The Most Handsome Prince?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only Prince's who I would say are ordinary looking and are only considered good looking because they are in fact Prince's are Prince William and Prince Harry, Prince William especially. He is very ordinary looking and some people would say funny looking, but people are acting like Kate is the only reacher in their scenario. Kate is actually better looking than her husband.
But Carl Philip and Haakon especially are definitely handsome and would be handsome even if they were not royalty. CP resembles 2 Hollywood pretty boys.

I totally agree!

I know not everyones type but I think Prince Floris is very handsome!He has a very charming smile.

-Carl Philip of Sweden
-CP Haakon of Norway
-CP Felipe of Spain

- Carl Phillip of Sweden (face)
- Felipe, Prince of Asturias (Face and posture)
- Crown Prince Haakon of Norway (best body)
- Guillaume of Luxemburg (posture and handsome gestures)

future (probably) handsome princes?

- Prince Konstatine Alexios of Greece and Denmark (handsome and stylish)
- Prince Gabriel of Belgium (so beautiful)
- Prince Christian of Denmark (cute)
- Crown Prince Moulay Hassan of Morocco (charming)

Ok, I know that Carl Philip and his siblings have Brazilian in them, but is Prince Haakon mixed with anything?

I totally agree!

God...I thought it was just me! :ohmy: When William was about 15-18 I think he peaked physically, he was, as his late mother said..DDG(Drop Dead Gorgeous)

He is by no means homely now, but I don't find him all that handsome anymore either. He looks very...Windsor. :sad:

I don't find Harry good looking but I am not into redheads at all. Maybe in person his plucky mischievous charm is what makes him sexy.

I love the fact that both Princes are so tall..that is always a plus in a man, IMO. :whistling:

For me the Prince more handsome is Prince Filippos of greece, I have seen to him in person and he is very handsome. In person is more handsome than in pictures

I think Prince Philippos is cute too...but I have not paid too much attention to him yet.

I must say...ALL of the Greek Princes seem to have very beautiful Old World manners, from reading stories about them and seeing photos of them.

Charming. :whistling:

I forgot about him... I agree, he needs to be in my list too. But not before Haakon or Harry..

I was going to mention Prince Guillaume...but doesn't he have really bad acne? :ohmy:

Or am I thinking of one of his brothers??

hello everyone i am new to royal forums but i would have to say prince hamzah every time just soooo sexy my heart feels like it is popping out of my chest every time i see a new photos of him :wub::wub:

Hi loganmiller...and welcome to TRF!

I agree that Prince Hamzah is very good looking...he looks like a young King Hussein. :whistling:

Is he married, single or divorced?

Prince Albert,the husband of Victoria,is think is very handsome!

I just have to say that I'm a bit of a Duke of Cambridge fangirl. Years ago, when everyone and their mother seemed to be in love with him, I thought, "yeah well he's gorgeous." But when I got into royalty and watched interviews with him, I was smitten. I know it's fashionable nowadays to bash how "ugly" he's gotten over the years and to make fun of his thinning hair, but he's still my #1 prince :)

Haakon
Guillaume
Felix
Harry
Felipe :)

I just have to say that I'm a bit of a Duke of Cambridge fangirl. Years ago, when everyone and their mother seemed to be in love with him, I thought, "yeah well he's gorgeous." But when I got into royalty and watched interviews with him, I was smitten. I know it's fashionable nowadays to bash how "ugly" he's gotten over the years and to make fun of his thinning hair, but he's still my #1 prince :)

And I will second that ;)

Prince hashem of jordan and crown prince Frederik of Denmark
Unfortunately they are both married but I find them attractive nonetheless

sunsh1n3 said:
Felipe of Spain
Haakon of Norway

Without a doubt, HRH the Prince of Asterias (HRH the Prince Felipe of Spain)! He is most definitely lucious, exquisite eye-candy- and those piercing eyes!

Haakon of Norway
Albert of Thurn and Taxis
The Hereditary crown prince of Luxemburg
Otto of Castel Rhüdenhausen
Alexander of Isenburg

I think there's a long list of good looking princes. I'm more into the dark brown heads than into blondes.

Hi loganmiller...and welcome to TRF!

I agree that Prince Hamzah is very good looking...he looks like a young King Hussein. :whistling:

Is he married, single or divorced?

Prince Hamzah is divorced from Princess Noor, so ya never know he might be waiting for ya.

Here's my list:
1) Prince Carl Philip of Sweden
2) Prince Harry of Wales
3) Krown Prince Haakon of Norway

:flowers:

HRH Prince Hamzah of Jordan

Prince hashem of jordan and crown prince Frederik of Denmark
Unfortunately they are both married but I find them attractive nonetheless

Prince Hamzah is divorced and to me he's the most handsome of all.

Today, in honor of his marriage (finally!), I would have to give my one vote to HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco. During the civil wedding ceremomy, HSH almost seemed to blush. My congrats to him and his new princess-consort, HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco, nee Miss Charlene Lynette Wittstock. I only wish happiness for each. Wow, ironic that wedded men seem to look more attractive than their unattached counterparts!

Tries to remember that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all.
Back to the list, does anyone still like the Casaraghi brothers?

Tries to remember that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all.
Back to the list, does anyone still like the Casaraghi brothers?

Don't know much about them, but from what I saw on the Monaco wedding pictures, they're not bad (looks wise). Don't know enough about them to like or dislike though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom