-17-2005, 02:40 AM
Gentry

I would say Princes William and Harry and Princess Caroline are very recognizable.

Old 08-17-2005, 03:49 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Princes William and Harry, as almost everybody knew of their other and to acertain degree was aware of her family life.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

William and Harry definatly.

Old 08-17-2005, 08:00 AM
Royal Highness

I agree, William and Harry
Old 08-17-2005, 08:07 AM
Aristocracy

internationally....definetly the british royal family, prince william. you would be surprise that many ppl dont know that other royals exist around the world.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:10 AM
Courtier

Princess Diana.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:11 AM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarzuela
From my own experience, I think that Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia are the most recognized princes in Latin America.

I heard that they are also quite well-known in the Philippines but I am not so sure about that.
In latin America, the most known Princess is Màxima, then Letizia, Charles and William and Harry.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Heir Apparent

i would say the most popular princely couple ever was princess diana and prince charles.

nowadays, if a non royal watcher had to say two names of a prince and princess it would be camilla and charles again. talking about princes probably william is the most popular among female teenagers.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 08-17-2005, 11:52 AM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

In their youth Elizabeth and Philip. It's just been so long we've forgotten.

Or... the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. They were everywhere!!
Old 08-17-2005, 12:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

In her own country, Maxima is probably more popular than most other royals in their respective countries.
Old 08-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Gentry

It's still Diana, I think

I think today Diana, Princess of Wales is still the most known. No matter where I've traveled, people seem to remember her. And then I think William and Harry. Again, I'm assuming we're going, as it seems we've established, towards the most recognized, not necessarily the ones that people like the best (people have made that abundantly clear that they don't care for Diana, even at this message board). But just for sheer recognition of the name and face, those would be my guesses.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo
I doubt it if Harry is popular after his nazi-episode. To be honest, here in holland the newspapers, commentators and television programmes have been very negative about this bratt who thinks it is fun to wear the symbol of a regime which slaughtered 20 million people.
OMG whats wrong with some people, hes a 18 year old child! guess what they make mistakes, we learned years and years ago that Royals are not different from us, were the lucky ones, let them live instead of people acting like the Divine right of Kings is still around, live and let live, even if he is a Prince and yes we should have thought about it, but hey hes human he makes mistakes, guess what so do the rest of us, also-

that little 'brats' mother died when he was a child, everyday hes reminded of her, not allowed to grieve, every week some one makes money from his mother, he reads, his own father had her killed, his mother was pregnant, his grandfather wanted her dead, hes a spare to his older brother, now lets put u up on the world stage and see how u cope?! ' live and let live

now im a royalist, my whole family are, one part of my family is Irish Loyalists, and my english side can be traced to the war of the roses, now HRH Prince Harry isnt my favorite i admit he has made mistakes, we can stand here and say what he should be doing and seeing the mistakes hes made, but id bet we dont know have the things that go on, including how much wealth the Windsors have (billions in my own opinion) how much power the Queen holds, (more than we think)!

ELIZABETH REGINA GOD SAVE QUEEN ELIZABETH II

dont worry royalists the Windsors arnt going no where!
Old 12-04-2006, 02:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Who do you think is the worlds most popular Princess and the worlds most popular Prince????

I mean if you'd do a survey around the world with people who're no royal fans or watchers....who's name and face would they know and mention first?
The most well known ex-princess is Diana,Princess of Wales,the most well known prince is HRH Prince William and the most well known queen is HM Queen Elizabeth II.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:07 AM
Aristocracy

I think William is the most famous prince, and for the princess, i'm sure that it's Crown Princess Marry. She is so... ehm...ehm...
Old 12-04-2006, 03:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by banda_windsor
She is so... ehm...ehm...
Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Could you please elaborate on the 'ehm...ehm'?

Diana, Princess of Wales would have to have been the most well known Princess and Prince Charles the most well known Prince (a reflection of the world media's interest in the House of Windsor).

Nowadays, Its not so easy to judge.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:26 AM
Royal Highness

Internationally well-known royals are definitely the British. In my experience the generic term "Queen" is immediately linked to Queen Elizabeth II and "Prince" to either William or Harry. However, I'm sure that princesses who married into royal families are wildly popular and well-known in their respective countries such as Maxima and Mary are in Argentina and Australia.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
In my experience the generic term "Queen" is immediately linked to Queen Elizabeth II.
Very true, soCal girl.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Queen Elizabeth II of England, King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophia of Spain.

Vanesa.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:11 PM

Though she's no longer with us, Diana is still the most known princess. It seems she's still alive and blooming day by day.