The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Carl-Philip, hands down. The man is 31 years old and is still working on his college degree. Shameful.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Majesty

I know Beatrice and Eugenie are in college but what about the summer?Can anyone explain to me what they do in the summer?

Old 05-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Majesty

Also,Andrea,Charlotte,Pierre come off as lazy.Whenever I see them they are always shopping,going to parties,and on vacation.I know they dont have titles but they are still in line for the throne.Though Im glad they keep themselves out of scandel and do a little bit of charity.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
I know Beatrice and Eugenie are in college but what about the summer?Can anyone explain to me what they do in the summer?

Both have done internships over summer breaks in the past years.

Princess Beatrice takes three days off from her summer job within a week | Mail Online

Princess Beatrice takes three days off from her summer job within a week | Mail Online

Princess Beatrice "to work at Financial Times" - Telegraph

Princess Eugenie arrives for her first day as a working woman... accompanied by her bodyguard | Mail Online

And of course Beatrice was also an extra in Young Victoria in 2009.

They don't do any royal duties because in the BRF a full-time student is a full-time student and not expected to be working as a royal.

William didn't do royal duties while on vacation from St Andrews over his summer holidays so it wouldn't be fair to expect his younger cousins to do any either.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:38 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Hendrik of Denmark, Mette-Marit. Where is she???
Old 05-26-2011, 01:47 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Also,Andrea,Charlotte,Pierre come off as lazy.Whenever I see them they are always shopping,going to parties,and on vacation.I know they dont have titles but they are still in line for the throne.Though Im glad they keep themselves out of scandel and do a little bit of charity.
They can do want they want, they're not Royals.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:16 PM
Courtier

Princess Letizia.....
Old 05-31-2011, 12:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
Princess Letizia.....
Why do you think so?
She's one of the most active consorts of the Crown Princes.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:07 PM
Gentry

I agree Letizia is probably the busiust Crown Princess outh there, I think she works very hard, harder than most other princesses.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:37 PM
Majesty

I vote Carl-Philip of Sweden, and his sister Madeleine gets Honorable Mention.

A shame and an embarrassment, both of them.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:46 PM
Nobility

Agree for Carl-Philip and Madeleine.

And agree also on Princess Letizia she is the busiest Princess of all. Just count the number of engagements by a week, it outnumber those of the other crown princesses.

I understand why this comment however. Because Letizia nearly does not solo engagement.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:55 PM
Nobility

I would like to point out that not everything a Crownprincess, Princess, Prince etc. is doing, is making it to the big tabloids, and certainly not everything goes always abroad. I've seen pictures of Crownprincess Mette-Marit that has never occured in here. It is in magazines, from events she took place in. But since it is impossible to find it on the internet, it isn't possible to make a link to the picture either. And since everything posted in here must be able to trace and so on, it isn't that tempting to start to scan and post it either, giving the correct source from where the picture was taken. It is too difficult for the people moderating in here to check it out. It is much easier with a link, and it is also neccesary according to the board rules.

I collect pictures of some royals, and I have a lot of pictures of Mette-Marit that has never been on this board.

So both her and probably others might do more than what it looks like from reading newspapers and magazines.

It is hard to say who the laziest royal is, because of what I think about what I just wrote. But I'm not very impressed with CP Frederik of Denmark, and neither Prince Carl Phillip of Sweden. The first seem to still be all about party party, and the other one, well noone is really sure about what he is doing. He is supposed to be a student, but all those years, he should be a professor in several areas by now.

But I could be wrong.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:59 PM
Gentry

Prins Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine of Sweden!
Old 05-31-2011, 02:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Carl Philip (lazy for his country's duties??? yes. lazy for party,cars and girlfriend? no, he's damn active)

Letizia is always having duties, she works a lot. how can she be lazy? if shes lazy, then ALL CP princes are lazy as well.

about Mette-Marit. she's in fact not lazy. just because she's not very active on royal engagements, doesnt mean shes not working. right now shes at University, and this time of the year is dificult because of exams and school works. i bet shes working hard to finish her course. studying is not a lazy thing!
Old 05-31-2011, 02:21 PM
Aristocracy

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden
Princess Madeleine of Sweden
Old 05-31-2011, 02:36 PM
Majesty

I don't follow CP's Letizia or Mette-Marit, but even a casual observer can see that they work VERY hard and are always on the go.

This in spite of the fact that both are mothers to very young children.

I cannot be easy AT ALL.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaC View Post
Why do you think so?
She's one of the most active consorts of the Crown Princes.
She is? I have a hard time beliving that
Old 05-31-2011, 02:44 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

^^^^
Must have your eyes closed, check out the current events threads in the Spanish Royals section. She's hardly lazy.

The busiest royal has to be HRH The Princess Royal, no doubt.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
^^^^
Must have your eyes closed, check out the current events threads in the Spanish Royals section. She's hardly lazy.

The busiest royal has to be HRH The Princess Royal, no doubt.
No I don`t have my eyes closed at all.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:01 PM
Majesty

Princess Margreat also came off as lazy.She often showed up late or left early for her duties.