The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-28-2005, 04:57 PM
Nobility

Queen Anne-Marie, absolutelyl But then, what should I have to say to her! Nothing, I think!
I think, I have seen her twice in Copenhagen years ago, and I went as slack as spaghetti both times. I just fumbled with my camera, but was not able to take any picture. My hands were paralysed and my legs spaghetti and perhaps my mouth wide open, although unable to say a word. You should have seen me there then!

Old 11-28-2005, 09:34 PM
Courtier

There are a number of South East Asian royalty here in the Philippines at the moment as the 23rd South East Asian Games are being held here. The Prince of Cambodia, the Princess of Thailand, and a Prince of Brunei are all here, cheering their delegates. I will try to get a glimpse of them!

As for others, Stephanie and Caroline top my list. I looovvveee them! They are such strong women, despite the challenges in their lives. On the younger royals, Zara Phillips. I love her style and simpleness.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 11-29-2005, 06:53 AM
Royal Highness

I think I'd like very much meet Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Princes of Norway, Her Royal Highness princess Claire of Belgium, Her Royal Highness Infanta Dona Cristina of Spain.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:03 AM
Serene Highness

Farah Pahlavi, Otto von Habsburg Lothringen

Queen Alia of Jordan, Queen Elisabeth of Hungary, Queen Zita of Hungary, Napoleon, King Frederick II. of Prussia, the last Romanovs....
Old 01-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Nobility

Talking

prince amedeo and possibly his family,swedish trio,augustus ceasar, elizabeth I, casiraghi trio, steph & caro.....well maybe every royal alive
Old 01-08-2006, 12:44 AM
Courtier

Alive: Casiraghi Trio, Swedish Trio, Caro, Steph, Wills, Harry, Charles & the duchess of Cornwall, Amadeo, Alexandra of Luxembourg and her handsome older brothers :p Prince Albert, Lady Gabriella Windsor, Beatrice and Eugenie of York, the Duchess of York, Zara Phillips, The Princess Royal, Queen Elizabeth II, and Sophie Countess of Wessex, The princes of Asturias.

Dead: Queen "bloody" mary :p , Queen Elizabeth I, Diana Princess of Wales, Esther(LOL), Princess Grace of Monaco, Prince Rainier, Sissi, Princess Margaret, Madeleine(not queen Silvia's daughter of course )

Old 01-08-2006, 05:06 AM
Nobility

Princess Grace and Empress Sisi of Austria/Hungary- two of my favs
Old 01-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
The Liechtensteins, if only to observe. I don't know if secretive fits them but there really isn't a lot of info out about the princely family.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Gentry

Living: Queen Beatrix, because she is so elegant and has the best hats! (Or maybe Juan Carlos of Spain because he is the most remarkable living monarch)

Dead: Either Dowager Empress Marie (Princess Dagmar of Denmark), because she was extremely elegant and (if you've ever read the letters she wrote to her son) because she was brilliant or Eleanor of Aquitaine because she was fabulously strong and cunning.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
I would probably meet princess Diana, King Fahad and princess mette-marit. Her story is just so amazing that I would love to talk to her and find out what is it like to be blessed with such a destiny!:)
Yes, I'd love to meet Mette-Marit as well for the same reason. She seems like such a great woman who despite being through a lot has come out strong and has great character!
Old 01-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Serene Highness

Mette-Marit, like others have said, her story is really incredible to go from working single mother to crown princess and future queen
Old 01-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Commoner

Alive- Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Beatrix, King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia, King Carl XVI Gustaf,Queen Silvia and Frederick and Our Mary

Dead-Peter the great, Charles XII of Sweden, Nicholas II and his family and Princess Grace
Old 01-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Serene Highness

Alive: Queen Beatrix (I once saw her passing by on Koniginnedag, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to her... :p), princess Maxima, Queen Margrethe, princess Mary, Princess Mathilde, Queen Albert II, Queen Paola, Princess Mette-Marit (Oh well, whatever. I'm going to organize a enormous 'Come one royals, meet Maxie'-ball and everyone is invited. I'd probably run away myself in pure despair, but oh well... :p)

Dead: prince Claus, king Baudoin, princess Grace, bloody Mary (she's just one wicked woman, meeting her would be very interesting), Anne Boleyn, Elizabeth I, Elisabeth (Sissi) and the last Tsar and his family...
Old 01-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Aristocracy

Alive: Prince Frederik of Denmark, Prince Felipe of Spain, Princess Victoria of Sweden, and Prince William of Great Britian.

Dead: Princess Diana of Great Britain, Princess Grace of Monaco, and Tsar Nicholas II of Russia, along with Tsarina Alexandra and their children. There are SO many unanswered questions with all of those situations and they all had a lot more of themselves to offer to the world.

-Emily
Old 01-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Alive: the entire Spanish Royal Family (specially Cristina & her family) except Jaime; Crown Prince Filip and family; Princess Märtha Louise; Crown Princess Victoria and her brother Carl Philipp; Crown Prince Frederik (without Mary of course)

dead: Hussein II, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth I, the Catholic Kings (Isabel of Castilla and Fernando of Aragon), the last Romanov
Old 01-09-2006, 04:12 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

alive: Queen Beatrix, Queen Elizabeth II

dead: Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna the elder of Russia and Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna, Duchess of Saxe-Coburg, Duchess of Edinburgh; to gossip about their families...both women were known for their frankness.
Old 01-09-2006, 04:47 AM
Nobility

Casiraghi Trio!!!:)
Old 01-09-2006, 04:59 AM
Aristocracy

I'd like to meet all the members of royal houses in Europe . From other continents I'd certainly like to meet queen Rania, Queen Noor and Farah Pahlavi and her family...:)
Old 01-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'd love to meet the whole Spanish Royal Family (with all kids, of course) and also Victoria & Madelaine from Sweden along with their handsome brother.

Old 01-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Alive: Farah Pahlavi and King Zahir of Afghanistan. I'm not sure if any are still living but I'd also like to meet with some of the Egyptian Royals.

Dead: Akbar the Great, Shah Jehan, Cleopatra, Emperor Jehanghir aka Prince Salim, Princess Khair-un-Nisa, Razia Sultana, Tsar Nicholas II and his family, Elizabeth I,