Athletic Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Yes,if it wasn't for her posture she would have a really nice body. Anyway, she has it, but the that posture ruins it.
The posture isn't too bad I think. But her décolleté/ cleavage is very bony even if she isn't too skinny. Also, she has some kind of deformation/bone sticking out there. Not that this matters, nobody is perfect, but this is why I don't think she has the perfect body.

CP Mary
and yes
Letizia has a stunning figure.

for me,
for women:
1- princess marie of Denmark
2-crown princess mary of denmark
3- queen rania and crow princess laetizia

for men:
1-crown prince haakon
2-crown prince felipe
3-prince william

Q.Rania and CP Letizia, Prince William and Prince Hashem of Jordan.

I've always thought CP Mette-Marit had a really beautiful body.
Also Princes William and Harry

The question is about living royals. Besides, Diana and Grace Kelly need to rest... at last!:flowers:

Q.Noor, particularly when younger, has very beautiful legs and so does Lady Gabriella. :)

The question is about living royals. Besides, Diana and Grace Kelly need to rest... at last!:flowers:

Q.Noor, particularly when younger, has very beautiful legs and so does Lady Gabriella. :)
Is about royals in general,also died.Besides,we are free to remember them and they rest too,remembering them....Besides Noor has not nice legs imo ,as they are not straight:whistling:

the question is very open, about royal in general living and died

Is about royals in general,also died.Besides,we are free to remember them and they rest too,remembering them....Besides Noor has not nice legs imo ,as they are not straight:whistling:

:ROFLMAO: I had absolutely no doubt this was going to be entertaining.

Oops! I forgot this::flowers:

The thread "Which Royal has the nices legs" has been merged with this thread as both are discussing more or less the same topic and we try to avoid double posts.
Thanks for understanding.

I agree with you, Ella has one of the best legs - her aunt Princess Alexandra had the same legs when she was young (perhaps even more delicately boned). :flowers:

:previous:

Yes, I think Marie-Chantal has one of the best bodies in general (you must consider that she has given birth to five children - amazing!).

Victoria is really toned and looking very nice
Princess Marie of Denmark also has a beautiful shape

I think most of the people mentioned (living or dead) are reasonably attractive in terms of face, body, legs, etc. but here are my snarky criticisms (myself being marginally in shape at best) and genuine compliments:

As far as legs - I would say CP Mary and the late Princess Grace have the best legs. Maxima and Diana - both knock-kneed, Letizia and Marie-Chantal - too skinny, Lady Gabriella DOES have thicker ankles, and Mathilde looks like her LONG legs swallowed her lower torso. Both she and Mette-Marit have questionable posture which makes it look like their breasts are sagging/resting just above their hip bones (Mette-Marit not so much because she has a longer torso but her posture sucks).

Among those who have had multiple births, Rania, Marie-Chantal, and Marilene are too skinny. Most of the rest have very good figures for multiple pregnancies, the best IMO being Queen Sofia, Infanta Elena (GREAT body), Queen Silvia, Archduchess Marie-Astrid, Princess Margareta of Liechtenstein, and Martha Louise.

As fas as the men - like the women - I would not consider most of them to be unattractive or out of shape. Mostly they look at the same fitness level as other "regular" men of the same age. Among the older men, Grand Duke Henri and King Carl Gustaf have figures I believe would be more fit than the normal in their age brackets. Among the younger generations, Haakon seems to be in good shape, Pavlos and Maurits seem to have a good bodies, Inaki has let himself go some but still is in good shape. Kyril of Bulgaria, while not very bulky or muscular has unbelieveable definition and low body fat. Compared to the others in his family, this seems unusual, so I question whether or not he is able to attain this with diet and/or exercise alone (I believe he bicycles a lot). I would guess that he uses some sort of nutrition supplement/dietary aid to achieve such a low body fat percentage as opposed to illegal narcotic drugs.

On the drugs issue, on this and other boards I have read many folks opinions about the Casiraghi's bodies and/or attractiveness. IMO Andrea used to be the most attractive of his family and the entire age group among royals. Now he looks like he has a serious problem with drug addiction. It may not be the case, but that is how he appears, at least to me. In addition, the sloppy, dirty, uncombed appearance as well as bloodshot/dark circles under his eyes only adds to that impression. Other than the chain smoking, Pierre seems to be more healthy than Andrea, but a speedy metabolism can change. Once it slows down, his body will fill out a little more and I believe he will be more attractive.

Lastly, I would like to address the issue of excess weight. This could apply to any of these people skinny or heavy. I find that my impression of a person's attractiveness has less to do with their actual weight as opposed to their comfort level and perceived personal happiness with life/themselves. GD Maria-Teresa's weight has fluctuated for years (which leads me to believe there is an emotional component to her weight issues), but my impression of her is one of unhappiness and lack of confidence. She is a beautiful woman, but comes across like she does not believe that. Another case is the Duchess of York, who has never been a classical beauty but seemed IMO attractive during her engagement and wedding. Weight gain and poor styling choices earned some harsh and sometimes cruel and unnecessary criticism and she became unattractive. Like it or not her association with Weight Watchers did her some good and for a while she became somewhat attractive again, but now, when she is thin as ever and with whatever plastic surgery she has had, she seems less confident, almost desperate, and unattractive.

Conversely, Queen Beatrix was her thinnest for her engagement and wedding. Other than that, she has at best been chubby. Somehow, however, she is more attractive to me because she seems happy, and comfortable in her own skin. Whatever health issues she may have/develop, she seems to have a vivacious spirit.

All of that being said, these are my top pics:

Female - Mary of Denmark (I actually don't think she is pretty, but she has a rockin' bod)

Male - Its a shame he is not taller, but Prince Carl Philip. Enough muscular development to look athletic without being "pumped up", and not so skinny that he looks like a meth-head.

Rascal

I think most of the people mentioned (living or dead) are reasonably attractive in terms of face, body, legs, etc. but here are my snarky criticisms (myself being marginally in shape at best) and genuine compliments:

As far as legs - I would say CP Mary and the late Princess Grace have the best legs. Maxima and Diana - both knock-kneed, Letizia and Marie-Chantal - too skinny, Lady Gabriella DOES have thicker ankles, and Mathilde looks like her LONG legs swallowed her lower torso. Both she and Mette-Marit have questionable posture which makes it look like their breasts are sagging/resting just above their hip bones (Mette-Marit not so much because she has a longer torso but her posture sucks).

Among those who have had multiple births, Rania, Marie-Chantal, and Marilene are too skinny. Most of the rest have very good figures for multiple pregnancies, the best IMO being Queen Sofia, Infanta Elena (GREAT body), Queen Silvia, Archduchess Marie-Astrid, Princess Margareta of Liechtenstein, and Martha Louise.

As fas as the men - like the women - I would not consider most of them to be unattractive or out of shape. Mostly they look at the same fitness level as other "regular" men of the same age. Among the older men, Grand Duke Henri and King Carl Gustaf have figures I believe would be more fit than the normal in their age brackets. Among the younger generations, Haakon seems to be in good shape, Pavlos and Maurits seem to have a good bodies, Inaki has let himself go some but still is in good shape. Kyril of Bulgaria, while not very bulky or muscular has unbelieveable definition and low body fat. Compared to the others in his family, this seems unusual, so I question whether or not he is able to attain this with diet and/or exercise alone (I believe he bicycles a lot). I would guess that he uses some sort of nutrition supplement/dietary aid to achieve such a low body fat percentage as opposed to illegal narcotic drugs.

On the drugs issue, on this and other boards I have read many folks opinions about the Casiraghi's bodies and/or attractiveness. IMO Andrea used to be the most attractive of his family and the entire age group among royals. Now he looks like he has a serious problem with drug addiction. It may not be the case, but that is how he appears, at least to me. In addition, the sloppy, dirty, uncombed appearance as well as bloodshot/dark circles under his eyes only adds to that impression. Other than the chain smoking, Pierre seems to be more healthy than Andrea, but a speedy metabolism can change. Once it slows down, his body will fill out a little more and I believe he will be more attractive.

Lastly, I would like to address the issue of excess weight. This could apply to any of these people skinny or heavy. I find that my impression of a person's attractiveness has less to do with their actual weight as opposed to their comfort level and perceived personal happiness with life/themselves. GD Maria-Teresa's weight has fluctuated for years (which leads me to believe their is an emotional component to her weight issues), but my impression of her is one of unhappiness and lack of confidence. She is a beautiful woman, but comes across like she does not believe that. Another case is the Duchess of York, who has never been a classical beauty but seemed IMO attractive during her engagement and wedding. Weight gain and poor styling choices earned some harsh and sometimes cruel and unnecessary criticism and she became unattractive. Like it or not her association with Weight Watchers did her some good and for a while she became somewhat attractive again, but now, when she is thin as ever and with whatever plastic surgery she has had, she seems less confident, almost desperate, and unattractive.

Conversely, Queen Beatrix was her thinnest for her engagement and wedding. Other than that, she has at best been chubby. Somehow, however, she is more attractive to me because she seems happy, and comfortable in her own skin. Whatever health issues she may have/develop, she seems to have a vivacious spirit.

All of that being said, these are my top pics:

Female - Mary of Denmark (I actually don't think she is pretty, but she has a rockin' bod)

Male - Its a shame he is not taller, but Prince Carl Philip. Enough muscular development to look athletic without being "pumped up", and not so skinny that he looks like a meth-head.

Rascal

about Maxima's and Diana's legs , I don't understand what you want to say by knock-kneed

about Maxima's and Diana's legs , I don't understand what you want to say by knock-kneed

Hi, Isis. I don't know what terms or expressions are used around the world to describe the orientation of a person's legs. In the United States, there are generally three:
1 - Straight - the legs generally run in a straight line up and down, very symmetrical. The legs aren't necessarily thin, just aligned in a straight vertical line like this... l l. This is supposed to be the ideal.
2 - Bow-leg - the legs "bow" outward from the up and then appear to curve inward to the feet which are still in line with the hips. The legs look like two parentheses (). They can occur on anyone but usually are seen most pronounced in people who spend a great deal of time riding horseback, like American cowboys. I don't know if the same is true for dressage and other more formal riding styles.
3 - Knock-kneed - the legs slant inward from the hip so that the knees touch and then back out to the feet which are still in line with the hips. the can best depicted like this ><. The expression refers to how the knees "knock" together. This can also occur on anyone, but people who are severely overweight or have been for most of their lives usually have this. There was a famous American named Ann Miller. She had knock-knees but gained notoriety as a dancer, later appearing in movie musicals.

Hope that answers your question!

Rascal

Which royals have the most beautiful body?

Female: Queen Rania
Male: Prince Felipe

To the initial question...:No-one here knows unless you've slept with them....:whistling:...

Last edited:
Hi, Isis. I don't know what terms or expressions are used around the world to describe the orientation of a person's legs. In the United States, there are generally three:
1 - Straight - the legs generally run in a straight line up and down, very symmetrical. The legs aren't necessarily thin, just aligned in a straight vertical line like this... l l. This is supposed to be the ideal.
2 - Bow-leg - the legs "bow" outward from the up and then appear to curve inward to the feet which are still in line with the hips. The legs look like two parentheses (). They can occur on anyone but usually are seen most pronounced in people who spend a great deal of time riding horseback, like American cowboys. I don't know if the same is true for dressage and other more formal riding styles.
3 - Knock-kneed - the legs slant inward from the hip so that the knees touch and then back out to the feet which are still in line with the hips. the can best depicted like this ><. The expression refers to how the knees "knock" together. This can also occur on anyone, but people who are severely overweight or have been for most of their lives usually have this. There was a famous American named Ann Miller. She had knock-knees but gained notoriety as a dancer, later appearing in movie musicals.

Rascal
In German we call those () O-legs and those >< X-legs.

Rascal

thanks for explanations, I didn't know all these details :flowers:

The Crown Princess of Denmark has a wonderfully toned, yet entirely feminine physique. Along with beautifully formed shoulders, HRH has great pronunciation of her clavicles' and scapulas', which are, imo, the two most alluring elements to a woman's body.

Her legs too are quite the sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom