Which Royal Was Born On Your Birthday?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

delineate

Nobility
City
Wichita
Country
United States
Do you share a birthday with a royal? I was born on April 8th, the same day as Princess Martha Louise and Ari Behn's daughter Leah Isadora. (I know she isn't technically a royal, but close enough!)

I share a birthday with Queen Beatrix...only that she´s 44 years older than me. ;)

Which Royals share a birthday? I think prince Harry and crown princess Letizia do (15th of September...Crown princess Victoria´s boyfriend Daniel celebrates also his birthday on this day...)
King Carl Gustaf and the late queen/princess Juliana (his godmother) also share(d) a birthday. Who else?

Furst Otto von Bismark and I share the same birthday (April 1st) I know he doesn't count as Royalty, but it's as close as I can get..

i tell you that we have same birthday! my birthday is May 26 and Crown Prince Fred of Denmark have same mine on May 26th you wouldnt believe me!

Sara Boyce

On January 8 1297 François Grimaldi seized the fortress on the Rock of Monaco. That's as close as I can get. :eek:

I don't know all the royals birthdays... Have any royal birthday the September 16th?

Last edited:
I've got the same birthday as Queen Mum. It August 4th.

I searched at wikipedia and found two royal birthday buddies :p

September, 1st:

1157 - King Richard I of England (d. 1199)
1286 - Elisabeth Richza von Polen, böhmische Königin/bohemian Queen
1981 - me :D

December 21 Estella Taylor not so royal but I'm not complaining (future parents don't have a kid the week before or the week after Christmas

15 april

Crownprince Filip of Belgium ( 1960 )
Anna Van Vollenhoven ( daughter of Maurits and Marilene ) (2001)

11 oktober

Josephine-Charlotte of Luxembourg ( 1927)
Princess Luisa-Maria of Belgium (1995)

Crownprincess Maxima and me = 17 may:)

Last edited:
Thanks for the links everyone...

January 15 (my birthday) is also15Iñaki Urdangarín y Liebaert, Duke of Palma de Mallorca (1968)
birthday, only, I'm 31 years younger. :) From the past: Philip II, Duke of Burgundy

Are you sure its 31yrs? That would make you 6yrs old. :D If your 6 then you are very smart. ;)

BeccaLynn07 said:
Thanks for the links everyone...

January 15 (my birthday) is also15Iñaki Urdangarín y Liebaert, Duke of Palma de Mallorca (1968)
birthday, only, I'm 31 years younger. :) From the past: Philip II, Duke of Burgundy

The closest birthday for me is Princess Aiko of Japan. I was born December 3, so Phillip and Mathilde's anniversary is the day after my b-day. Maybe Mette-Marit's baby will be born on my b-day!

I share my birthday with Prince Albert of Monaco, March 14.

I share a birthday with Princess Marie of Liechtenstein - July 16

My b-day is Feb 1st-Same day as Princess Stephanie.

My daughters b-day is March 14th-Same day as Prince Albert.

How strange is that? Hee! Hee!:p

My birthday is October 19 same day as HRH Laurent Prince of Belgium He is 14 years older than me

Lady Jennifer said:
Are you sure its 31yrs? That would make you 6yrs old. :D If your 6 then you are very smart. ;)

ack! try 21 years...whoops.:eek: fast typing and no checking before posting messes you up a little, lol.

Royals of the past born on April 8:

1605-Philip IV, King of Spain and Portugal (1621-1665)

1818-Christaan IX, King of Denmark (1863-1906)

1875-Albert I von Sasken-Coburg, King of Belgium (1909-1934)

almost... William's birthday is June 21 and my birthday is June 22
:D

Mine is between two (well, one it's not so royal but married with one)

April

5 HRH Ubol Ratana Princess of Thailand (1951)
6 Me
7 Jaime de Marichalar y Sáenz de Tejada, Duke of Lugo (1963)

Does anyone know if there's a royal born on 2 April? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom