Who Is The Most Handsome Royal Man?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Who do you think is the most handsome royal man? This question comes courtesy of Dennism.:) Have fun!

I think Prince Hashim (the elder; Queen Noor's youngest son) is the most handsome royal man ever. :eek:

Well it is obvious you have good taste. You said it right! He is the most handsome royal ever-inside and out!:)

MihoshiMarie said:
I think Prince Hashim (the elder; Queen Noor's youngest son) is the most handsome royal man ever. :eek:

CP Felipe
CP Frederik
CP Hakkon
Prince William

1. Pierre Casiraghi ^____^
2. Prince Amadeo of Belgium
3. Prince Felix of Luxembourg
4. Prince Louis of Lexembourg
5. Prince Guillaume of Lexembourg
6. Prince Carl-Philip of Sweden

andra casiraghi comes in first-hes the hottie of the year
pierre casiraghi is second runner up and it amazing but their mom has pop-out some of the most beautiful children.
prince carl philip is the 3ndthird runner up
i feel weird looking at all these young ones has handsome, i think they are all younger than my youngest brother. are any of them over 21?

Prince Felipe of Spain, he looks more like a film star and not a crown prince. :)

Prince Philip, Duke Edinburgh was very handsome when he was younger.
As for the current generation:
CP Felipe
Andrea Casiraghi
CP Haakon

Last edited:
Crown Prince Felipe
Crown Prince Haakon

Prince Amedeo
Prince Harry
Andrea Casiraghi
Prince Guillaume
Prince Felix
Prince Carl Philip
Crown Prince Haakon

Prince Amedeo
Prince William
Prince Carl Philip
Prince Harry
Andrea Casiraghi

Andrea Casiraghi is the most handsome man in the whole world .Really Caroline has beautiful children!
Carl Philip of Sweden!
Pierre casiraghi

Between the current generation of future Kings: Haakon of Norway and Felipe of Spain.

But without them, Juan Carlos of Spain because he's so distinguished and handsome looking! :)

Andrea Casiraghi
Prince Carl Philip
Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy
Crown prince Frederik
Crown prince Haakon (with beard...he is one of the guys, who looked naked without)
Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia (Hohenzollern)
Crown prince Felipe

I´ve also added non-ruling princes...since many have mentioned Andrea Casiraghi, who is even not a prince...

If any of the royals mentioned in this thread hold their looks at age 84 the way the Duke of Edinburgh has, they will be very fortunate indeed.

selrahc4 said:
If any of the royals mentioned in this thread hold their looks at age 84 the way the Duke of Edinburgh has, they will be very fortunate indeed.
I agree with you. The Duke of Edinburgh certainly has aged well.

Older generation: Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, King Carl XVI Gustaf, King Juan Carlos

Younger generation: Crown Prince Felipe, Prince Carl Philip

Last edited:
From the current generation:

1.Crown Prince Frederick
2.Crown Prince Haakon

From de "older " generation King Juan Carlos is the most good looking man!

Alexandria said:
Between the current generation of future Kings: Haakon of Norway and Felipe of Spain.

But without them, Juan Carlos of Spain because he's so distinguished and handsome looking! :)

You got me here Alexandria. Those are my three favorites as well (along with Iñaki Urdangarin, the Duke of Palma who, unfortunately, is not royal by birth;) )

in no significant order:
prince guillaume
prince felix
prince carl philip
prince amadeo
prince haakon

handsome

Prince William
CP Frederik
Prince Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.