The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alondra View Post
Huh? Prince George is a newborn? I don't think he qualifies yet.
There is an age requirement???

Old 08-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenath View Post
There is an age requirement???
I don't think newborns were in the mind of the person starting the thread.

Old 08-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Heir Apparent

What about Frederick? I think he is very very tasty....
Old 08-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

From the current CPs, I only would have Haakon- and I would love it

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 08-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Serene Highness

I have to say if I were to make a list:
1. CP Haakon of Norway
2. CP Felipe of Spain
3. Prince Harry of UK
4. King Willem-Alexander
Old 08-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Serene Highness

Handsome? Hands-down: CP Felipe of Spain
Honorable mention for CP Haakon of Norway

Lot's of other good-looking guys like: prince Philippos of Greece, Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein, but none of them approaches the two above...

(Totally different matter to "most attractive", but we'll save that for another thread)
Old 08-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Serene Highness

Prince of Astrurias is so handsome it is hard to believe he is real.
Prince Harry of Wales is also naturally very handsome.
I have not seen a pic of Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein, and I will do a search. Is that the same person as Joseph Wenzel, Sophie's oldest son?
Prince Emmanuel of Belgium is going to be handsome (is that the right name for the older son of The King and Queen?)
Old 08-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
Prince Emmanuel of Belgium is going to be handsome (is that the right name for the older son of The King and Queen?)
The older son of the King and Queen's name is Gabriel. And yes I agree he is going to be very handsome one day.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Heir Apparent

HIRH Amadeo, Hereditary Duke of Modena, Archduke of Austria and Prince of Belgium is about 28 years old, is 6' 3" and brilliantly educated.(London School of Economics) He is also rumored to be quite wealthy. And he is beautiful to look at.

It's a pity he is also shy, devout and from a family that likes to keep a low profile. Otherwise he would put all(or most) of the younger generation of Royal princes in the shade.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Serene Highness

I would say that Prince Carl Phillip is the most handsome prince. He's gets better looking every day it seems. I imagine when he's middle aged he still will be attractive.
Old 08-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you, IloveCP, for that correction about Gabriel being the older son of the King and Queen of Belgium.
To me, the King of Belgium is incredibly handsome even though not in the sterotyped way. He has a winsome personality and that makes him handsome to me, but that is not the primary characteristic of "handsome" we are talking about here.
Likewise for Guillaume. He has a winsome personality, which makes him more handsome than some others with greater physical charms.
Some of the people listed as handsome here are indeed handsome in the stereotypical fashion, but have not, to this point, developed winsome or compelling personalities. They are, so far, Hollywood hunks.
I think Felipe has a winsome personality as well as being the most hunky, so he wins in my mind the all round Crown of Prince Handsome. Or is that loving smile he has pasted on? Can it be real? By some miracle?
Old 08-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
Thank you, IloveCP, for that correction about Gabriel being the older son of the King and Queen of Belgium.
To me, the King of Belgium is incredibly handsome even though not in the sterotyped way. He has a winsome personality and that makes him handsome to me, but that is not the primary characteristic of "handsome" we are talking about here.
Likewise for Guillaume. He has a winsome personality, which makes him more handsome than some others with greater physical charms.
Some of the people listed as handsome here are indeed handsome in the stereotypical fashion, but have not, to this point, developed winsome or compelling personalities. They are, so far, Hollywood hunks.
I think Felipe has a winsome personality as well as being the most hunky, so he wins in my mind the all round Crown of Prince Handsome. Or is that loving smile he has pasted on? Can it be real? By some miracle?
I quite agree about both Philippe and Guillaume. Neither are traditionally handsome men(even though I think Guillaume is quite good looking personally). What makes them both appealing for me is their utter devotion to their families and to their responsibilities. No whinging, no complaining. They just get on with it.

And...they are both visibly crazy about their wives.

That is the hottest thing of all.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
It´s easy to pick the most handsome: Felipe, Prince of Asturias

The others I had to think a little:
2. Haakon, Crown prince of Norway
3. Carl Philip, Prince of Sweden
I have changed my mind, I can't understand how I have ever thought that Carl Philip is handsome. He looks so awful nowadays.

So
1. Felipe, Prince of Asturias
2. Haakon, Crown prince of Norway
3. Daniel, prince of Sweden and Amedeo, prince of Belgium

If Philippe wasn't a king he would be at this list too.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:32 AM
Super Moderator

Obvioulsy i have posted on this topic before (most likely more than once!) but seeing as Frederik of Denmark has not been mentioned for the last few post, I thought I'd post again and keep him current LOL!

So, it's going to be 1) Frederik 2) Joachim 3) Daniel as the top three for me!

Since Felipe of Spain has been sporting his beard (and very nice it is too), we cannot see his exceptionally handsome face! So I would say he is 4th. He could be joint first with Frederik if he shaved......s'up to him!

BTW, I have chosen Joachim of Denmark because he reminds me of the Danish actor Lars Mikkelsen who played Troels Hartmann in "The Killing" - those Danes are handsome fellows!
Old 08-09-2013, 04:09 AM
Aristocracy

I know he's not a prince anymore, but before the abdication in the Netheralands, I would have voted for W-A. Yes, I know he might not be the prettiest one to look at - but have you ever heard him talk? His voice melts my heart. And I'm not easily melted
Old 08-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Courtier

Not easy to answer, because there are quite a lot of princes equally handsome, but here are my absolute favourite ones (without rank because they are of quite different type): Carl-Philip of Sweden, Haakon of Norway (definitely), all the sons of King Constantine of Greece): Pavlos, Nikolaos and Philippos! Sébastien and Felix of Luxembourg are also quite good looking.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I have changed my mind, I can't understand how I have ever thought that Carl Philip is handsome. He looks so awful nowadays.
Totally agree!!

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 08-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Carl Philip is movie star beautiful. I love him with long hair.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 08-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
Totally agree!!
Me three! He used to be handsome, but I hate the oily & slimey looking appearance these days.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
I know he's not a prince anymore, but before the abdication in the Netheralands, I would have voted for W-A. Yes, I know he might not be the prettiest one to look at - but have you ever heard him talk? His voice melts my heart. And I'm not easily melted
Really? To me he just sounds incredibly posh

Regarding P.Carl-Philip: he is quite handsome (let's face it, the entire swedish family is very good looking), but i really don't like his 'in uniform' appearances...they seem often ill-fitted to me... but in casual wear (and as little hairgel as possible) he's a definit looker