The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Serene Highness

Which Royal Would You Spend 48 Hours With?

If you could spend 48 hours with any living royal, kids included, and participate in any royal event such as banquet, royal visit, ceremony or just shop and chill with, who would it be and why?

I would choose Maxima and going shopping because it would great fun I think.

Old 01-11-2015, 06:18 PM

I choose CP Victoria to spend any working day with because I'd like to see how she prepares for so many events. Then I'd just like to chill with P Madeline just because she seems like fun,greedy I know

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Old 01-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

I would like 48 hours with Prince Félix Léopold of Luxembourg. I would be interested to learn about his school days in England and Belgium. I would like to hear about his job at Grand Chelem Management SA. I would like to learn about National Day.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Uhm, let me see.... for shopping and fun: Madeleiene. For an hour of chatting: Victoria.

Men; defintely Prince Harry! he is so charming and charismatic...
Old 01-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Heir Apparent

From royal ladies I would choose Queen Rania. From men I do not really know, Prince Albert or the Prince of Wales.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Hmmm... interesting question.

Off the top of my head, I'd like to spend 48 hours with Prince George for the main reason that its been too long since I've had a wee one around. We all know that the blessings of a grandmother is to be able to spoil the kid rotten and then send him back to his parents.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 01-12-2015, 12:01 PM
Aristocracy

Location: Somewhere in a hole in the wall town in Wisconsin, United States
I would either spend time with Prince Charles, Prince Philip or Queen Elizabeth: just to hear their stories. I could picture myself sitting on the floor and listening to them all day...

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel would be my second go to royals, especially Prince Daniel because he had a kidney transplant like my mom and I would want to know how he's doing.
Genealogist: shrinking the world one person at a time.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Serene Highness

With the Prince Of Wales, as I'm a passionate gardener, and with the Duchess Of Cornwall too , as she seems to be a huge amount of fun !
Old 01-12-2015, 01:19 PM
Serene Highness

If I were 30 years younger and single, I would say Prince Harry. But too late for that. I am tempted to say Prince Charles or the Duchess of Cornwall, but I think Queen Elizabeth would be my choice. She is a fascinating woman.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

I would love to spend a day with Prince Nicolae of Romania. We are about the same age and I teach young children and anytime I see pictures of him he seems to really have a good way with young people.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:45 PM
Majesty

If I had an opportunity to spend time with royals, I would choose members of the Japanese Imperial family or the Moroccan royal family. It would be great to visit Japanese imperial villas with serene gardens as well as to enjoy hospitality and delectable food in Morocco. I would be very delighted to try a kimono or caftan.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

I would like to bring back King Hussein bin Talal and have a couple of days with him. I miss him.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Courtier

I’d have to say Máxima. She seems like she’d be good company at almost any kind of event, or even just chilling out.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'd like to spend time with Q.Margrethe when she's designing something
or with the duchess of Cornwall if they'd give us the key to the british royal jewelry collection
Old 01-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Nobility

Prince Harry. We share a birthday and he seems like an enormous amount of fun and just passionate about the things he cares about.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

Well, if the 48 hours were over Christmas, I'd like to spend it with the Norwegian royal family or the Danish Royal Family (but would settle for the two days over New Year too!). Other than that, a weekend trekking Greenland or the Faero Isles with the Frederik and Mary would be great!
Old 01-12-2015, 06:42 PM
Aristocracy

Willem Alexander seems like a great partner for a couple of days.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Commoner

Queen Letizia, I would ask her how she lived 11S attacks in New York and Irak's War when she was TVE correspondent. King Felipe and Barcelona'92 flag moment.

And of course Harry of Wales, he's sooooooo funny.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I would like to spend time with Queen Margrethe in her atelier and watch her paint. It must be very inspiring to see her working creatively. And while she relaxes I'd try to get some secret details about her tiaras out of her .

Old 01-13-2015, 08:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip. They are walking history and I think I would like their very sharp sense of humor and style.

LaRae