Which Royal Would You Spend 48 Hours With?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like to spend it with the Duchess of Cornwall.

I want to know everything, starting with how her parents met, to what her grandmother thought of APB. I have so many questions. I would keep her there for 48 months.

I want to see pictures of her family, parents, grandparents, greatgrandparents.

I want a private tour of Clarence House and St. James' Palace including the private quarters and if she can sneak me into Buckingham Palace and give me a private tour I will be happy.

I want to know when she acquired each piece of jewelry and from whom.

Now if Queen Elizabeth II would allow me into her jewelry vault and a private tour of the royal collection that will be nice.

lol. Eventually she might just tell you a little story about her ex husband.

lol @ the 48 months in bed one. She'd (?) wake up someone else I guess. Maybe she will spend that long, but, bedsores can be deadly.

I would split the two days up. I would love to have lunch with Queen Elizabeth and talk about history. After lunch Prince Charles could show me his gardens and give me a talk on them In the evening I would dine then with Prince Williams and Kate.

The next day I would spent with Princess Tess and Prince Louis and just observe what they did for one day. They would set the schedule.

I have four royals that I'd like to spend 48 hours with, But there is a part of me that thinks I'd be really disappointed and even shock with them when my time was up. Be honest if some of this princes and Sheikhs weren't wealthy or royal would girls even like them or want to be with them?? We only see them at events and pictures they choose to share, I have a feeling that they are total different people behind close doors. But there is a curious part me that would love to really see the side of them they keep hiding from us. It would be a fun 48 hours though even if I found out that royal was lazy, boring, or just mean person to everyone around them.

For me, first 8 hours with Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie. I want to talk to her about everything. She's soo cute and I feel jealous of her,lol, because of how sweet she is! Next 8 will be with Queen Mathilde. Same agenda! And get to pinch her children's cheeks!
Remaining 32 hours will be with her nephew Joachim van België! I will try to stretch that 32 hours to forever for both of us. Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha xD
If we find out that it's a no-no for us to be together, I'll have him write a letter for me in the last hour we're together. Sure, I'll be giving him a letter, too! Whatever the contents are depends on what we want to tell each other ;)

If I ever have the chance to meet only one for 48 hours I would like to spend two days with Prince Harry. If I had to choose a woman I think Crown Princess Victoria would be the most approachable...

Letizia. I want to ask her about her Iraq experience as a journalist. I also want to know if considering her professional background, being a Queen is worth the sacrifice to personal freedom and independence.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this for a few and to be honest, I don't think there is an adult royal that I would actually want to spend 48 hours with. I know them from the media and their public lives but what do they get from 48 hours from me? UH.. must do 48 hours and be polite. Not my cuppa tea.

I want to spend with two Queens. Thirst Mathilde to see her in everyday life but would like more the Queen Elisabeth is in itself a living history. Amount things could you say about the foreign leaders she meet , for the war days and so many other things. 48 hours is very little.

If I could spend time with a single royal I would probably spend time with a single princess or heiress of some sort. I have spent time with a lot of royals and they seem down to earth and really knowledgable in many fields.

That is a tough question, but I guess I'd probably choose someone from the Japanese Imperial Family, most likely CP Masako.

Archduke Eduard of Austria
I would ask him what he likes about Hungary.
I would ask him about Emperor Charles I of Austria.

HGD Stephanie of Luxembourg. I share her love for literature. I'd be fascinated to discuss Russian authors with her.;)

King Frederik X of Denmark
It would be nice to hear his explanations about the royal palaces and castles of Denmark.

Queen Margrethe, obviously, we would go to the RDB to see a performance of Napoli, and compare it to those from the 70's and 80's. Then we could talk about aunt Minnie and her repatriation.

King Charles would be my second choice. Without a doubt!

Would spend the time with Queen Camilla- she’s never really spoken publicly about the 90s when the relationship between Diana and Charles broke down so I’d like her insight on that and how she responded as a mother to supporting her own kids during that time when there were negative reports in the media about Camilla. Also intrigued by how she actually feels by more recent events eg Harry and Meghan and their departure from the UK

I would be going for Prince Michel of Greece. A great story teller and I would hope a great gossip as well ;).

Deceased: Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands (her life experience, which is fascinating).

Living: Empress Masako of Japan (her life before-marriage / for what she has been through / share tidbits about Japanese culture / receive words of wisdom from her). AND Queen Margrethe of Denmark (an informal conversation given my postgraduation in History and Archaeology, which are her shared interests).

Last edited:
Which Royal Would You Spend 48 Hours With?

Alive - very limited choices but I'll go for Prince Albert of Monaco during those Red Cross galas parties. And spend the rest of the time on the beach or the events in the principality.

Let's say we have a time machine, too and mind control powers... ;)
From the past I have three choices with my time machine: Maximiliam of Mexico, Pedro II of Brazil and Napoleon III, to help the three contemporaries not to mess it up.

Last edited:
I would be going for Prince Michel of Greece. A great story teller and I would hope a great gossip as well ;).

I think he would be my choice as well, for the same reasons. I own a couple of his books. HRH is a brilliant historian.;)

Prince Albert of Monaco would be fun to sit next to at dinner. He seems dignified without being the least bit stuffy.

I also always get the feeling he has a lot of inside dirt on other aristocrats!

Last edited:
Alive: King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia of Spain
Frederik IX and Mary of Denmark
William and Catherine
Queen Margrethe II and Queen Sofia of Spain

Deceased:
Queen Elizabeth II of England
King Manuel II of Portugal
Queen Maria Pia of Portugal

Last edited:
Alive: Queen Marghrete, King Charles, Queen Paola, Duke of Kent.

Deceased: Catherine the Great, Prince Albert, Queen Victoria Eugenie, George VI, Prince Philip, Prince Bertil.

Oh, I think it should be obvious who I'd choose. LOL. I'd pick his brain about what it was like going through the Frogman Corps and how it felt to be the first member of his family -- ever -- to complete a university education. I'd love to know if he ever wanted to go for his doctorate.

I’d love to spend 48 hours with Emperess Masako. Just talking about random things in general. She’s gone through so much, I wouldn’t want to bother her with asking questions.

I would have loved to have spent time with Diana, Princess of Wales. She’s the reason I got interested in royalty.

I don't think I should like to spend 48 hours with Royals. They have a life we may not understand. They know more than 800 persons
I just want to tell you my real story :
A royal Lady invited me for lunch in not a high class restaurant. She spoke a long time even about private events and we had fun. She told me I want to see you again because I told too much about myself. Nothing happened and 6 months later we were at the same Concert and she did not recognize me. .

Back
Top Bottom