The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Serene Highness

I think it would be interesting to be a royal assistant to Kate Middleton. I'm assuming once she's married to Prince William that she would have an assistant. Most likely though she would get someone whose already experienced.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Nobility

I would like to be Princess Claire or Princess Mathilde's assissant

Old 11-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Heir Apparent

If Princess Di were alive, she would be my first choice. Also would choose CP. Mary, or Kate Middleton. Or the Countess of Wessex.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I would like to work for His Imperial and Royal Highness Archduke Imre of Austria. It would be interesting to travel to the various imperial residences.
Old 05-13-2017, 04:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Charles, I like jobs where I can learn things.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 05-13-2017, 04:30 PM
Royal Highness

Princess Caroline, absolutely. She seems such a kind, warm woman with a very elegant and chique air about her. Plus she must have juicy gossip to tell and I'm all ears.
Old 05-13-2017, 04:31 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
To be honest, I don't think I'd want to be a personal assistant to any of them. Even with all the perks that seem to come with job. I like following the ins and outs of royalty but I wouldn't want to live the life myself.
Old 05-13-2017, 04:47 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
To be honest, I don't think I'd want to be a personal assistant to any of them. Even with all the perks that seem to come with job. I like following the ins and outs of royalty but I wouldn't want to live the life myself.
Yes, nobody's assistant. They all have superbig egos and I can imagine that there never will be a working relationship eye to eye.
Besides, you will have to sign lots contracts confidentiality etc and you will be 24 hours on the job what makes you a modern slave. No thank you.
Old 05-13-2017, 04:50 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Yes, nobody's assistant. They all have superbig egos and I can imagine that there never will be a working relationship eye to eye.
Besides, you will have to sign lots contracts confidentiality etc and you will be 24 hours on the job what makes you a modern slave. No thank you.
For me, its not even the downside to the job. Its just something that doesn't appeal to me at all. Then again, I'm retired, my time is my own and I'm Queen of my own little plot of land in a forest and set in my ways.

If I had to be thrust into that kind of a life though in tune with the topic of the thread, I'm going to have to say the one I'd be most comfortable working for would be Queen "Daisy" Margrethe. I think we'd get along famously.
Old 05-13-2017, 05:18 PM
Serene Highness

If I had to be someone's assistant, I would pick someone like Victoria or Maxima who do a lot of work for NGOs like the UN, I think it would be much more interesting than one of the Royals who just floats around.
Old 05-13-2017, 05:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Like others I wouldn't want to be assistant to any Royal really, but if I absolutely had to ---

1 Maxima, because I would learn some interesting things, hopefully.

2 Harry. He's always been a favourite of mine and I'd like to find our what he's really like.

3 The Queen. Even though she has now slowed down a little I think it would be fascinating.
Old 05-13-2017, 05:36 PM
Heir Apparent

British royal I would Charles or Harry. I respect the work they both do, and all the travel they both do would be a perk.

Continent I would say someone like Max who I admire all her work with UN and such.

But I couldn't picture doing it. Maybe because I am happier doing what I do and helping people hands on. Leave the admin side to others. I'd much rather be working in a hospital then following a royal around when they tour it.
Old 05-13-2017, 05:41 PM
Heir Apparent

That's easy. The Duke or Duchess of Cambridge. Both are excellent role models and do wonderful charity work.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:38 PM
Gentry

I would like to work for a queen, either regnant or consort.

TMs Queens Sonja and Margrethe are so artistic and seem like such organized and confident individuals. HM Queen Elizabeth of the UK would also be a very desirable employer, so serene and sensible.

The royal I would least like to work for is HRH Prince Charles. I've read many accounts of his chaotic management style and disgruntled backbiting staff.