The Most Handsome Prince?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in any order:
Haakon of Norway
Frederik of Denmark
Carl Philip of Sweden
Felipe of Spain
Maurits Van Orange Nassau
Kyril of Bulgaria
Henry of Wales

A lot of the princes are really good looking, but I prefer a good personality and wit.

A lot of the princes are really good looking, but I prefer a good personality and wit.

I think Harry probably has a good personality and sense of humour (you just have to be able to appreciate it, which I suspect is up your alley, Giraffe). Plus he's not too hard on the eyes....

I think Harry probably has a good personality and sense of humour (you just have to be able to appreciate it, which I suspect is up your alley, Giraffe). Plus he's not too hard on the eyes....

Frankly, I have never, ever understood all the Harry Love going around. Not to say I don't like him, but I don't get the literal worship out there. But I think you are right on the personality and sense of humor. He's too young for me.

I find Harry appealing, devoted to his causes and having a devastating and charming personality. Looks-wise, he's alright, a bit too fair for me, but I have a soft spot for tall guys in great shape!

Last edited:
For me, I've always had a thing for red heads with blue eyes, a good smile, and a nice body. I totally think we would drive each other crazy in a relationship (and not necessarily in a good way), but I wouldn't be opposed to a quick fling....

I think part of the Harry love is redirected William love. William was pretty dreamy as a teenager, but then he started to lose his hair, got married, and began to seem a lot more tense in the public eye. Harry, however, went from being a bit of an awkward duckling as a teen into a confident man who just seems at ease with himself.

Frankly, I have never, ever understood all the Harry Love going around. Not to say I don't like him, but I don't get the literal worship out there. But I think you are right on the personality and sense of humor. He's too young for me.

Come sit by me. I think he seems extremely charming, but physically I find him almost unattractive. His eyes appear small and close together, his nose long and pointy, and the red hair is just not for me at all. Still, he is far more appealing than his big brother for sure. :cool:

The most handsome and virile of the Royal princes are Felipe of Spain and Haakon of Norway. I also think Felix of Luxembourg, Carl-Philip of Sweden and Amadeo of Belgium are quite handsome. :p

I really think Carl-Philip is Orlando Bloom, they switched places like "The Prince and the Pauper," and it was really CP in all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Orlando is actually romancing Sofie and trying his hand at race-car driving, while speaking impeccable Swedish.

Last edited:
BoB-the resemblance is absolutely uncanny isn't it?

Carl-Philip is rather short, but he really is drop dead gorgeous, imo.

Oh, yes, CP and OB are dead ringers for each other. But Hunky Haakon of Norway does it for me, quite exceptionally!

Baroness, I agree with you about Haakon. He is definitely a looker! The pick of the bunch, in my opinion.

To me, William is more handsome than Harry.

Haakon is more my type, though. Would turn a head regardless of whether you knew his title.

I do not like guys with red hair, but when comparing William to Harry I have to go with Harry despite the hair. William was good looking up until he was 20, then things went down hill. Despite Harry looking more Windsor as he ages he is still physically appealing, he hasn't aged hard like his brother.
Now if its Haakon vs Harry that's another story. Haakon with a beard is just drool worthy.

To me, William is more handsome than Harry.

Haakon is more my type, though. Would turn a head regardless of whether you knew his title.

That´s true,Mette-Marit is such a lucky woman to have him on her side!
To me he has the full package-he looks great, has a nice personality,proper education and he supports a lot of charitable causes. He also seems to be a devoted father and good husband-maybe that´s why he is so attractive, because I am not interested in a man who is only good-looking without personality or charme.

About Prince Harry:I think he is not that bad & I especially like his red hair, I do not understand why people don´t like ginger hair :rolleyes: He seems like a funny guy who is very nice with children, but sometimes he also acts like a silly teenager. At least I am glad he has stopped his party-prince behaviour,he seems more mature and sensible nowadays.

Prince Felipe of Asturias - he's gorgeous ....all 6.5 foot of him.

I'm throwing a new candidate out there..

Prince George of Cambridge. :D

Other that Georgie I think I'll go for Harry. There is something about his charisma and enthusiasm I find really attractive.

I'm throwing a new candidate out there..

Prince George of Cambridge. :D

Other that Georgie I think I'll go for Harry. There is something about his charisma and enthusiasm I find really attractive.

Huh? Prince George is a newborn? I don't think he qualifies yet.

I'm in the Prince Felipe and Prince Haakon camp! Those two are HOT, HOT, HOT!! And yes, I'm more of a tall, dark and handsome kind of gal.
I will say that the older Harry gets, the more handsome he becomes. He's tall and very well built. Actually, his body is pretty darn good. His personality is what makes him attractive also. Witty, charismatic and caring, all wonderful qualities that I see in him, oh and he can fly an Apache!
The one person that I disagree with some on is CP of Sweden. There's something about him that looks dirty to me. And of course, this is just my opinion. Too much hair gel or something. I know weird! He just doesn't do it for me.

What about Frederick? I think he is very very tasty....

From the current CPs, I only would have Haakon- and I would love it :D

I have to say if I were to make a list:
1. CP Haakon of Norway
2. CP Felipe of Spain
3. Prince Harry of UK
4. King Willem-Alexander

Handsome? Hands-down: CP Felipe of Spain ;)
Honorable mention for CP Haakon of Norway

Lot's of other good-looking guys like: prince Philippos of Greece, Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein, but none of them approaches the two above...

(Totally different matter to "most attractive", but we'll save that for another thread)

Prince of Astrurias is so handsome it is hard to believe he is real.
Prince Harry of Wales is also naturally very handsome.
I have not seen a pic of Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein, and I will do a search. Is that the same person as Joseph Wenzel, Sophie's oldest son?
Prince Emmanuel of Belgium is going to be handsome (is that the right name for the older son of The King and Queen?)

Last edited:
Prince Emmanuel of Belgium is going to be handsome (is that the right name for the older son of The King and Queen?)

The older son of the King and Queen's name is Gabriel. And yes I agree he is going to be very handsome one day. :)

HIRH Amadeo, Hereditary Duke of Modena, Archduke of Austria and Prince of Belgium is about 28 years old, is 6' 3" and brilliantly educated.(London School of Economics) He is also rumored to be quite wealthy. And he is beautiful to look at. :p

It's a pity he is also shy, devout and from a family that likes to keep a low profile. Otherwise he would put all(or most) of the younger generation of Royal princes in the shade. ;)

I would say that Prince Carl Phillip is the most handsome prince. He's gets better looking every day it seems. I imagine when he's middle aged he still will be attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom