Which Royal Would You Spend 48 Hours With?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amaryllus

Royal Highness
City
bedford
Country
United States
If you could spend 48 hours with any living royal, kids included, and participate in any royal event such as banquet, royal visit, ceremony or just shop and chill with, who would it be and why?

I would choose Maxima and going shopping because it would great fun I think.

I choose CP Victoria to spend any working day with because I'd like to see how she prepares for so many events. Then I'd just like to chill with P Madeline just because she seems like fun,greedy I know

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I would like 48 hours with Prince Félix Léopold of Luxembourg. I would be interested to learn about his school days in England and Belgium. I would like to hear about his job at Grand Chelem Management SA. I would like to learn about National Day.

Uhm, let me see.... for shopping and fun: Madeleiene. For an hour of chatting: Victoria.

Men; defintely Prince Harry! he is so charming and charismatic...

From royal ladies I would choose Queen Rania. From men I do not really know, Prince Albert or the Prince of Wales.

Hmmm... interesting question.

Off the top of my head, I'd like to spend 48 hours with Prince George for the main reason that its been too long since I've had a wee one around. We all know that the blessings of a grandmother is to be able to spoil the kid rotten and then send him back to his parents. :D

I would either spend time with Prince Charles, Prince Philip or Queen Elizabeth: just to hear their stories. I could picture myself sitting on the floor and listening to them all day...

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel would be my second go to royals, especially Prince Daniel because he had a kidney transplant like my mom and I would want to know how he's doing.

With the Prince Of Wales, as I'm a passionate gardener, and with the Duchess Of Cornwall too , as she seems to be a huge amount of fun !

Last edited:
If I were 30 years younger and single, I would say Prince Harry. But too late for that. I am tempted to say Prince Charles or the Duchess of Cornwall, but I think Queen Elizabeth would be my choice. She is a fascinating woman.

I would love to spend a day with Prince Nicolae of Romania. We are about the same age and I teach young children and anytime I see pictures of him he seems to really have a good way with young people.

If I had an opportunity to spend time with royals, I would choose members of the Japanese Imperial family or the Moroccan royal family. It would be great to visit Japanese imperial villas with serene gardens as well as to enjoy hospitality and delectable food in Morocco. I would be very delighted to try a kimono or caftan.

Last edited:
I would like to bring back King Hussein bin Talal and have a couple of days with him. I miss him.

I’d have to say Máxima. She seems like she’d be good company at almost any kind of event, or even just chilling out.

I'd like to spend time with Q.Margrethe when she's designing something
or with the duchess of Cornwall if they'd give us the key to the british royal jewelry collection :lol:

Prince Harry. We share a birthday and he seems like an enormous amount of fun and just passionate about the things he cares about.

Well, if the 48 hours were over Christmas, I'd like to spend it with the Norwegian royal family or the Danish Royal Family (but would settle for the two days over New Year too!). Other than that, a weekend trekking Greenland or the Faero Isles with the Frederik and Mary would be great!

Willem Alexander seems like a great partner for a couple of days.

Queen Letizia, I would ask her how she lived 11S attacks in New York and Irak's War when she was TVE correspondent. King Felipe and Barcelona'92 flag moment.

And of course Harry of Wales, he's sooooooo funny.

I would like to spend time with Queen Margrethe in her atelier and watch her paint. It must be very inspiring to see her working creatively. And while she relaxes I'd try to get some secret details about her tiaras out of her :p.

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip. They are walking history and I think I would like their very sharp sense of humor and style.

LaRae

You all have some wonderful reasons for spending time with your chosen royals

I am really shallow - I want 48 hours with CP Haakon because he's hot (I would like to talk to him about his Dignity mission etc) but mainly because he's hot. :whistling:

I just want to go in the Dutch jewelry vaults and play. Bottle of wine and Maxi would be fun!!!

I would love it but invisible to them.... I'd love to see how is their everyday (between them) life.

I sometimes think many people hold them on a sort of pesdestal since we only see them with public faces on and at their best. If we find out Mathilda is bossy or Mary can be overly picky or what ever faults they might have and they are just people like us it could be a real let down.

I like to spend it with the Duchess of Cornwall.

I want to know everything, starting with how her parents met, to what her grandmother thought of APB. I have so many questions. I would keep her there for 48 months.

I want to see pictures of her family, parents, grandparents, greatgrandparents.

I want a private tour of Clarence House and St. James' Palace including the private quarters and if she can sneak me into Buckingham Palace and give me a private tour I will be happy.

I want to know when she acquired each piece of jewelry and from whom.

Now if Queen Elizabeth II would allow me into her jewelry vault and a private tour of the royal collection that will be nice.

Last edited:
Holy cow...Not what ment but alrighty then.

There are so many royals I'd love to spend forty eight hours with!

I would love to spend forty eight hours with Elizabeth II in a casual setting at home with her immediate family. It would be interesting to see how she acts towards her family and what she is like with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I can imagine that she's one of those grandparents/great-grandparents who is interested in their grandchildren/great-grandchildren and wants to know how they are at school or other aspects of life, what they like doing in their spare time, etc (I once read that she talks to Prince Harry a lot about social media).

Or, I would also like to spend forty eight hours with Queen Maxima, just going to a café to have a chat. She seems like a very interesting royal and she is one of my favourites. She also seems very likeable. I think forty eight hours with CP Mary would also be interesting; I'd love to see her ball gowns and I would ask her things such as was it easy adjusting to a Danish lifestyle as she had known the Australian lifestyle before she married CP Frederik, how fast did she pick up and learn the Danish language (because she seems to speak it quite well, but then again, she has been a member of the DRF for ten years now so that's kind of expected I guess) and about life in the DRF in general.

You all have some wonderful reasons for spending time with your chosen royals

I am really shallow - I want 48 hours with CP Haakon because he's hot (I would like to talk to him about his Dignity mission etc) but mainly because he's hot. :whistling:

I understand your reasoning. ;) I would love to spend forty eight hours with Prince Carl Philip for the same reason. :D

Within the non-reigning houses I would love to spend forty eight hours with CP Alexander of Serbia, because he seems interesting and I would like to know what life was like for him in exile and how he felt about not being allowed to return to Serbia (and indeed how he felt when he returned). I think forty eight hours with the Duke of Vendôme would also be interesting as I would like to ask him about what he thinks is the general attitude towards royalty in France and if he ever thinks it would become a monarchy again (even though the latter is unlikely to happen it would be interesting to hear from the perspective of a French Royal), and other questions about what he does.

With children, I would like to spend forty eight hours with either Princess Estelle (then I could also spend time with CP Victoria who is another one of my favourites) or Prince George (or even better, the two of them together, but that will probably never happen). I would bring my little cousin to meet Prince George because I have a feeling they would get on well together as they sound very similar (of course this is just based on what I have read when it comes to Prince George) and they are also a month apart in age (in some places they resemble each other too, we've always said that my little cousin should be a Prince George look-a-like). Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofia as well as King Philippe and Queen Mathilde's children would also be cute to spend forty eight hours with IMO.

If you could spend 48 hours with any living royal, kids included, and participate in any royal event such as banquet, royal visit, ceremony or just shop and chill with, who would it be and why?

I would choose Maxima and going shopping because it would great fun I think.

Nope. But England is which I'd choose if I had too, allies and all, most solid history with the States, being where I am from. Lol. What I am saying is I wouldn't want to spend 48 hours with them. My reasons are common sense based. First the Queen isn't bound by any law in her country. Which is fine of course because she dutifully obeys laws, of course. For a 48 hour liaison, just to visit and have a cup of tea, you, your family, any and all known associations in the past ten to twenty or more years of any found and correlated would be heavily vetted, and all during the 48 hours. You'd never see them alone, there would always be an armed guard capable of removing or doing away with you at any time, whether by the royals or one of their uniforms. Before you even lift that cup of tea, lol. How is that not being treated somehow subhuman. Sip, sip, swallow. Cherrio. Right, then those tv shows where people pass out and wake up somewhere else? Not so ridiculous. While they might look big on tv, they are Royals. Just say they were like your own real family, welcomed you in and you had a nice time, left in one piece to tell the tale. Imagine a family of medical professionals, you blink, and there is a medical name for it and medical code if it's is done wrong. The way you speak, what you say, how it sounds, you guessed it, how you learn peeps through and psychology beams, really all it is to some people, medical science. Or on one of those days where the royals seem like anyone else, right, sure they do, but if they talk, some kind of secret might come out of their mouths from the time they were in their honorary military uniforms, it's like they never quit wearing, so don't expect much to be said and everything to be filmed. Sure they might be highly frustrated and love to welcome everyone with a handshake or even a hug, come visit, throw parties, feed the world and heal everyone in it, the unmarried of them sow some oats and settle for the biggest charity cases to wed with the most attractive features to them, but dna and intelligence has to pave the royal line. etc. etc. So did I wanna spend 48 hours having every blood test known to man, etc medical testing and fork over an egg for the royal line? Nope. lol. Not a chance in this universe. I am happily married too btw and wouldn't leave him for any crown . They do not have a thing in this world I want or that I'd want either to be the least bit curious for that heavy of a vett and I am real well rounded honest and obey the law with hardly any affiliations or otherwise known as acquaintances. However to prevent a 48 hour rendezvous like that, I am fairly certain it could get to a huge number of people quite quickly. ;) I do though I like the royals. I do kind of wonder what would fall out the Japanese family tree, but don't go knocking because something big, tall and Buddhist monk or some kind of monk might fall out also wielding a medical degree that both might be impossible to quit looking at long enough to flee from personal captivation leading to asinine speculation I might regret. lol. Over on the Empress's side.;) I like Japan too. There is a cute little story about a duck, named Ping, children's book. I don't remember who wrote it. It could be like that on her side, kind of, huge, not much is written on her side. I guess I discovered the sole question I'd ask. But, I don't need to know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom