The Most Interesting Royal Right Now?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For me it's Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. I'm always delighted by her fashion sense and professionalism, she combines beauty, taste, elegance and brain, IMO. :)

I'd concurr with the assesment above in it's entirety. On the "Gents side" I'd have to go with HRH William of Wales. His international standing is developing along nicely.

Good question! :rolleyes: Ok, I think it's all about Rania right now, because of the new 1GOAL campaign, the FIFA award etc. Too much publicity in other words!;)

I love Queen Rania. She is regal and beautiful. She can hold her own in the international community.

Princess Mary of Denmark is a good choice too. But I don't know much about her. The story of her courtship with the Prince is like a fairy tale!

Prince William is always interesting. My college friend spent a year abroad at St. Andrew's and lived down the hall from him. He captures the imagination of the Brits (and the rest of the world). He always seems charming and down-to-earth, like his mother.

Is there a royal known for her/his charity work?

Last edited by a moderator:
hm....interesting???i think rania is interesting as well as william

There are so many interesting royals, but I think Queen Rania would have to be my choice.

Mary is very interesting. In any royal forum I go, I see lots of entrances to Mary's threads. She is very popular.
William is another one too, I guess.

Thank you for replying. I completely agree Mary and William have sort of magical romanticized royal stories. I love Queen Rania, of course.

Any other suggestions?

What do you think of the Thai Princess who is also a fashion designer?

This is a very subjective question. I think it's someone else in every country.
For some it's Rania, for some Mary, for some Letizia - the media seems to be very interested in these 3 royal women.
For me one of the most interesting Royals is Princess Victoria, because I really like her personality, her work and I am curious how she ad her role will develop.

To me CP Haakon is the most interesting because od his activities concerning the improvement of the lifes of the disadvantaged ("Global Dignity") and his efforts upon the AIDS-problem. He seems to be a great human being, very kind and modest! He´s so much involved in matters he doesn´t have to do, which go far beyond representing his country, but still does it because of humaitarian reasons. For me he´s a kind of modern hero!

I think the royals we don't know much about are the most interesting. :)

Well, I meant I´m quite surprised for it, I think most of us usually think that the most interesting people are the ones who we follow the most (that´s the reason because of we follow them, IMO). But your answer has made me think...;)

Princess Marie of Denmark, because I love seeing how she is coping with the royal life and staying herself.:)

And Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, she has always been one of my favorite royals. And she's opening a new chapter of her life this year. Definitely interesting to watch! :flowers:

It has to be Crown Princess Victoria.:ROFLMAO:

I am shocked shocked I tell you:flowers: that no one picked Maxima!

Maxima came and conquered a new country, is very popular, appears to have a loving relationship with her husband and daughters (as well as Queen Beatrix) and is commited to her UN position as well as her position as Crown Princess.

I definitely agree that everyone's opinion is objective...but its Maxima for me.

Maxima came and conquered a new country, is very popular, appears to have a loving relationship with her husband and daughters (as well as Queen Beatrix) and is commited to her UN position as well as her position as Crown Princess.

I definitely agree that everyone's opinion is objective...but its Maxima for me.

Well, that would go for CPesses Mary or Mette-Marit (apart from coming to a foreign country), too!
And the fact that no one "voted" fo her before you doesn´t mean she´s not interesting. But this thread is called "the MOST INTERESTING royal", not "one of the interesting royals"...

Maxima may be popular in the Netherlands or Argentina and among royal watchers, but she doesn't attract international attention (or at least, she hasn't attracted yet).;) That's why I thought this could be Rania or William. I have to add, though, the term 'interesting' is indeed a bit indefinite or 'hazy', if you like.:flowers:

Maxima may be popular in the Netherlands or Argentina and among royal watchers, but she doesn't attract international attention (or at least, she hasn't attracted yet).;) That's why I thought this could be Rania or William. I have to add, though, the term 'interesting' is indeed a bit indefinite or 'hazy', if you like.:flowers:

I wouldn't know about Rania were it not for this forum.
I think each royal is interesting to each country.
Prince William might be the one more "worldwidely" known, but i wouldn't call him interesting. IMO he's known for being Diana's son.

I really got my attention three princess. CP Maxima, CP Mary and CP Mette-Marit and their families

I wouldn't know about Rania were it not for this forum.
I think each royal is interesting to each country.
Prince William might be the one more "worldwidely" known, but i wouldn't call him interesting. IMO he's known for being Diana's son.

I never found William interesting either. I thought the question was about the royal that people worldwidely find very interesting.

'Who is the most interesting royal right now?' Not a personal question. For example, it doesn't matter who we have most heard of, just what's going on out there, which royal attracts the international media these days (whether it's because of his/her humanitarian work, charities, fashion choices, relationships/affairs etc.).:flowers:

Well, that would go for CPesses Mary or Mette-Marit (apart from coming to a foreign country), too!
And the fact that no one "voted" fo her before you doesn´t mean she´s not interesting. But this thread is called "the MOST INTERESTING royal", not "one of the interesting royals"...

I stand by my statement, as I said...saying someone is most interesting is an objective statement. Anyone can pick someone who is well known in their country, dresses the best, comes from the most well known monarchy, gets the most magazine covers, etc. What is obviously most interesting to you may not be most intresting to me or someone else.

And based on the the United Nations asking for her to assist in Microfinance, when she could just be a figurehead on any particular program. I would hazard a guess that they think Maxima is interesting as well.

With that being said, Maxima is MOST interesting to me. Just as I would respect your choice as its your choice, I don't think its out of line to ask you to respect my opinion as well.

Last edited:
With that being said, Maxima is MOST interesting to me. Just as I would respect your choice as its your choice, I don't think its out of line to ask you to respect my opinion as well.[/QUOTE]

Oh, come on! No one disrespected anyone. No reason to feel offended....

I'm also a great admirer of Princess Haya bint Al Hussein of Jordan, the Sheikha of Dubai :) She is just wonderful!

I stand by my statement, as I said...saying someone is most interesting is an objective statement. Anyone can pick someone who is well known in their country, dresses the best, comes from the most well known monarchy, gets the most magazine covers, etc. What is obviously most interesting to you may not be most intresting to me or someone else.

And based on the the United Nations asking for her to assist in Microfinance, when she could just be a figurehead on any particular program. I would hazard a guess that they think Maxima is interesting as well.

With that being said, Maxima is MOST interesting to me. Just as I would respect your choice as its your choice, I don't think its out of line to ask you to respect my opinion as well.

I agree,Máxima IS the most engaged in matters not just concerning fashion or her own square mile in Holland,the Lady has a large variety of global interests and is a keen and respected global advocate in any of her causes.She IS the "hostest with the mostest" in "her field",no doubt,and not just because she's "ours" ,she is just top.:)

Back
Top Bottom