Maurits Van Orange Nassau
Kyril of Bulgaria
Henry of Wales

Old 04-20-2013, 12:29 AM
Gentry

Prince Hashim of Jordan

Old 08-07-2013, 11:30 PM
Heir Apparent

I find Crown Prince Hussein extremely handsome.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Royal Highness

A lot of the princes are really good looking, but I prefer a good personality and wit.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
A lot of the princes are really good looking, but I prefer a good personality and wit.
I think Harry probably has a good personality and sense of humour (you just have to be able to appreciate it, which I suspect is up your alley, Giraffe). Plus he's not too hard on the eyes....
Old 08-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
I think Harry probably has a good personality and sense of humour (you just have to be able to appreciate it, which I suspect is up your alley, Giraffe). Plus he's not too hard on the eyes....
Frankly, I have never, ever understood all the Harry Love going around. Not to say I don't like him, but I don't get the literal worship out there. But I think you are right on the personality and sense of humor. He's too young for me.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Heir Apparent

I find Harry appealing, devoted to his causes and having a devastating and charming personality. Looks-wise, he's alright, a bit too fair for me, but I have a soft spot for tall guys in great shape!
Old 08-08-2013, 12:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

For me, I've always had a thing for red heads with blue eyes, a good smile, and a nice body. I totally think we would drive each other crazy in a relationship (and not necessarily in a good way), but I wouldn't be opposed to a quick fling....

I think part of the Harry love is redirected William love. William was pretty dreamy as a teenager, but then he started to lose his hair, got married, and began to seem a lot more tense in the public eye. Harry, however, went from being a bit of an awkward duckling as a teen into a confident man who just seems at ease with himself.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
Frankly, I have never, ever understood all the Harry Love going around. Not to say I don't like him, but I don't get the literal worship out there. But I think you are right on the personality and sense of humor. He's too young for me.
Come sit by me. I think he seems extremely charming, but physically I find him almost unattractive. His eyes appear small and close together, his nose long and pointy, and the red hair is just not for me at all. Still, he is far more appealing than his big brother for sure.

The most handsome and virile of the Royal princes are Felipe of Spain and Haakon of Norway. I also think Felix of Luxembourg, Carl-Philip of Sweden and Amadeo of Belgium are quite handsome.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Heir Apparent

I really think Carl-Philip is Orlando Bloom, they switched places like "The Prince and the Pauper," and it was really CP in all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Orlando is actually romancing Sofie and trying his hand at race-car driving, while speaking impeccable Swedish.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Heir Apparent

BoB-the resemblance is absolutely uncanny isn't it?

Carl-Philip is rather short, but he really is drop dead gorgeous, imo.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Oh, yes, CP and OB are dead ringers for each other. But Hunky Haakon of Norway does it for me, quite exceptionally!
Old 08-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Baroness, I agree with you about Haakon. He is definitely a looker! The pick of the bunch, in my opinion.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:10 AM
Serene Highness

To me, William is more handsome than Harry.

Haakon is more my type, though. Would turn a head regardless of whether you knew his title.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

I do not like guys with red hair, but when comparing William to Harry I have to go with Harry despite the hair. William was good looking up until he was 20, then things went down hill. Despite Harry looking more Windsor as he ages he is still physically appealing, he hasn't aged hard like his brother.
Now if its Haakon vs Harry that's another story. Haakon with a beard is just drool worthy.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 08-08-2013, 03:55 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaimi View Post
To me, William is more handsome than Harry.

Haakon is more my type, though. Would turn a head regardless of whether you knew his title.
That´s true,Mette-Marit is such a lucky woman to have him on her side!
To me he has the full package-he looks great, has a nice personality,proper education and he supports a lot of charitable causes. He also seems to be a devoted father and good husband-maybe that´s why he is so attractive, because I am not interested in a man who is only good-looking without personality or charme.

About Prince Harry:I think he is not that bad & I especially like his red hair, I do not understand why people don´t like ginger hair He seems like a funny guy who is very nice with children, but sometimes he also acts like a silly teenager. At least I am glad he has stopped his party-prince behaviour,he seems more mature and sensible nowadays.
. Helen Keller
Old 08-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Nobility

Prince Felipe of Asturias - he's gorgeous ....all 6.5 foot of him.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Nobility

I'm throwing a new candidate out there..

Prince George of Cambridge.

Other that Georgie I think I'll go for Harry. There is something about his charisma and enthusiasm I find really attractive.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenath View Post
I'm throwing a new candidate out there..

Prince George of Cambridge.

Other that Georgie I think I'll go for Harry. There is something about his charisma and enthusiasm I find really attractive.
Huh? Prince George is a newborn? I don't think he qualifies yet.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'm in the Prince Felipe and Prince Haakon camp! Those two are HOT, HOT, HOT!! And yes, I'm more of a tall, dark and handsome kind of gal.
I will say that the older Harry gets, the more handsome he becomes. He's tall and very well built. Actually, his body is pretty darn good. His personality is what makes him attractive also. Witty, charismatic and caring, all wonderful qualities that I see in him, oh and he can fly an Apache!
The one person that I disagree with some on is CP of Sweden. There's something about him that looks dirty to me. And of course, this is just my opinion. Too much hair gel or something. I know weird! He just doesn't do it for me.