Most Popular Prince / Princess?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The same that Reina. In Argentina only Lady Di, Prince Charles and his sons Wills and Harry, perhaps Camilla.
Caroline and Steph, specially when they were young.
And of course Maxima, but i think that Diana is more famous than her

Here in Canada the only royal famalies we hear about are
the British Royal family and Monaco's Royals.
Mostly Diana, Charles, Wills & Harry.
Grace & Stephanie & Caroline.

lashinka2002 said:
Here in Canada the only royal famalies we hear about are
the British Royal family and Monaco's Royals.
Mostly Diana, Charles, Wills & Harry.
Grace & Stephanie & Caroline.

This is largely true for the US as well. And the Spanish Royal family especially in the Hispanic community.

For Australia i would say Princess Mary and Prince Fred...although they may tie with the British royals in particular Prince Charles and his son...if Diana was alive i think she would be well known as well ^___^

Who is the moust known princess/prince is the name of the topic
would you say its the same as the moust poplour

I think the most known princes/princesses are British princes/princesses, since the country used to have many colonies land around the world.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
by the way, there's a huge difference between INTERNATIONAL vs. regional/national popularity.I know Princesses Victoria, Mary, Letizia are very popular and loved in their respective countries (and in her country of origin in Mary's case) and I like all of them but they aren't known internationally. Ask most people in Asia, Africa and even North America about them and they most likely haven't heard of any of them. Neither had I until I joined TRF.
exactly what happening is, very agree with you.

I think William is the most recignizable prince.

In the US it is the British Royals followed by the Monaco royals. We hear a bit about Mary. I can't speak to the Latino community about the Spanish royals as I am not Latino. But I am sure they are. I think Mary is very popular as she is from Australia and has English blood and now lives in Denmark.

Josefine said:
Who is the moust known princess/prince is the name of the topic
would you say its the same as the moust poplour
no i wouldn't say they're the same but nonetheless princess MAry would be the most well known from the young to the old...more than Prince Charles who's generally more well known with the older generations in australia that is...:)

i think the most popular princess ver has been princess diana of wales. mary can be today known but mainly it's in denmark and australia, as many of the people who are not royal fans don't even know which countries in europe still have monarchies.
don't think felipe is the most popular one... many people as i said before dont know if there is monarchy in spain. i would say it's charles as well and his son william.

From my own experience, I think that Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia are the most recognized princes in Latin America.

I heard that they are also quite well-known in the Philippines but I am not so sure about that.

I would say Princes William and Harry and Princess Caroline are very recognizable.

I think Princes William and Harry, as almost everybody knew of their other and to acertain degree was aware of her family life.

internationally....definetly the british royal family, prince william. you would be surprise that many ppl dont know that other royals exist around the world.

Princess Diana.

zarzuela said:
From my own experience, I think that Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia are the most recognized princes in Latin America.

I heard that they are also quite well-known in the Philippines but I am not so sure about that.

In latin America, the most known Princess is Màxima, then Letizia, Charles and William and Harry.

i would say the most popular princely couple ever was princess diana and prince charles.

nowadays, if a non royal watcher had to say two names of a prince and princess it would be camilla and charles again. talking about princes probably william is the most popular among female teenagers.

In their youth Elizabeth and Philip. It's just been so long we've forgotten.

Or... the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. They were everywhere!!

In her own country, Maxima is probably more popular than most other royals in their respective countries.

It's still Diana, I think

I think today Diana, Princess of Wales is still the most known. No matter where I've traveled, people seem to remember her. And then I think William and Harry. Again, I'm assuming we're going, as it seems we've established, towards the most recognized, not necessarily the ones that people like the best (people have made that abundantly clear that they don't care for Diana, even at this message board). But just for sheer recognition of the name and face, those would be my guesses.

Marengo said:
I doubt it if Harry is popular after his nazi-episode. To be honest, here in holland the newspapers, commentators and television programmes have been very negative about this bratt who thinks it is fun to wear the symbol of a regime which slaughtered 20 million people.

OMG whats wrong with some people, hes a 18 year old child! guess what they make mistakes, we learned years and years ago that Royals are not different from us, were the lucky ones, let them live instead of people acting like the Divine right of Kings is still around, live and let live, even if he is a Prince and yes we should have thought about it, but hey hes human he makes mistakes, guess what so do the rest of us, also-

that little 'brats' mother died when he was a child, everyday hes reminded of her, not allowed to grieve, every week some one makes money from his mother, he reads, his own father had her killed, his mother was pregnant, his grandfather wanted her dead, hes a spare to his older brother, now lets put u up on the world stage and see how u cope?! ' live and let live

now im a royalist, my whole family are, one part of my family is Irish Loyalists, and my english side can be traced to the war of the roses, now HRH Prince Harry isnt my favorite i admit he has made mistakes, we can stand here and say what he should be doing and seeing the mistakes hes made, but id bet we dont know have the things that go on, including how much wealth the Windsors have (billions in my own opinion) how much power the Queen holds, (more than we think)!

ELIZABETH REGINA GOD SAVE QUEEN ELIZABETH II

dont worry royalists the Windsors arnt going no where!

Last edited:
michelle said:
Who do you think is the worlds most popular Princess and the worlds most popular Prince????

I mean if you'd do a survey around the world with people who're no royal fans or watchers....who's name and face would they know and mention first?
The most well known ex-princess is Diana,Princess of Wales,the most well known prince is HRH Prince William and the most well known queen is HM Queen Elizabeth II.

Last edited:
I think William is the most famous prince, and for the princess, i'm sure that it's Crown Princess Marry. She is so... ehm...ehm...

banda_windsor said:
She is so... ehm...ehm...

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Could you please elaborate on the 'ehm...ehm'?

Diana, Princess of Wales would have to have been the most well known Princess and Prince Charles the most well known Prince (a reflection of the world media's interest in the House of Windsor).

Nowadays, Its not so easy to judge.

Last edited:
Internationally well-known royals are definitely the British. In my experience the generic term "Queen" is immediately linked to Queen Elizabeth II and "Prince" to either William or Harry. However, I'm sure that princesses who married into royal families are wildly popular and well-known in their respective countries such as Maxima and Mary are in Argentina and Australia.

soCal girl said:
In my experience the generic term "Queen" is immediately linked to Queen Elizabeth II.

Very true, soCal girl.

Queen Elizabeth II of England, King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophia of Spain.

Vanesa.

Though she's no longer with us, Diana is still the most known princess. It seems she's still alive and blooming day by day.

Back
Top Bottom